AV4Home.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend AV4Home.co.uk

01623 672070

29-36 Hallamway, Old Mill Lane Business Park, Mansfield United Kingdom

Tell us how AV4Home.co.uk made you happy
We recently bought a TV unit for our new home which we picked up from the showroom (ex-display). It wasn't right so we wanted to return it. Trying to arrange that was difficult enough - they didn't want it back! After numerous calls and emails, we managed to arrange a date to suit them. They did state that they would charge us £50 for the pleasure - one I wanted to discuss face to face. The decision maker wasn't there so I had to either wait another week or get a partial refund and speak with him a week later. I wasn't willing to leave them with my money any longer and made it clear I expected the remaining £50 refund a week later. For the past 2 weeks they have given meaningless answers as to why they won't provide a full refund and have been particularly poor to deal with.
Steer clear if I was you - happy to take your money, not so happy to be available for returns or refund you your hard earned money! Daylight robbery and one I will pursue until concluded with the return of my £50.
iv ordered garden swing when its arrive wooden penal got cracked in,, then after 10 days came back still more faulty wood penal.. not fitted properly swing does not go straight swing seat touch side penal not happy no phone contact..bad service
Just taken delivery of TV Cabinet, great product, and arrived on time they said. I assembled the unit myself, very easy to put together. And looks fab as well.
Thankyou AV4Home.
These guys take your money and then lie about having the products in stock. They kept lying to me that the depot should of send it already for almost 3 weeks before telling me that actually the manufacturer didn't have all the materials.
ordered and paid £400 for garden furniture with 7-10 days delivery. After 10 days they tell me they will deliver in just over 4 weeks time. Absolutely ridiculous.
Despite a bad surprise when product delivered (very heavy furniture requiring 2 people to assemble, which was not mentioned in the product description), AV4Home (Paul) said they would be happy to help me if I could not assemble the cabinet. They called me the next day to check how things were and if I needed help. Fortunately I got it sorted.
Excellent service, we bought TV cabinet from AV4Home and the quality was very good and a solid cabinet. The order was taken on a Friday and was delivered Saturday morning, would highly recommend this company.
Stuck in the craw having to give one star, take note Trustpilot.

Ordered two bedside lamps, £175 each.

Alarm bells started ringing immediately when they arrived and were packed in a box for a portable heater. On closer inspection each of the lamp boxes had been opened previously. When I queried this with AV4Home they said there had been issues with lamps and they were checked prior to shipment.

As it turns out one of the lights was faulty, light 'pulsed slightly, and therefore was unsuitable for bedside table.

So, under AV4Home's self lauded '30 Day No Quibble Guarantee' I returned the items only to find out later that they had deducted a £20 courier fee for returning them. AV4Home were insistent the light wasn't faulty therefore I was liable for shipment costs to return them. But they would say that wouldn't they?

I repeatedly informed them that there was an issue with the lamp, that I wasn't satisfied with the quality but they wouldn't relent. So much for 'no Quibble'!!

Avoid this company. I suspect they're shipping products that have been returned from other customers. I for one will never use them again.
Great product and a speedy delivery, helpful on the phone too
Really good service and happy with the product. Professional and arrived the next day!
Good price with fast free delivery, ordered Sunday & received Tuesday. Courtesy call day after delivery a nice touch. Item was received in good condition and nice unit at the price point. Excellent service overall. Thanks AV4Home.
Good all round service and a speedy delivery
Absolutely delighted with our purchase of television cabinet this week. Assembly made very easy with excellent instructions. No complaints regarding ordering, price and delivery. Overall five star!
John
I was looking for a hi fi rack and found the perfect choice on the AV4 home website. Excellent website and easy to use, fantastic delivery service, delivered in 2 days, perfect condition. Will certainly be using AV4 again.
Excellent customer service.
Thanks Mike
I ordered two pieces of furniture fromAV4
As l was going away on the day they offered to deliver they asked me a delivery date convenient to me and the goods arrived on the day l chose Exactly as they said.
I was delighted with the furniture but there was a slight flaw on a particular piece of glass. I phoned about this and would like to mention James Davies who dealt with my problem immediately and had everything sorted in a few hours. I then received another call the next morning from another pleasant lady to say the replacement glass would be delivered to me the next day if that suited me
So therefore l consider their customer service excellent
I have had horrendous Customer service in the past with another company and found AV4 a delightful change from previous experience and as l said a special mention for James
I recently purchased a TV cabinet for my new home theatre set-up.
I call ed the company to discuss some options and they offered great advice, calling me back when they had to check something with one manufacturer.

The Item was delivered on time and at a great price.
Would recommend and use again.
Bauhaus Shiro Walnut Extra Large Shoe Cupboard.

I absolutely love this shoe cupboard, it is well worth the money and is really well made. Looks stunning in our Entrance Hall. Image attached.
Excellent service from AV4Home. Love the desks (Jual Helsinki set) - well made and go together easily, looks as good as the photos on the internet but also sturdy and well up to the job. Chose this design because the keyboard shelf is actually wide enough for both mouse and keyboard with plenty of space for both unlike many modern computer desks. A well thought out design. Have already recommended AV4Home to others.
Very good service. The tv bracket fitted perfect and gives us the movement we need to be able to see the tv
To be honest, we were concerned over purchasing these desks and corner link without physical sight, but we are really pleased! Delivery in quick time and no problems with installation.
They look great, really airy and open, just what we wanted.
AV4Home.co.uk is rated 4.65 based on 84 reviews