1Balance Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1Balance
Read 1Balance Reviews

About 1Balance:

1Balance is a personalized nutrition company that helps you be in your optimally balanced healthy zone, more often. At 1Balance our aim is to combine the best of traditional medicine, herbal science and personalization to create nutritional supplements and foods that are made with highest quality natural ingredients, personalized for you.

Tell us how 1Balance made you happy
I was excited and hopeful as i opened the package i ordered. That night, following your instruction, i used one tea bag for the first time and sip it. An hour or 30 minutes later, i felt a tightening in my chest and I didn’t even finish the whole cup. I thought, maybe that was nothing, maybe just a coincidence. So the next night, i tried it again (second tea bag). After an hour or two, i felt the same tightness in my chest and back, but this time more severe and longer. I had to ask my husband to massage me to relieve me from the belching and bloating. I dont know if im the only one having this kind of reaction but i am not taking this anymore. It is not for me.
1Balance is rated 4.56 based on 62 reviews