achilles heel Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend achilles heel

About achilles heel: Running Shop: Buy Running Shoes, Clothing & Kit from achilles heel online. Fast & reliable worldwide delivery!

(0141) 342 5722

info@achillesheel.co.uk

593 Great Western Road

Tell us how achilles heel made you happy

"I bought spikes that fit perfectly. Fast delivery to Denmark! Only took a few days. But I think the international delivery price I very expensive compared to other sites I would still recommend this site."
Rate how satisfied you were with the communications you received
Rate how satisfied you were with the speed of your order delivery
Rate the order payment process in terms of security and simplicity
"The product that I bought was of high quality as expected from Achilles heel but the delivery was very poor. This was down to firstly receiving positive e-mails and texts regarding the pick up point that I requested for the package to ultimatlely to be thrown over my side garden gate with a card through the door. Not the best security for a £200 Jacket."
Hi Ian, thanks for your review, all feedback is appreciated. Sorry to hear that your order was handled poorly by our courier, this is disappointing. This is not Interlink's protocol, I will report this to them today. Unless instructions are giving from the recipient to leave with a neighbour or outside the parcel is normally returned to the depot until further instructions are received. We hope you enjoy your new jacket & please let us know if you have any other queries.
achilles heel is rated 4.88 based on 309 reviews