A-I Consolidated Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend A-I Consolidated
"Outstanding service. A-1 Consolidated even called me regarding a short delay in shipping my item. I will defiantly do business with this company again."
"I had a good experience from start to finish. Very responsive customer service."
"The level of communications and follow-up from sales staff was unexpected and excellent. Couldn't have hoped for anything better!"
Hi , Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and will do all we can to keep your trust. Gene Flamand, President
"Website easy to use. Lamps received as promised."
"Great service and fast shipping"
"Good pricing. Fast service."
"Great selection, great prices, shipping is decent. Only downside is minimum order price which forces you to get replacement/add-on parts from elsewhere. But, if that's how they keep their prices low, then I'm good with that."
"Top marks for ease of ordering, very competitive pricing and prompt delivery. I am very pleased with my first order with A-I Consolidated."
"Pricing is the best I can find, anywhere, for this product"
"fast service"
"Order shipped on time as promised. Great company to work with."
"good cheap bulbs"
"Great Service!"
"Initial shipment took longer than expected, but the items were packed well. And, when I had an issue with an item, they rectified the situation very promptly. Overall a great experience."
"Fast service, reasonable price, good quality product"
"ok ok ok ok ok"
"AI had exactly what I needed at the lowest price. I got it on time as promised with low shipping cost. I will be back. Thank you AI"
"Very courteous on the phone and took care of my situation."
"All is good but sometimes items are not available. Thank you"
Hi James, Please contact us to confirm stock before placing an order. Thank you for your 4 Star review. We appreciate your business and will do all we can to keep your trust. Gene Flamand, President
"Great service! Received the order quickly."
Hi Greg, Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and will do all we can to keep your trust. Gene Flamand, President
A-I Consolidated is rated 4.77 based on 31 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!