Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Lawrence B
Levy Electric 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Levy Electric 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Best purchase ever. My girlfriend doesn't like it, but we both know that she's really just jealous of all the new attention I'm getting. Will I scoot out of her life forever, find someone new? Probably not, but she knows I can.
I am really impressed with how smooth the ride is. I have the 10 inch pneumatic wheels, and riding through NYC is great! The rough surfaces and bumps are no problem! I am also really happy with the removable battery. It makes charging very easy and convenient. I'm lucky because my school has an indoor bike parking station behind a security desk, so I leave my scooter there and bring my battery to charge while I attend class. Some other things I like are the thumb throttle and the brake systems. The other scooter I was scouting out to buy had something like a twisting handle throttle, and I wasn't a big fan. The brake systems on the Levy are very reliable. There's even a footbrake in case the handbrakes fail, but I haven't had to use it yet. The range, speed, and weight are accurate to the description. I guess the only thing I would change is the light. It is rather dim, and I feel as if it is not enough light to ride at night. I suggest buying a bright bike light to be safe. That way it's easier to spot potholes and see where you're going.
Great experience for 1st time buyer in e-scooter.
On point on every point.
Love it. Easy to ride and no assembly required. Awesome sauce.
Vehicles were great very sturdy
It was fun looking forward to rent the scooter again with me and my family 🙂
Great electric scooters for city commuting. I had mine out at my beach house all summer and the kids loved them. great for multiple types of roads / bike lanes. Range is best on long, smooth rides but still holds up in the city decently well.
Good scooters, very light and easy to carry but still have a good amount of power and range. If you are a bigger guy they will go a little slower than 18mph but to be expected. Just make sure you keep the tires at the recommended pressure and it will help with speed and range.
Excellent value scooter for the price. Customer support team actually picks up the phone when I have questions which is more than I can say for most companies these days.
Good range and build, I can get a little over 8 miles on this which is perfect for a round trip commute to work and back. Tires need inflating every so often but other than that not much maintenance needed at all.
Solid build and construction, quality of materials seems very good. Overall it's a good scooter for my commute and wouldn't change anything about it.
The thing can boogie. Go fast good.
I love my scooter. I like the fact there I can replace any part of I need it. It rides very smooth and the battery is pretty decent
I try this scooter for the first time and I love it I recommend it very good for adults and teenagers
Levy Electric is a great New York company. I’m very happy to support them.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Fun times.
pretty great scooter (:
Scooters made very well nice and sturdy
I opted for the regular Levy, and I have been happy with it so far. It really is lighter than most other scooter in its range, and believe me that this comes in handy. The battery life is actually better than what I expected (I weigh 180lbs), and I can ride nonstop for at least twenty minutes before the battery starts to lose a bar (I think it has five bars). The speed is really good, I consistently get 19 mph even on a half drained battery. Now the comfort- is amazing. Keep in mind it’s on 8.5 wheels, but the plank (if that’s what it’s called) is very stable/solid and designed well. I’d read somewhere that the headlights are weak, and I was prepared to buy better ones, but honestly, I think they’re sufficient as is. But then, I’ve never really ridden this in complete darkness. I was unsure of whether to get the Plus model, but I opted for lightness over longer battery life and 10” tires. Overall, I’m very satisfied.
Levy Electric 5 star review on 19th August 2021