A-I Consolidated Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend A-I Consolidated
Telephone
"Good quality box not available locally"
"Good experience."
"A-1 had the items I was looking for in the quantities I needed at a reasonable price. Order process was straight forward and delivery was prompt."
"Great Price! Delivery a couple of weeks. Well worth the wait!"
"Great job"
"Of all the vendors I do business with A-1 is the best. If you have any doubts don't worry they will do their very best for you. I give them an A+++ mikeboyvcr@gmail.com"
"Very efficient and courteous company with which to work. Merchandise was delivered on schedule."
"Excellent customer service throughout the sale. I was kept updated via email and phone (a real person, no less!!)"
"Prompt shipment at a very reasonable price for specialty bulk cable that is hard to source. Quite satisfied."
"Perfect service"
"Outstanding service. A-1 Consolidated even called me regarding a short delay in shipping my item. I will defiantly do business with this company again."
"I had a good experience from start to finish. Very responsive customer service."
"The level of communications and follow-up from sales staff was unexpected and excellent. Couldn't have hoped for anything better!"
Hi , Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and will do all we can to keep your trust. Gene Flamand, President
"Website easy to use. Lamps received as promised."
"Great service and fast shipping"
"Good pricing. Fast service."
"Great selection, great prices, shipping is decent. Only downside is minimum order price which forces you to get replacement/add-on parts from elsewhere. But, if that's how they keep their prices low, then I'm good with that."
"Top marks for ease of ordering, very competitive pricing and prompt delivery. I am very pleased with my first order with A-I Consolidated."
"Pricing is the best I can find, anywhere, for this product"
"fast service"