Africa Incoming Pty Ltd Reviews

+27875502462

info@africaincoming.com

82 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
South Africa

It has been an awesome experience from the beginning till the end. I booked a trip to South Africa with my family last week with Africa Incoming. The tour guides were extremely friendly & answered all our questions promptly, they were very knowledgeable & knew almost everything. The hotels provided to us were centrally located & in a safe area, also the vehicles were very clean & tidy. All in all, I would highly recommend this company & i am really looking forward to come again soon to this lovely country :)
Overall trip was well planned and executed , requests were positively responded . Akshay, Jaydeen and the tour guide were very prompt and supportive . Would recommend gladly.
It was nice dealing with you guys though there were initial hiccups.. Jaydeen is excellent and was great support throughout!!
We enjoyed the drivers, people at the hotels were not too kind. Isha, who help me with the program and everything was so helpful
Trip was good, had driver in Joburg and Krugger was more freindly then trip would have be more fruitful
Company Officer should at least find time to greet us during the entire tour, in this case, its Isha. we had 2 instances where hotel dinner cost were being charged to us because of wrong arrangement with the hotels. its been our refund for the cancelled hot air balloon ride is taking too long. Other than those, everything went well.
I enjoyed your perfomance and hope to count on you next time. Very good job!!! Thank you
Attentif et comprehensible
Je garderai toujours un souvenirs de cape town une ville extraordinaire avec ses beaux sites a decouvrir et je pense y revenir une autre fois.merci a africa incoming qui nous a permis de penser y revenir
Dear Africa incoming, thanks for your assistance regarding our last Cape tour. We appreciate a lot the sites selected for us and that way you guide our team. Nest time please plan west Africa food restaurant and time for shopping.
Best regards to all your team members.
Anicet ANANI
Good service, offering plenty of additional options and choices
Had been to southafrica in April 2019 and the trip was booked thru Africa incoming. Our accommodation, car and a few tourist sites were pre-booked by the agent. As per the service is concerned, they(agent - for me it's isha) have always been efficient and quick in responding to my messages or emails.
They are trying their best to give good service to their clients however they lack in a few parameters like taking responsibility immediately, which I'm sure they'll improve on.
Was a bit disappointed with africa incoming at a few instances but overall I'm satisfied with their service.
-I was told I would be given free sim card on arrival which I didn't get (small thing but was disappointed as time was wasted waiting for the sim).
-My accommodation in Kruger for 1night was not booked ( booking canceled due to late payment from agent) but they have UPGRADED my accommodation to a bungalow as compensation.
-Returned the car 3 days before the return date hence I was issued refund from Hertz but isha told me I was refunded only R500 for 3days as they have contracted rates with Hertz which is incorrect. After contacting Hertz about the refund, I was told the refund was issued to Africa incoming a month ago and it was for R1352. If I had not contacted Hertz, I wouldn't have received the refund that I was supposed to get - was upset about it (major disappointment). However, they transferred the amount to my account after seeing the refund screenshots sent by Hertz. Overall it's a good trip thru Africa incoming.
no call from client regarding transfers and sightseeing at all the places, thats a compliment for the company.
Good service provider for South Africa
We are tour operators based out of Siliguri. We had confirmed a tour to SA with Africa Incoming in Feb 2019 for our clients. The response right from the time we contacted them with our first query till tour conformation was good. As a B2B partner, we feel that the rates offered were also very competitive. There were multiple iteration during the query phase and Ms Tripti was more than willing to help, even after working hours.

My clinets had a good time during their holiday and there never was an issue. Everything was provided as per the quotation, without any last minute changes. There's however one aspect that can be worked upon. The emergency contact number that was shared with us was not reachable at times. Secondly, there was no one on the ground to follow up or brief the clients on the following day's program. Ideally, we feel that there should be someone who updates the guests on the time at which the driver will report, and provide a brief on the following day's program. This aspect was missing during the tour. Otherwise, everything else was flawless.

I would definitely book future tours for my guests with Africa Incoming.

Regards
Lalit,
Tripwizard Travel Solution
Siliguri
Quite satisfied with the service received.
We travelled to Kenya this June through Africa Incoming. The trip was well planned by Isha from Africa Incoming. The accommodations were good and our tour guide Joseph was a very informative and helpful guide. We had a thoroughly enjoyable experience, thanks to Africa Incoming
Thanks to Africa Incoming to make sure our first visit to Africa (East) was memorable.

Few tips for first time visitors:
While visiting national reserves ( MASAIMARA) make sure you are booked in 4 wheel drive rather than a 7 seater van.
Day trips to reserves, make sure your food is carried in a hot case rather in a aluminum foil packet.
Sunscreen, sun shades & hats to be carried along with you.
Good camera recommended to capture incredible wildlife.
While visiting Elephant orphanage make sure you get in there early ( before 9am) to avoid disappointment.
While shopping always bargain for 75% lesser price than what the vendor looks for.
Check for MASAI market while in Nairobi. They will be in different location considering the day of the week! You will get best souvenirs & other hand made products for very good bargain price.
Keep minimum 7 to 9 days to visit Masai MARA, lake Naivasha, Mount Kenya & Nairobi.
Dear Africa Incoming,

Sorry for my late reply.

Firstly I want to thank the staff & the directors of Africa Incoming for their value added tour packages. The staff members are very friendly, approachable & always helpful. Very prompt in their responses to our querries n questions. Excellent service & extremely reliable tour agent.

Africa Incoming, keep up your good work 👍👍. Special mentionof Ms Isha Gupta & Mr Sunny.

Thank you.
Mrs Mathew
We did a trip to South Africa and Mauritius on Jan 2019. Everything went as planned. The itinerary was very good and we had continuos contact with Isha and Sunny to solve any problem.
The safari was amazing we saw the big five!!
The choice of hotels was excellent.
I recomend Africa incoming. Thank you for a grear experience!!!
Africa Incoming Pty Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 61 reviews