TransferWise Reviews

of reviewers recommend TransferWise

+44 20 7873 2221

The Tea Building / Unit 1.03, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London United Kingdom

Tell us how TransferWise made you happy
Rubbish, pathetic, waste of time, expensive and rude service, some idiot called Kit wrote me start asking me questions what I do, I replied what I do and the lady start interrogating me about transactions which were from my friends/work colleague as if she is my real mom, wouldn't use them again as there are better and cheaper options available, use transfergo or world remit, much cheaper and much better. Third Class service!
Horrible experience and outright theft. They lost over 5 000$ of my money, and for 2 month give me nothing but come-offs and "wait more"'s. when they "returned" it they outright STOLE over 400 shekels (~100 USD) I mean it, they outright stole my money. I have all the proof and filed the complaint with UK financial ombudsman and FCA. NEVER TRUST THEM WITH A SINGLE DIME. This company has no right to exist, period.
I’ve used it a few times to move money and it’s been done fast and securely. Saved a large amount I would have otherwise lost to currency exchange fees and poor conversion rates from banks - saving money is earning money! The app and customer service are great too, I’ve received quick and helpful responses after asking them questions. Also a nice bonus to get the first £500 of my transfer for free after joining using a friend's link. If you are thinking of joining, feel free to use mine and you will get your first £500 or equivalent for free too. transferwise.com/u/christopherd59
Much lower conversion fees than any other high street banks. You get £500 of free transfer if you use the link below Signing up takes 2 minutes, just remove the spaces https:// transferwise.com/ u/markc143
Always fast and reliable.
I have sent with them well over £200k in the past 2 years. Service works great. Whatever issues I had they were minor and resolved quickly. Definitely would recommend.
When I was in UAE for some business purpose i was having difficulty to pay a huge amount of money when needed. Hence Index Exchange LLC helped me in paying money directly to their bank accounts by Express Money UAE.
I love it!!! :-) Best money transfer company so far! Another same day transfer received! I have made over 20 transfers with TransferWise in total over 3k which saved £367. This morning I sent another payment which was supposed to hit the account in Poland tomorrow afternoon. The funds were available just a few hours later today. Well done TransferWise and thank you! :-) See how much you can save and treat yourself with your first transfer FREE up to £3000 transferwise.com/u/1360d
They're great! Really quick, never any problems and a lot cheaper then the banks! I have used transferwise about 6 times now and, every time, I have been pleased with their service. If you would like your first transfer free, you can used the following link: transferwise.com/u/80454
Really, really quick and easy - the last transfer I made they even beat their estimated completion date by several days. And, of course, the rates are much better than the banks! I have used Transferwise about 6 times now without any problems at all. If you use the following link http://transferwise.com/u/80454 to register, your first transfer will have no charge!
Been using them for a while, fast, easy, convenient, low fees and best rate online, Many thanks :) Fancy your first transfer FREE ?? https://transferwise.com/u/1360d
TransferWise is rated 4.09 based on 11 reviews