CPC Reviews

of reviewers recommend CPC
Read CPC Reviews

About CPC:

For over 40 years, CPC has been widely recognised by the industry as one the UK&rsquo;s leading single-source suppliers of electrical products, tools &amp; accessories; servicing hundreds of thousands of customers. Boasting a range of over 100,000 lines, CPC gives instant access to a comprehensive range of products including; Mains Electrical Equipment, Cable, Power Solutions, Computer Products, Audio Visual Equipment, Computer Products, Audio Visual Installation and Test Equipment, Tools, Hardware &amp; Storage and Site Maintenance.<br /> The entire CPC range is stocked on-site in our massive 175,000 sq ft distribution facility with goods being despatched directly on the day of order.

Armley Road

Tell us how CPC made you happy
C.p.c are a bunch of total Charleston.
C.p.c are a bunch of total Charleston.
They sold me a 2 tb hard drive that was clearly faulty when I purchased it.
They agreed to replace it but when I returned it they refused to replace it saying that I didn't buy it from them.
Despite me having the sales invoice.
I was surprised to find when I opened the package that it was a Dell and not the Hitachi as advertise.
I though great, free upgrade.
As it turns out it was a faulty drive.
Previous to this incident I have never, ever, ever, bought anything other than Seagate.
So there is no way I could accidentally return a Dell item by mistake.
For over a week now they have been dodging me and hanging up on me.
Don't buy from these people unless you want to lose your money.
I thought all was good up until a faulty item needed returning: At my costs even though it was faulty, I advised them in literally loads of notice and repeatedly tried to get SOME sort of response: Hell no chance. in fact although I’d got a cursory reply asking if i was trying to get an RMA number for a Refund:
Hi

Are you chasing a return? As I can see you have put a previous RMA in the details?

Regards
D
I am still chasing a refund (items bought in, are you ready for this MARCH 2020) that is up until the other day I received a piece of paper in the post from CPC Farnell advising of a processed refund via PayPal: hooray I thought so i checked to find.. Guess what....?
Nothing (“Sweet F.A) A vacuous pointless attempt to put me off chasing money they had not actually refunded...and on and on it goes.
Companies who deal with there customers like this quite honestly do not give a damn and most times people just give up or cannot be bothered THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY HOPE YOU WILL DO!!
Furthermore:
THE 1 Star REVIEWS ON THIS SITE ARE THE REAL CUSTOMERS THE OTHERS ARE SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE THE Associated NAMES SHOULD SAY THIS:
MR FALSE FROM FAKENHAM HAD A TRULY FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT DELIVERY REALLY SUPER BLAH BLAH AND SO ON YOU GET THE GIST!
Ordered a satellite dish and LNB after 5pm on Tuesday, the items arrived midday Wednesday! I live down at the bottom of Cornwall and it is rare to get deliveries that quick. Price was good, free delivery, great items and a working TV, happy days.
Worst company i have ever dealt with. Thick as pig skin the lot of them and they have conned me out of £200. If i could strangle your director for a few minutes i may put it up to 2 stars. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!
Could not believe it when I received a message about my product being ready to be delivered the very next day; and with free delivery! Haven't assembled the item as of yet, but the service blew me over the moon. Definitely buying again and recommending to everyone!
My first time to buy from CPC, I bought an electric fan. I am so impressed with their fast delivery, it was delivered the next day and it was free delivery too. The price was very good value for money and the fan is of very good quality. Will definitely buy from them again and will highly recommend to friends and family.
Good products, excellent prices free delivery. Notification of delivery timing could be improved but overall a good service provider.
We purchased an 18" fan from cpc on Sunday it stated there were 10 fans in stock. I ordered it as next day delivery. We appreciated it woukd be delivered on Tuesday. We received an email thanking us for our order. 515pm came on Tuesday still no fan so we rang cpc who stated the fan wouldn't be coming due to it bein discontinued. I'm so annoyed as an email Monday would have taken 2 minutes explaining instead another wasted day. It was for my son who has had heat stroke from the heat in his room along witb other disabilities and epilepsy. We could have placed an order somewhere else if cpc had been totally honest. I'm still nit sure why they were advertising 10 were left when it's clear there were non and discontinued. It's the 1st and last time of ordering from cpc. Be careful and ring to ensure they really have them in stock before ordering anything from cpc
Great prices really fast delivery
Great range and best price for Dewalt tool i was looking for. Very quick delivery.
good price and quality of things
Lowest price and very quick delivery. Perfect
Items well described in catalogue - just be careful of before and after VAT prices, free and quick delivery over £5.
A prompt delivery. fair practices i'd shop there again
quick delivery on smaller items
CPC Farnell - Quality product, delivered on time - perfect
Vast range of items, always good prices and have never failed to deliver on time.
Absolutely no problems whatsoever. Very courteous, prompt delivery, good value.
Wide range of products, good pricing and rapid delivery
Free delivery even on small orders. Out of stock items alerted by email automatically delivered as soon as they come in, without holding up the main order.
CPC is rated 4.15 based on 27 reviews