A1 Gifts Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend A1 Gifts

About A1 Gifts: A1Gifts.co.uk is one of the UK's largest online retailers for Gifts,. We have a wide range of presents for all occasions including Anniversaries, Birthdays and Christenings. We also sell gifts for home & garden too.

sales@a1gifts.co.uk

Grace House, Petersfield Avenue, Slough

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate A1 Gifts ?

(optional)

1043 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Arrived on time as expected

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about A1 Gifts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Arrived on time as expected"
"Very happy with the service I received will recommend to other people"
"Very pleased with the delivery speed and how it was wrapped. The quality of the item was exceptional especially for the price. I will not hesitate to use you again and to recommend you to others."
"Wide choice of products and order was processed and delivered really quickly with excellent packaging."
"I ordered a 40th anniversary frame from A1 Gifts on a Tuesday and received it on the Thursday, I was very apprehensive that I would receive, in time I was extremely impressed with the delivery service I received and the item itself was just perfect and without any doubt I would definitely b ordering from A1 Gifts in the future and I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends"
"Delighted with the photo frame. Such a fast service, ordered late one afternoon, delivered the next day. Excellent customer service. Well done."
"I ordered an item for friends for an anniversary gift. It came in good time and was wrapped with the tag as I ordered. I would ordered from a1 gifts again."
"Fast delivery , well wrapped and gorgeous figurines"
"Beautiful christening certificate holder , really impressed and the delivery was really fast . Defiantly will use again , thank you"
"Very quick service and exactly what I wanted"
"Beautiful personalised christening gift was delivered within two days. First class service."
"The quality of product is really good and it looked exactly like in the picture. I'm very pleased."
"I do not use online shopping regularly but I found a1gifts excellent throughout, quick, keeping me up to date with the process of my order, and delivered promptly. Great service"
"User friendly site, super quick delivery and the products delivered are brilliant. Thank you ?"
"First class service. Made the order on the Thursday and it arrived by standard delivery on the Saturday. Will definitely be using this service again. The product was as advertised and came well protected. Communications were excellent and courteous and informative. All in all excellent all round. Can highly recommend. Many thanks, Stuart, Leeds"
"Very good product. I would recommend it to everyone."
"Very quick on delivery thought I would have waited longer."
"I'm happy to recommend A1 gifts. The items I ordered were very good quality and were delivered extremely quickly."
"Very easy to navigate website, plenty of choice , all very competitively priced. The item I ordered arrived in a couple of days beautifully gift wrapped"
"Excellent service, goods arrived safe and in good condition. well packed."
A1 Gifts is rated 4.75 based on 1,042 reviews