Africa Incoming Pty Ltd Reviews

+27875502462

info@africaincoming.com

82 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
South Africa

It has been an awesome experience from the beginning till the end. I booked a trip to South Africa with my family last week with Africa Incoming. The tour guides were extremely friendly & answered all our questions promptly, they were very knowledgeable & knew almost everything. The hotels provided to us were centrally located & in a safe area, also the vehicles were very clean & tidy. All in all, I would highly recommend this company & i am really looking forward to come again soon to this lovely country :)
The arrangements made by the company are excellent and the guide and drivers provided by them are very nice beside this we also get a quick response from the relationship manager of the company incase of any query which make us feel very safe in the country that is far away from me home country.

Thank you for making my trip a memorable one; and will be in touch with you as many times will visit the country

We were so very pleased with both the pre travel organisation of our holiday to South Africa and the service we received while we were there.
The attention to detail was good and nothing was too much trouble. We decided to have a driver and this proved an excellent idea as it enabled us to pack so much into the trip without it being too tiring.
Thanks Africa Incoming for planning the most memorable trip to this amazing continent.
They took care of everything which included~ educating me about Africa. Their intensive website and excellent customer serivce not only curated the perfect itinerary but gave me incomparable price. Moreover, they ensure that your booking is safe which means no monetary loss. :) I will surely recommend it to my family and friends.
It was a great service provided by Africa incoming and specially by Ms jaydeen ,

Even our whole équipe were very excited and dreaming to revisit Capetown with Africa incoming .

An excellent planning and hospitality was arranged by Ms Jaydeep ,
Loved to be there ,
Thanks
We as Macleods had a wonderful experience with Africa Incoming. Start from Pick to Drop. Everything went very smooth. They could manage the timing very well. We never felt that we had to rush. Choices of restaurants were also good. We had our gala event in Cape Town. Africa incoming took care of every little thing that was required for such mega event. Will surely recommend Africa incoming to my friends and family. Thanks for hospitality.
Thanks Africa Incoming for making my vacay so pleasant. They met all our expectations and very prompt with their services. Special thanks to Jaydeen my tour manager for always being available to us and helping us out everywhere. She really did make it the best vacation for us!
It was nice dealing with you guys though there were initial hiccups.. Jaydeen is excellent and was great support throughout!!
Loved and enjoyed all the facilities and the arrangements made by the agency! The hotels and restaurants that were chosen were luxurious and the food was really good! Our tour guide, Jaydeen was really understanding and had made sure we were comfortable all throughout the trip!
Services were Smooth , jadien was very attentive and concerned , driver anwar was knowledgable and smart and cooperative , financially also very transparent
Dear Partner Team

Congratulation , on completion of one more successful Group to South Africa. Keeping up space with constant changes with perfection in execution is yet another proof how Professional you guys are!

Totally its a Thumps Up to Team Africa Incoming
I enjoyed your perfomance and hope to count on you next time. Very good job!!! Thank you
We travelled to Kenya this June through Africa Incoming. The trip was well planned by Isha from Africa Incoming. The accommodations were good and our tour guide Joseph was a very informative and helpful guide. We had a thoroughly enjoyable experience, thanks to Africa Incoming
The great African tour with our tour Operators Africa Incoming was without a doubt remarkable honeymoon cum babymoon trip . The comfort and beauty of the Africa , the incredible  kruger national park where we got to see all the live animal action which provides us great knowledge of the animal kingdom , the delicious food, the history we learned from our competent and friendly tour leader organisation by our tour operators Africa incoming , along with the stunning beauty of cape point . Exploring in the most gorgeous cango caves in knysa , Driving on the amazing Garden Route , Seeing the natural wonders of the world The Great Victoria Falls and the Majestic Table Mountain along with the whale watching at beautiful small town Hermanus

And all the amazing memories and hospitality from our tour guides had made the experience with Africa incoming remarkable and memorable

Yousuf,
Doha, Qatar
we would like to thanks to you for the great trip, they enjoyed the trip very well, they enjoyed the suncity stay, great service and hospitality, as well as a lavish dinner,
only Johannesburg, Peermont Met Court Suite is just good not done wow.

all over the trip has gone funtastic.
Dear Africa Incoming,

Sorry for my late reply.

Firstly I want to thank the staff & the directors of Africa Incoming for their value added tour packages. The staff members are very friendly, approachable & always helpful. Very prompt in their responses to our querries n questions. Excellent service & extremely reliable tour agent.

Africa Incoming, keep up your good work 👍👍. Special mentionof Ms Isha Gupta & Mr Sunny.

Thank you.
Mrs Mathew
Isha is the best!
Everything was cordinated just to perfection
I booked a honeymoon trip with my wife for 10 days to South Africa & Victoria falls. It has been the best decision choosing Africa Incoming. They gave us the best price & were very professional with their services. Everything was so nice & well arranged - food, hotels, vehicles, driver guides, activities etc. I have no complaints whatsoever. Would definitely recommend them to my friends. Cheers!
Africa Incoming Pty Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 61 reviews