Africa Incoming Pty Ltd Reviews

+27875502462

info@africaincoming.com

82 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
South Africa

It has been an awesome experience from the beginning till the end. I booked a trip to South Africa with my family last week with Africa Incoming. The tour guides were extremely friendly & answered all our questions promptly, they were very knowledgeable & knew almost everything. The hotels provided to us were centrally located & in a safe area, also the vehicles were very clean & tidy. All in all, I would highly recommend this company & i am really looking forward to come again soon to this lovely country :)
Africa Incoming's star employee Jaydeen Alyssa

Africa Incoming should be very proud to have an employee like Jaydeen Alyssa. We are a family of 2 couples and came from the UK to visit South Africa for the first time in March. We had a fabulous 10 days of our 2 weeks holiday little knowing that everything would come to a grinding end due to the Covid 19 virus. If it wasn't for Jaydeen from Incoming Africa we would have really struggled with everything. She was so reassuring; keeping in constant touch with us via phone calls and WhatsApp messages. Even though Jaydeen was only our local contact in South Africa, (as we had booked our holiday in the UK) she was hugely helpful.

We would like to offer our sincere and heartfelt thanks to Jaydeen for showing us humanity, kindness and reassurance in these troubled times. The world is a better place with people like you Jaydeen. If it was possible we would give you a higher rating than 5 stars. Our advice to future travellers - we can highly recommend Incoming Africa.
Africa incoming is one of the best travel companies in South Africa. They pay attention to detail and are flexible. I highly recommend them for your next South Africa trip.
Overall trip was well planned and executed , requests were positively responded . Akshay, Jaydeen and the tour guide were very prompt and supportive . Would recommend gladly.
I loved the trip
It was a great service provided by Africa incoming and specially by Ms jaydeen ,

Even our whole équipe were very excited and dreaming to revisit Capetown with Africa incoming .

An excellent planning and hospitality was arranged by Ms Jaydeep ,
Loved to be there ,
Thanks
We as Macleods had a wonderful experience with Africa Incoming. Start from Pick to Drop. Everything went very smooth. They could manage the timing very well. We never felt that we had to rush. Choices of restaurants were also good. We had our gala event in Cape Town. Africa incoming took care of every little thing that was required for such mega event. Will surely recommend Africa incoming to my friends and family. Thanks for hospitality.
Thanks Africa Incoming for making my vacay so pleasant. They met all our expectations and very prompt with their services. Special thanks to Jaydeen my tour manager for always being available to us and helping us out everywhere. She really did make it the best vacation for us!
The arrangements made by the company are excellent and the guide and drivers provided by them are very nice beside this we also get a quick response from the relationship manager of the company incase of any query which make us feel very safe in the country that is far away from me home country.

Thank you for making my trip a memorable one; and will be in touch with you as many times will visit the country

It was nice dealing with you guys though there were initial hiccups.. Jaydeen is excellent and was great support throughout!!
Very well organized and coordinated. did not have the slightest hiccup from the time of landing till takeoff. the schedule was made apt with the given no of days and it was memorable and enjoyable holiday
Loved and enjoyed all the facilities and the arrangements made by the agency! The hotels and restaurants that were chosen were luxurious and the food was really good! Our tour guide, Jaydeen was really understanding and had made sure we were comfortable all throughout the trip!
Services were Smooth , jadien was very attentive and concerned , driver anwar was knowledgable and smart and cooperative , financially also very transparent
Amazing service grt Support Keep it up.
We enjoyed the drivers, people at the hotels were not too kind. Isha, who help me with the program and everything was so helpful
Trip was good, had driver in Joburg and Krugger was more freindly then trip would have be more fruitful
Dear Partner Team

Congratulation , on completion of one more successful Group to South Africa. Keeping up space with constant changes with perfection in execution is yet another proof how Professional you guys are!

Totally its a Thumps Up to Team Africa Incoming
Company Officer should at least find time to greet us during the entire tour, in this case, its Isha. we had 2 instances where hotel dinner cost were being charged to us because of wrong arrangement with the hotels. its been our refund for the cancelled hot air balloon ride is taking too long. Other than those, everything went well.
It was an incredible trip with my parents!!! Everything was as scheduled and planned! Hotels! Activities and everything was completely y in accordance to what was proposed initially!!! Thank you very much for organizing this trip for us!!!! I will definitely use Africa Incoming again for next vacations in Africa!
Hey Team, Client really enjoyed the trip. All things were well organised. Hope to continue business with you in future. All the Best!
Thank You!
It was a great experience, and great sites to visit. Worth the time. Continue with the great work
Africa Incoming Pty Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 61 reviews