Levy Electric Reviews

of reviewers recommend Levy Electric
Simple set up, knowledge support staff. So far very pleased with this purchase - saving a ton of money on transit costs to/from work
I bought this scooter for my wife and have really been impressed with it so far. Being able to start her off on beginner mode so she can learn and then switching her to normal so she can keep up has been the best part of this scooter for me. There are also a lot of hills around my house so the regenerative braking on this thing helps out a lot. I am looking forward to buying another battery sometime in the future to swap out on our longer rides. You guys have really made a unique and interesting product, keep up the good work!
I hadn't heard of you guys before seeing a review on someone's youtube channel, but I'm glad I did. This scooter has been much better and much more reliable than my previous amazon purchase - worth every penny.
Thank you Levy team!
The first scooter I ordered had an issue with the motor. I was told to mail it back and I would receive another new one. It took only a week to get my new scooter mailed back to me. The second scooter I recieved is a work of art. This thing is smooth and hassle free after putting some green slime in my tires. I am currently waiting on an extra battery and wheels. Very glad Levy gives me so many different options on spare parts! Their customer service is reliable. Thanks for existing Levy!
Experience has been great so far. Very knowledgeable staff regarding electric scooters and how to properly maintain and operate them.
I dealt with Eric at r try he NyC location when an issue arose with my scooter and he was very great in helping to fix quickly.
The website is easy to use and checkout/shipping was really fast. I contacted support with a few questions before purchasing and they were really helpful answering everything.
No complaints, item arrived on time and as described.
My second scooter purchased from Levy Electric. The new tubeless tires are a major improvement. Keep it up looking forward to seeing what you all do next.
I ride my levy to work every day! It’s fast, smooth, and such a more enjoyable way to travel than public transport or a bicycle. After a year of use the quality has maintained in excellent shape. Any questions I have had this past year were answered by Levy support in a polite and timely manner. Thanks Levy! 5 stars in all regards
Very pleased with the purchase
Pleased with my purchase - arrived in 3 days, very easy to set up. Will be recommending this to my friends
I think I was one of Levy's first customers last year when they were getting started in new york. Awesome seeing you guys grow - I've been recommending this scooter to everyone I meet. New Levy plus model looks awesome!
Very glad I learned of this company before purchasing my first electric scooter. Compared to others in the market they were by far the most responsive, both before my purchase and after as I was getting started riding.
Excellent customer service and excellent product. Love my scooter and everything about it. Have had it almost 3 months and no complaints!
My wife and I are not spring chickens (60+). Our big scooters weigh well over 50 lbs. and are powerful and fun to ride. Portability, however is a real issue. We wanted light scooters for easy transport and figured under 30 lbs. was a good target. We looked at a raft of different scooters and settled on the Levy. The attractive features were 350 watt motor, tubeless air tires and changeable batteries. We bought 2 with 2 spare batteries. Shipping across the country was fast. The scooters were Easy to set up and battery charging time was as advertised. We have been very pleased with the scooters. Our biggest surprise was how well they handle rough pavement. The pneumatic tires and slight flex to the deck combine to smooth out the road. Acceleration is quick and the brake works fine. We could have spent $100 less but tubeless tires and the ability to gain another 10 miles of range with a quick battery swap more than offset the price difference. Highly recommended.
Levy's service and scooter are top notch. Scooter arrived on time and well packaged. Easy set up and works great. Plenty of power even for small hills. Very happy with the purchase. Levy's web site and communication were also excellent. Much appreciated.
Hi yes, happy to leave review and write a post on reddit or something. Your scooter is excellent - probably the best in the market for the price. Need to figure out how to fix my tire (stem has a hole) and tighten my break - will follow up. Scooter is excellent and support has been excellent as well from what I can tell. I mean the xiaomi is a danger hazard and everything else in the price range sucks. This scooter is tall (nice height for us tall people) and well built. Excellent.
I love everything about this scooter. I purchased it as a gift for my son who doesn't drive and needed a better commute plan over walking. The scooter itself is sturdy, nimble, and can go pretty fast. I chose this scooter because it was one of three that I found with an easily replaceable battery. This should extend the useful life of the scooter since batteries lose their charge time through reuse. I haven't had to access customer support yet, but the purchase, delivery, and set up were extremely simple.
Levy Electric is rated 4.57 based on 47 reviews