Africa Incoming Reviews

info@africaincoming.com

82 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg

Tell us how Africa Incoming made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"It has been an awesome experience from the beginning till the end. I booked a trip to South Africa with my family last week with Africa Incoming. The tour guides were extremely friendly & answered all our questions promptly, they were very knowledgeable & knew almost everything. The hotels provided to us were centrally located & in a safe area, also the vehicles were very clean & tidy. All in all, I would highly recommend this company & i am really looking forward to come again soon to this lovely country :)"
"Thanks Africa Incoming for planning the most memorable trip to this amazing continent. They took care of everything which included~ educating me about Africa. Their intensive website and excellent customer serivce not only curated the perfect itinerary but gave me incomparable price. Moreover, they ensure that your booking is safe which means no monetary loss. :) I will surely recommend it to my family and friends."
"I booked a honeymoon trip with my wife for 10 days to South Africa & Victoria falls. It has been the best decision choosing Africa Incoming. They gave us the best price & were very professional with their services. Everything was so nice & well arranged - food, hotels, vehicles, driver guides, activities etc. I have no complaints whatsoever. Would definitely recommend them to my friends. Cheers!"
Africa Incoming is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews