Zooplus Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

Zooplus have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B

Delivery - Fast

75.00%
Industry Average
I have been a Zooplus customer for many years, and find they give a ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC SERVICE 100% Excellent prices, even cheaper with the discount option, prompt delivery service, I’ve never had a problem, Customer service were very helpful and considerate when i let them know I had to have Ben my lovely Golden Retriever aged 13 1/2 years put to sleep. Well done Zooplus !!!
- Anonymous
Just want to commend Zooplus for how brilliant they have been with my recent order. I was given the complete runaround with Yodel on the delivery of my dog's food (a special diet which is the only food he can eat!). Zooplus were amazing and sent a re-order which arrived in 2 days with DPD, even in these current circumstances! They are so lovely to deal with too! Can't thank them enough!
- Fiona Peggy Cooper
Excellent prices and delivery service highly recommended
- M Hayward
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
Very disappointed in this companies customer service! Even though it was my error initially they did very little to rectify situation! I sent wrong package back to company for refund but on speaking to customer services they said I was unlikely to get my package returned dispite the system saying it had just arrived at warehouse! On speaking to a supervisor she said it had most probably been sent to a charity! What is the point in gaining a receipt and having barcodes on packages if they can’t track where package has gone I would not recommend this company and will not be using them in the future 😡
- Anonymous
They asked me how many sachets were damaged (about 6) and I received a refund of £3.
- Anonymous
2020 I received incomplete order of rotten Felix cat meat with the same batch number as the rotten Felix meat that I rejected in 2018. I was not refunded of the VAT/delivery/service charge on the items that never arrived or the reject contaminated meat. This was a considerable amount of money. As I had placed an order over £100. This company used to have good service, but now its questionable. Delivery has never been reliable.
84.00%
- Anonymous
Great and fast service to order all pets accessories. Thanks
- Charles B.