Levy Electric Reviews

Levy Electric 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Ann C
Levy Electric 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Lawrence B
Got the scooter, and enjoying it. Very good for zipping around town for errands & shopping! Wish the batteries were in stock more often - I would like to order one!
So far I’m happy, the battery seems to drop a little quicker than I expected but I haven’t ran it dead yet. Only rode maybe 10-15 miles so far
Top of the Scooters...thanks a lot !!!
Performing well. Company is well known in the scooter space so spare parts are fairly easy to get which is a perk
Faster than expected, range is a bit shorted than expected. Overall happy with it
Great acceleration, can go very far I would estimate 20 miles, easy to control, and goes to 16 MPH. The only thing I didn’t enjoy was the automatic braking when it hit 17 MPH since the whole reason I rode it was my friend had gotten one that went 26 MPH down a hill but when I rode with him mine would brake at 17 every time
Great vehicle for commuting and long trips alike. After 16 months it's holding up and performing really well for a $750 electric scooter.
Love this scooter so far. I have very short commutes so battery life is fantastic for what I need. Very simple to charge, drive, fold & transport. Looks very stylish as well. I really like my solid tires for less worry in the future on PSI and flats. Only negative I'd say is it tops out at about 14-16 even in sport mode but I ride this on sidewalks so not going that fast anyways usually.
Well built - reliable service and professionalism from a US based company
This is a great scooter and I'm so happy I got it! Easily folds up, not too heavy to carry around with me (and I'm small), fantastic for my daily commute to work, and charges quickly. I've had no issues thus far and am very happy with Levy as a whole. 10/10
This is a solid, well-built scooter. The removable battery pack is a bonus.
Great scooter. Solid tires, no issues.
Can't say enough about the helpful customer service they provided. If there were any problems, I got quick answers and even got replacement parts when needed.
Excellent scooter. The 10 inch wheels make a big difference. I also really like the battery on the handlebar shaft. This protects it from being damaged if you high center on anything.
They just launched a subscription service, similar to unagi but they don't charge an activation fee. great for just a month or two rental if that's all you need
Pretty convenient! and the battery could last long enough for me to commute. The only shortcoming is that the handles are a little bit too short for me.
I reached out to the local Levy shop in NY after I received a broken scooter from a different company. They answered all of my questions regarding maintenance and use in the city. In the end I decided to send the other scooter back and go with Levy since they are easy to reach with a local full service shop. So far I’m happy with my decision.
Fast shipping on parts and service really sets the company apart from others in the industry.
Levy electric has one of the best customer service. I ever came across. They go above and beyond for you. The scooter is amazing good looking and great to use for a short commute.
Fun scooter to whip around town. Not crazy fast so I feel much more comfortable on it than some of the higher-end +1000 ones out there. Speeds and acceleration settings can be configured which make it nice for letting my kids ride
Levy Electric is rated 4.40 based on 362 reviews