A1 Gifts Insights

A1 Gifts have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B
Happiness Grade

About A1 Gifts: A1Gifts.co.uk is one of the UK's largest online retailers for Gifts,. We have a wide range of presents for all occasions including Anniversaries, Birthdays and Christenings. We also sell gifts for home & garden too.

Phone

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions

Price - Excellent

97.12%
Industry Average
" Very pleased with the delivery speed and how it was wrapped. The quality of the item was exceptional especially for the price. I will not hesitate to use you again and to recommend you to others. "
- Angela
" Very easy to navigate website, plenty of choice , all very competitively priced. The item I ordered arrived in a couple of days beautifully gift wrapped "
- Mike
" I am very pleased with the price and service and choice of goods "
- Mary
Write your review on A1 Gifts

Delivery - Fast

94.50%
- Angela
" I ordered a 40th anniversary frame from A1 Gifts on a Tuesday and received it on the Thursday, I was very apprehensive that I would receive, in time I was extremely impressed with the delivery service I received and the item itself was just perfect and without any doubt I would definitely b ordering from A1 Gifts in the future and I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends "
- Madalein
" Fast delivery , well wrapped and gorgeous figurines "
- Carol
F

Refunds - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
" I am unhappy with the vase I ordered for my friends 40 Wedding anniversary. There is a black mark in the glass which spoils it and I am unable to use it. I will be returning this for a refund. Jean Somerville "
- Jean
" I contacted you straightaway but you refused to make a refund. "
- Glenys
95.21%
Industry Average
" Very happy with the service I received will recommend to other people "
- Gerry
- Madalein
" Delighted with the photo frame. Such a fast service, ordered late one afternoon, delivered the next day. Excellent customer service. Well done. "
- Carolyn