A-I Consolidated Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend A-I Consolidated
Telephone
"Roof razor came very quickly via FedEx and worked excellent for the large amount of deep snow we had on our roof. Thank you!"
"Very good friendly service"
"Items arrived in a timely manner and in great shape."
"We purchased a Roof Razor. We needed it fast, and A-I Consolidated made the purchase fast and easy. I was able to ask a question via email. I heard back promptly and received the information I needed before making my purchase online. The product shipped the next day and shipping was fast. We were very please with the quality of the product and the ordering process."
"Rack doesn't work as advertised Plastic slide doesn't let snow slide off till the plastic is off edge of roof"
"Great communication with tracking. Would definitely recommend both product and company."
"Product was great. Have recommended it to many."
"Good quality product, very prompt shipping."
"Very quick delivery time."
"Had and used a regular roof rake , the Razor is far easier to use . I am 75 years young , no problems for me ."
"Great company to do business with very friendly and helpful."
"Arrived as expected, works well"
"Great product, great service!"
"Product arrived on time, as advertised, and without any issues. Got the snow off the roof too!"
"No complaints here! The product came fast and was perfect."
"Excellent customer service product was exactly as stated online. Great communication during shipping received the product early. Highly recommended!!"
"Figured trying to get a snow rake this winter in MN would take a while. A1 had the MinnSnowta delivered in two days. Product worked great and let a few others use it...everyone loved it. Great service!"
"Customer service and product was excellent"
"I received the roof rake in a timely manner. The rake works awesome. I would recommend this product to anyone needing snow off their roof."
"Easy ordering, received shipment faster than I expected."
A-I Consolidated is rated 4.75 based on 85 reviews