1Balance Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1Balance
Read 1Balance Reviews

About 1Balance:

1Balance is a personalized nutrition company that helps you be in your optimally balanced healthy zone, more often. At 1Balance our aim is to combine the best of traditional medicine, herbal science and personalization to create nutritional supplements and foods that are made with highest quality natural ingredients, personalized for you.

Tell us how 1Balance made you happy
I bought the fertility tea.. I like the taste which is the passion fruit kind.. Only been taking for about two weeks now. I'm trying to get pregnant again..so I hope it helps. But I also started taking it to help with my menstrual.
I was excited and hopeful as i opened the package i ordered. That night, following your instruction, i used one tea bag for the first time and sip it. An hour or 30 minutes later, i felt a tightening in my chest and I didn’t even finish the whole cup. I thought, maybe that was nothing, maybe just a coincidence. So the next night, i tried it again (second tea bag). After an hour or two, i felt the same tightness in my chest and back, but this time more severe and longer. I had to ask my husband to massage me to relieve me from the belching and bloating. I dont know if im the only one having this kind of reaction but i am not taking this anymore. It is not for me.
Last ord eas 4 days late tan out of supplies other than that products ate great
One daily supplement created with my needs in mind. Thank you.
I want to be billed on the 1st of the month every thing is working very well thanks
I have several chronic health issues and I must say since I've been taking my 1Balance, I feel much better. I have more energy to do things and most importantly, I FEEL better, physically and emotionally. Thank you for a wonderful product.
I really feel and look better with more energy than ever before! Thanks for your services!
❤️ I am constant enjoying my gift and it’s so comfortable plus lovely.
I like it but I haven't taken them because my dr. Put me on different. medicine so I'm seeing if I'm ok on it. So, drop my order until I call back.
Not sure about the pills. But the tea that was made for me taste Awesome. And I'm really not a tea drinker. But it is delicious.
I am sleeping alot better
I am impressed with the tailored approach used by 1Balance to identify individual needs based on simple health and body type information. I have noticed improvements in digestion and other key health factors since I started taking my personalized herbal supplement. Thank you for the great work to formulate herbals tailored to individual needs, and a for producing a quality product.
I believe the herbal support is helping keep my overall self in balance in the last 4 months that i have been using. The evening tea as well as the other vitamins i take are all contributing hopefullyto a healthier me. I love the checkin support prior to renewal is also very helpful.
1Balance 5 star review on 10th December 2020
I love the tea and the supplement. I began to feel positive changes from the supplement within a few days and the tea is amazing. I sleep much better.
It's really good but not where I need to be with my health yet.
I've been pleased with my experience with this company. The tea blend is quite good.
Great herbal supplement. Really noticed a difference in energy and mood.
1Balance 5 star review on 28th November 2020
I am very impressed with the customer service and concern to get my blend correct for me. I have noticed changes and look forward to continued improvements with my health.
1Balance 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
I don't feel any different when using the products.
1Balance is rated 4.56 based on 61 reviews