AbeBooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend AbeBooks

Tell us how AbeBooks made you happy
best college bookk website I have EVER found. Cheap, Quality, Smart.
I read some reviews ‘after’ I purchased four books and assumed I’d never see the books . I got them eight days later and they’re in great condition.
Delivered on time.Books in good condition.Simple ordering process.
Babes is a second hand online book company. They have a great range of books at fabulously low prices - often for only pence plus postage (postage is also very reasonable). On the odd occasion they haven't been able to fulfil the order, or it has gone astray, they sort things out as quickly as possible.
Always a good service. Books received as described.
I always find my books there even when a bit off the wall ones! description accurate and prices good. Also delivery time very accurate.
Good book exactly 'as described' delivered quickly.
The stock of books at abebooks is phenomenal, and the prices are very fair and reasonable. There is plenty of choice from suppliers.The customer service is prompt and reliable. My small library collection is so much richer thanks to abebooks.
They supplied a second-hand book the condition of which was accurately described. It was excellent value, well packaged and delivered promptly.
great service and good quality books
Very wide selection of titles. Good accurate description of used books enabled me to choose a suitable copy.
huge range of books at great prices...if you want a book they are sure to have it.
Customer service was great
I have purchased used books from them on several occasions. The quality of the books, prices and service is excellent. My last purchase didn't arrive within the time they specified and as soon as I notified them they refunded my payment immediately. An excellent company.
Excellent service, always reliable for descriptions and efficient. Purchasing always made so easy.
Books are well wrapped, sent on time and communication with the vendor is always simple. Great service, thank you.
Have been obtaining second hand paperbacks from this website for several years. It's cheaper than buying new - even from the supermarket - and up to date titles appear on their lists quite soon after publication when people have read them. Almost all sellers on the website fill their orders promptly and it is great for someone who uses a computer and has difficulty in accessing a library.
Very good value, even after international shipping rates. Item was suitable packaged and arrived in mint condition.
Really good used books! Never had a problem with them!
Great choice, reliable deliveries, my go to place for second hand books.
AbeBooks is rated 2.75 based on 72 reviews