Furnitureinfashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furnitureinfashion
Over A Week
Read Furnitureinfashion Reviews

About Furnitureinfashion:

Furniture In Fashion is one of the UK&rsquo;s fastest growing online furniture stores. With over 7 thousand products available, also ensuring that we have the best quality products at the right prices, this is the perfect formula for customer satisfaction and in addition to this we check every parcel before it leaves our warehouse so that we can ensure that we minimise any damages.<br /> Being part of a European and UK leading supplier of high quality German furniture, FurnitureInFashion has the purchasing power of a multi-national company, operating warehouse which is 50,000sf, 90% of the items are in stock, this is why we can offer such great discounts and promotions on some of the great furniture ranges

-, - United Kingdom

Tell us how Furnitureinfashion made you happy
Good quality solid glass table with chrome legs. Delivery was on time. Will be buying from this company again for my furniture.
This is a high quality product well worth the price. The customer service was 5 star. A delivery problem was promptly rectified and we would highly recommend this company. Thanks to Frank who liased with us through out the process with efficiency and courtesy.
Lovely dress. Stretchy material and quite thick. Very flattering.
Great price and quick delivery.
Very impressed as I don’t normally purchase from Quiz.
Product exactly as described, high quality materials, easy to assemble.
Excellent service, great communication. Love the products, fab quality and price . 5 star company
Goods arrived on time and in perfect condition exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommended.
John was very helpful in getting us the missing parts for our shoe storage.
Would recommend.
Great bed received and great service, thank you
Very high quality furniture and good service, would definitely use again.
Very high quality furniture and good service, would definitely use again.
Very happy with Nancy
Excellent communication
Great customer service
She was interested in listening to my problem & resolved the problem
Great experience from 'Nancy' at customer service. Responded very quickly, very polite, and solved all problems. Thank you!
I Purchased a desk from Furniture in Fashion, but unfortunately I had to cancel it due to change of circumstance where I couldn't fit the desk where I wanted. Unfortunately the e.mail I had used to inform them of the cancellation was apparently a no reply one. So, the desk was dispatched. When I called the company, a young lady kindly advised me how to cancel properly - and e.mailed me the link straight away. I was concerned that they may charge for cancellation after dispatch, but a young gentleman named Mark called me to say that they will not charge any fees and would give a full refund. I was delighted that the company had not tried to slip in charges - so, I will have my money back, ready for some space to be come available, so that I can re-order the desk I so much wanted.
Thank you and well done in having great products and a great service
Get the MoneyGram app and manage transfers 24/7/365

Take care to view MoneyGram's transfer options. I was paying a fee, when I could of transferred monies for free - it all depends on the method by which the recipient can receive funds!
Service so far has been excellent, motor is arriving on Friday and just praying that it looks something like the photos on the website.
I initially had a problem with my order of a table dining set as I placed the order and then was informed it was sold out however the costumer service were very helpful finding me an alternative solution and providing a compensation for the issue that was raised as well as calling back to check that I was pleased with the final result and product. Thanks will order again!
I purchased a TV stand with the led lights from furnitureinfashion. The product was very good, solid and stylish so very happy with it. However the remote control for the lights did not work after a short while. I have contacted to Customer services and they advised me to submit the problem online which I did. Considering the parts are coming from Germany certainly there is a bit wait. But during this time their support team followed the progress and without me even needing to contact them again Nancy from the support team was in contact with me to update and to check if the parts arrived etc..which I call this an outstanding customer service. Definitely recommend them and definitely I will be purchasing from them again in the future.
Great
Good service and delivered on a sat !
Very happy with our purchase. Good price and a fast , informative delivery service.
I recently bought a TV stand from Furniture in fashion and I am very impressed with both the product and service provided.
I was first attracted by the unique product offering and decided to go ahead with the purchase. I am very happy with the final result.

I had a question regarding the installation which I done via email on the website and I was pleased to receive a prompt response and satisfactory answer to my question.

I will certainly be re-visiting this site when I look at purchasing other household furniture.
Furnitureinfashion is rated 4.09 based on 229 reviews