Marisota Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marisota
Read Marisota Reviews

About Marisota:

Marisota is a footwear retailer designed with you in mind. We have a choice of leg lengths in sizes 12-32, wide fit shoes and wide calf boots; get your perfect fit. Marisota aims to provides the latest fashions, designed to flatter every figure. Marisota girls can be assured that they will look and feel gorgeous whatever their shape or size.

Tell us how Marisota made you happy
I would prefer no stars given for this group of store. It's such a pity as the goods always look nice but their customer services and delivery is appalling! I have had experiences from Ambrose Wilson. Marisota, Williams and others and they are all consistent in one thing. Not to be recommended. Ambrose Wilson recently told me that my goods (ordered in early November 2020 and still not delivered 2 months later) were waiting to be sent but because my payment (made in full at the time of ordering) was 'stuck in my account'!! And the women at customer services got upset because I told her she was talking nonsense to me. Also, although I had previously chased this order at the end of December, I was told there was no notice on my account that I had spoken to someone. In addition, my original invoice sent in November failed to give any information about my account number or goods ordered. What a way to run a business
Ordered goods on 12/01/20. Arrived 14/01/20. Returned 6 of 8 the items on 24/01/20. However they issued a statement on 25/01/20 so just 11 days after I received the goods and charged me £11.61 interest. Usually pay in full but as the statement didn’t show my returns I paid £40 of the total £83. They said didn’t receive the returns until 30/01/20. Really! It took them 6 days well 5 allowing for package to arrive. But why are they sending out statements 11 days after sending out goods, yeah making money with interest. Been a customer for many years and didn’t realise how much interest they charge. Now closed my account - well done Marisota part of J D Williams
What a terrible service!! I made an order, and their courier said they had made three attempts to deliver. Despite me being at home each time. Each time I told you and you said that they had attempted delivery. No card was left so I know they didn't attempt delivery. It's now been returned to you. I then get an email telling me to re-order from their website. ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE. Completely unprofessional company, with frankly dishonest delivery drivers! SHOCKING.
ordered 5 x PIXI BEST OF BRIGHT KIT and received 5 x green jackets. I complained and sent an email and the only resolution is to go through the hassle of returning all the items back. I just called to complained and they just said sorry with no compensation offered. Horrible experience!!
Dreadful company! Do not use! See below 2 emails I sent to them, neither of which weren't even acknowledged. Good morning Today I waited eagerly for my delivery from you. The first item I have ordered from Marisota. Instead of a black metallic jacket, I got a cream skirt! Ok, mistakes happen, particularly at this time of year. I phoned your complaints department and they immediately said they would arrange pick-up of the wrong item and send the correct one. All good so far. However, I had nominated day/time for the original delivery and was told the replacement would be 3-5 days with no way of knowing when it would arrive! Was also given a 2 day window for pick-up! I expressed my disappointment to your colleague and was given an apology with no effort to improve the situation. So, I'm left not only disappointed that I didn't receive the item I ordered, but frustrated by the absolute lack of care in resolving the situation. Wendy Eyre Update to my complaint (which you have so far ignored). After checking my account and finding no trace of either a return or a replacement order, I called again. I was told that the return wouldn't show on my account for seven days - fair enough, I can accept that. I was also told that NO replacement has been ordered and that I should have been told that a replacement order would require a card payment. So once again I have been let down and it is now too late to order a replacement and stand any chance of getting it for the occasion I needed it for. As I said, this was my first experience of ordering from Marisota. I am sure now that it will be my last. I do not want to deal with any company that has such a lack of care and concern for their customers. To add to this, they have now charged carriage for a return that wasn't even my fault!
I ordered a beautiful top at Marisota for coming Christmas party but they sent me an electronic game instead. I contacted a customer service and let them a chance to correct their mistake but was told that the item I wanted was out of store. They let me down so much!
Very bad customer service. Tried to have items returned. Five calls and three weeks later- items still haven't been collected. Staff are very patrinising. Requested to speak to a manager to complain...... am still waiting. The service does not instill any comfidence at all.
Marisota is rated 3.43 based on 21 reviews