1Balance Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1Balance
Read 1Balance Reviews

About 1Balance:

1Balance is a personalized nutrition company that helps you be in your optimally balanced healthy zone, more often. At 1Balance our aim is to combine the best of traditional medicine, herbal science and personalization to create nutritional supplements and foods that are made with highest quality natural ingredients, personalized for you.

Tell us how 1Balance made you happy
I would have never thought this product would have such a huge impact on my life, but it has. I suffered from anxiety, sleeplessness, just a general blue mood, and the herbs help me manage all of those things, even issues with uterine fibroids! I love that as I achieve better balance, I can adjust the supplement by retaking the quiz. I am a customer for life and am always spreading the word.
O cannot say that I feel any difference physically since I've been taking 1 balance. I will be unsubscribing as my budget cannot support it any longer.
Been thinking for a while that my body could do with some “fine-tuning”, so, decided to give 1Balance a shot. I took the health quiz and was quite impressed! Never have I come across a health brand that takes such in-depth input from its customers before mapping them with the right product.

Really loved the packaging. The customized boxes with your name on it and the delicate tea bags really add a nice touch to the overall experience.

The tea prescribed to me is a blend of green tea, chamomile, peppermint, ginger, senna, papaya and psyllium. I have made it a habit to down a cup before bedtime every night—my sleep cycle has improved already, and I feel lighter and well-rested when I get up in the morning.
The supplement has not been helpful. In fact, it disrupted my elimination routine. I do nit want to continue.
I appreciate what 1Balance does and the quality of your supplements. The reason I have removed a star is because I swore I was told in the beginning that there would be food recommendations? Maybe I'm making that up but if not, I never received them. Thank you!
I have lupus and much joint pain (inflammation) throughout my body... I feel so much better taking these supplements... still working on sleeping better.. hopefully the new adjusted I receive soon will help with that too!
It's been a month since I started on my capsules and tea blend. I have also made note on the food suggestrd and ofcourse warm water habit has been super rewarding. I used to feel very fatigued post 4 PM. That has tremendously reduced. Feeling quiet energetic and ofcourse i think the tea puts me to sleep like a baby.
I have been using my herb mix supplements and tea for just over 2 weeks to help my metabolism. My gut health has improved drastically in such a short time! I will definitely recommend to friends and family and continue to use 1Balance.
I have been taking my personalized supplement for a year and am very happy with the results. Also, one of my shipments went missing and they immediately credited me and have since started sending me tracking notifications. I have never had better customer service. I highly recommend this company and their product!
On reading about this product, I was quite sceptical, but after taking the tablets for almost a week now, its my genuine opinion that this was a good decision. the reason is quite simple, i feel great and energetic , also a special mention to the attention that has been given to details like personalised supplements specially designed to suit my body type, also small positive ,motivational notes, that are not too preachy ,yet drive home the point.
It’s been a great product.. it truly brings about the balance needed from a daily routine standpoint.. I have had wonderful experience and it has helped my metabolic and biological cycle a great deal. I would suggest this product to everyone and what’s more - there are no side effects to worry about..
Absolutely love this product and the people. I find that I have more energy and my mental health is better. I feel happier and have more energy. I wish I remembered to take the second pill at night. On the nights I do remember I feel much better the next morning.

Everyone I have spoken to or emailed is super friendly and responds within a few hours. I genuinely feel this company cares about people and wants to make a positive difference in others health.
I have improved in healing tremendously in just 3 months ! Skin,bones, hair, sleep 😴, immune system, improved eye
The supplements created just for me helped with my hot flashes!
1Balance has empowered me to live a healthy life and be the best that I can.
I have been using this and I have found the supplements to be something which is helping me out in terms of my sleep and energy levels .
Would recommend people to try it once .
I enjoyed the herbs sent. I feel they have brought a balance to body function and feel. The tea I requested be sent, is quite enjoyable.
After taking them I see a big improvement in my memory and digestion. When I went for a few weeks without taking them I noticed a huge decrease in digestion and memory 💓
I have been healthy for 1 year using this supplement! Normally I suffer from several upper respiratory viruses. I am pleased and highly recommend! 1 Balance takes pride in what they do and I appreciate their marketing and packaging!
I love the product!