Africa Incoming Pty Ltd Reviews

info@africaincoming.com

82 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
South Africa

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"It has been an awesome experience from the beginning till the end. I booked a trip to South Africa with my family last week with Africa Incoming. The tour guides were extremely friendly & answered all our questions promptly, they were very knowledgeable & knew almost everything. The hotels provided to us were centrally located & in a safe area, also the vehicles were very clean & tidy. All in all, I would highly recommend this company & i am really looking forward to come again soon to this lovely country :)"
"It was a great experience, and great sites to visit. Worth the time. Continue with the great work"
"I enjoyed your perfomance and hope to count on you next time. Very good job!!! Thank you"
"Attentif et comprehensible"
"Je garderai toujours un souvenirs de cape town une ville extraordinaire avec ses beaux sites a decouvrir et je pense y revenir une autre fois.merci a africa incoming qui nous a permis de penser y revenir"
"Personally African incoming is the best, 😍😍"
"You have demonstrated impeccable professionalism and I would like to particularly greet Jaydeen who has been outstanding at all levels. Thank you"
"Excellent services.Enjoyed our stay in Capetown.thanks."
"Good experience . Well organized team and hospitable .kudos"
"Excellent service"
"Dear Africa incoming, thanks for your assistance regarding our last Cape tour. We appreciate a lot the sites selected for us and that way you guide our team. Nest time please plan west Africa food restaurant and time for shopping. Best regards to all your team members. Anicet ANANI"
"Good Service very Organized planning and maintaining Timings, people are Good always Smiling feeling like a home Service, All is Good like Destination, Food ,Accommodation"
"I liked Africa Incoming from day 1, of all the agencies I have used, I will recommend Africa Incoming to everyone traveling."
"Good service, offering plenty of additional options and choices"
"Perfect, everything was well planned and executed. Friendly and resourceful team from the tour guide to the travel company. Of course jaydeen, she's the best"
"Great service by Paras and Team."
"Had been to southafrica in April 2019 and the trip was booked thru Africa incoming. Our accommodation, car and a few tourist sites were pre-booked by the agent. As per the service is concerned, they(agent - for me it's isha) have always been efficient and quick in responding to my messages or emails. They are trying their best to give good service to their clients however they lack in a few parameters like taking responsibility immediately, which I'm sure they'll improve on. Was a bit disappointed with africa incoming at a few instances but overall I'm satisfied with their service. -I was told I would be given free sim card on arrival which I didn't get (small thing but was disappointed as time was wasted waiting for the sim). -My accommodation in Kruger for 1night was not booked ( booking canceled due to late payment from agent) but they have UPGRADED my accommodation to a bungalow as compensation. -Returned the car 3 days before the return date hence I was issued refund from Hertz but isha told me I was refunded only R500 for 3days as they have contracted rates with Hertz which is incorrect. After contacting Hertz about the refund, I was told the refund was issued to Africa incoming a month ago and it was for R1352. If I had not contacted Hertz, I wouldn't have received the refund that I was supposed to get - was upset about it (major disappointment). However, they transferred the amount to my account after seeing the refund screenshots sent by Hertz. Overall it's a good trip thru Africa incoming."
"This was our first trip to South Africa and we had a series of calls and exchanges to finalise itinerary - constantly listening to our requirements before proposing a schedule. Their team is fantastic - notably Warren in Capetown and Jaydeen in Jo'burg. Our tour was not only rich in visual experience but also in knowledge provided by their tour guides. They were flexible to accommodate our requests should we find something nice on the go. We spent 10 nights and the quality of hotels they arranged were good and secure. They were excellent in managing a contingency situation during trip that was beyond anyone's control. It was a well spent vacation and we thank Africa Incoming for fond memories. I will use them again - no doubt"
"Thank you to Africa Incoming for the most memorable trip to South Africa. A five star experience yet affordable. The team was extremely hands on, efficient, friendly and always available to assist. The trip was planned exceptionally well to the littlest detail. I would highly recommend Africa Incoming ro anyone who wants to see the best of South Africa ,you will have a magical trip and leave with a million beautiful memories."
"no call from client regarding transfers and sightseeing at all the places, thats a compliment for the company."
"We were obliged to work with you, and the services provided by you met the client's expectations. They were delighted by your service."
Africa Incoming Pty Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 42 reviews