Africa Incoming Pty Ltd Reviews

+27875502462

info@africaincoming.com

82 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"It has been an awesome experience from the beginning till the end. I booked a trip to South Africa with my family last week with Africa Incoming. The tour guides were extremely friendly & answered all our questions promptly, they were very knowledgeable & knew almost everything. The hotels provided to us were centrally located & in a safe area, also the vehicles were very clean & tidy. All in all, I would highly recommend this company & i am really looking forward to come again soon to this lovely country :)"
"This was our first trip to South Africa and we had a series of calls and exchanges to finalise itinerary - constantly listening to our requirements before proposing a schedule. Their team is fantastic - notably Warren in Capetown and Jaydeen in Jo'burg. Our tour was not only rich in visual experience but also in knowledge provided by their tour guides. They were flexible to accommodate our requests should we find something nice on the go. We spent 10 nights and the quality of hotels they arranged were good and secure. They were excellent in managing a contingency situation during trip that was beyond anyone's control. It was a well spent vacation and we thank Africa Incoming for fond memories. I will use them again - no doubt"
"Thank you to Africa Incoming for the most memorable trip to South Africa. A five star experience yet affordable. The team was extremely hands on, efficient, friendly and always available to assist. The trip was planned exceptionally well to the littlest detail. I would highly recommend Africa Incoming ro anyone who wants to see the best of South Africa ,you will have a magical trip and leave with a million beautiful memories."
"no call from client regarding transfers and sightseeing at all the places, thats a compliment for the company."
"We were obliged to work with you, and the services provided by you met the client's expectations. They were delighted by your service."
"South Africa...is one destination which I always wanted to visit and Africa Incoming made my travel just perfect. The itinerary suggested was as per my requirements and as the activities included were of lifetime. The vehicle were up to date and drivers were polite. As I wanted to have some adventure trip; they included Paragliding from Lion's Head in Cape Town, Zip Line and so on. Attraction of the trip was Harley Davidson Ride from Cape Town to Twelve Apostles...it was just awesome. Overall a fantastic and very organized trip by Africa Incoming."
"Good service provider for South Africa"
"We are tour operators based out of Siliguri. We had confirmed a tour to SA with Africa Incoming in Feb 2019 for our clients. The response right from the time we contacted them with our first query till tour conformation was good. As a B2B partner, we feel that the rates offered were also very competitive. There were multiple iteration during the query phase and Ms Tripti was more than willing to help, even after working hours. My clinets had a good time during their holiday and there never was an issue. Everything was provided as per the quotation, without any last minute changes. There's however one aspect that can be worked upon. The emergency contact number that was shared with us was not reachable at times. Secondly, there was no one on the ground to follow up or brief the clients on the following day's program. Ideally, we feel that there should be someone who updates the guests on the time at which the driver will report, and provide a brief on the following day's program. This aspect was missing during the tour. Otherwise, everything else was flawless. I would definitely book future tours for my guests with Africa Incoming. Regards Lalit, Tripwizard Travel Solution Siliguri"
"I have used the services of Africa Incoming and i am very happy with their services. Thoroughly professional staff for both pre and post sales and local team is exceptional in terms of service in case of any hassle on the tour. Very happy with services will definitely recommend other to use the service of Africa Incoming. Thank you!"
"It was an amazing experience with Africa Incoming Pty Ltd. We had booked all top notch hotels and all inclusive tour for my VVIP guest. There was zero complaint from guest, 100% satisfaction. Since it was a very big booking, and my first association, i was very much reluctant but Sunny and Tripti were amazing people who gained my trust. Sunny and Tripti you both are best to work with. Super helpful. Thanks for everything. Anyone going to South Africa, go blindly with Africa Incoming Pty Ltd. You will not regret. My guarantee. Shivani Karia"
"We had an amazing trip of SA specially covering the garden route. Sanchit & Paras were very helpful not only in designing our itinerary but also while on tour. Our last minute requests were promptly attended to and Paras was always available to help even during odd hours. A big thanks to Africa incoming for creating lifelong memories for our family."
"APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT AND SERVICES GIVEN BY MS.TRIPTI SINGH AND MR.SUNNY... THANK YOU SO SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THE WORK OF YOUR HAND.."
"Quite satisfied with the service received."
"Thanks to Team Africa Incoming for taking a good care of our guest on South Africa Trip, our guest enjoyed the trip a lot and a very special thanks to Mr. Paras and Team from Team Travellers Planner and our valuable guest also. Mr. Paras has taken personal care of the guest in-spite of his ill health, Infact i was not able to pick up the call of guest early morning but Paras has responded them on time and resolve the matter for there demand of optional sightseeing on a very short notice. Thank a lot for all your support, we assure a good business from MP market in future."
"Fantastic assistance, great itinerary, hotels, entertainment suggestions and cost. Isha was always online for the last minute changes we made. For sure a great experience, I would surelly recommend it."
"We travelled to Kenya this June through Africa Incoming. The trip was well planned by Isha from Africa Incoming. The accommodations were good and our tour guide Joseph was a very informative and helpful guide. We had a thoroughly enjoyable experience, thanks to Africa Incoming"
"Thanks to Africa Incoming to make sure our first visit to Africa (East) was memorable. Few tips for first time visitors: While visiting national reserves ( MASAIMARA) make sure you are booked in 4 wheel drive rather than a 7 seater van. Day trips to reserves, make sure your food is carried in a hot case rather in a aluminum foil packet. Sunscreen, sun shades & hats to be carried along with you. Good camera recommended to capture incredible wildlife. While visiting Elephant orphanage make sure you get in there early ( before 9am) to avoid disappointment. While shopping always bargain for 75% lesser price than what the vendor looks for. Check for MASAI market while in Nairobi. They will be in different location considering the day of the week! You will get best souvenirs & other hand made products for very good bargain price. Keep minimum 7 to 9 days to visit Masai MARA, lake Naivasha, Mount Kenya & Nairobi."
"The great African tour with our tour Operators Africa Incoming was without a doubt remarkable honeymoon cum babymoon trip . The comfort and beauty of the Africa , the incredible  kruger national park where we got to see all the live animal action which provides us great knowledge of the animal kingdom , the delicious food, the history we learned from our competent and friendly tour leader organisation by our tour operators Africa incoming , along with the stunning beauty of cape point . Exploring in the most gorgeous cango caves in knysa , Driving on the amazing Garden Route , Seeing the natural wonders of the world The Great Victoria Falls and the Majestic Table Mountain along with the whale watching at beautiful small town Hermanus And all the amazing memories and hospitality from our tour guides had made the experience with Africa incoming remarkable and memorable Yousuf, Doha, Qatar"
"we would like to thanks to you for the great trip, they enjoyed the trip very well, they enjoyed the suncity stay, great service and hospitality, as well as a lavish dinner, only Johannesburg, Peermont Met Court Suite is just good not done wow. all over the trip has gone funtastic."
"Dear Africa Incoming, Sorry for my late reply. Firstly I want to thank the staff & the directors of Africa Incoming for their value added tour packages. The staff members are very friendly, approachable & always helpful. Very prompt in their responses to our querries n questions. Excellent service & extremely reliable tour agent. Africa Incoming, keep up your good work 👍👍. Special mentionof Ms Isha Gupta & Mr Sunny. Thank you. Mrs Mathew"
"Isha is the best! Everything was cordinated just to perfection"
Africa Incoming Pty Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 26 reviews