Levy Electric Reviews

Philip R
Levy Electric 3 star review on 15th January 2020
Lisandro D
More Photos & Videos
Zippy Scooter that strong and user friendly
It’s a great company
Best scooter ever
Love my scooter and great place to buy them
I got it for my girlfriend and she loves it. She's 5ft 2in and the handle bars at it's lowest configuration is alittle high. Other than that it's perfect. I also received excellent customer service. A++
I love Levy Plus! It’s just perfect for my daily commute.
Customer service is great, and the products have been also good
Great scooter! It goes the distance & speed it says it does. I’ve recommended to almost everyone I know in nyc feeling nervous about riding the subway.

10/10 recommend levy for the high quality scooter & great customer service!
My sister and I both bought the levy scooter. We love it! We’ve had it for almost a month and no issues! We ride ours around town and can go for about 1-2 hours on one battery. We take them camping with us and drive them around for majority of the day from camper to camper and they don’t even need charged until the evening! Very good product. We recommend to everyone!
Great! Works as described
I love it!
Very easy to put together. My 12 year old son loves it and has had no issues!
My scooter just got delivered all I could say is I loveeeeeee it!!!! 😊 happy
The first scooter didn’t work properly but Levy sent me a new one right away. Great customer service
I love this scooter. A solid build but the only thing I would suggest is having a stronger headlight. Not as bright as I had hoped for.
Everything I wanted at this price point. Build quality is 2nd to none. Compliments everywhere I go!
The levy is everything I thought sturdy takes bumps better than I thought and surprisingly faster than I thought but safe
Very fast off the line, build quality is solid, feel super safe riding at all times, gonna get another one soon.
It's a nice light weight scooter. My only complaint is that the ride can be a little rough sometimes due to a lack of shocks. My other issue is that the handle bar is so small that you really can't add any accessories. It's a good entry level scooter if you just want to cruise around town.
The scooter is great. Easy to use and it rides great. Has power and it’s smooth over bumps.
Levy Electric is rated 4.55 based on 99 reviews