A-I Consolidated Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-I Consolidated
"Always a pleasure to deal with my friends at A-I"
"Purchasing here went very smooth from the time I placed the order till I received the item. They are great on getting your product out and with the communication every step of the way. Very pleased."
"No problem everything worked out great. Would use again in a heart beat."
"They have always been great for me. I do recommend"
"Excellent Customer Service and on time delivery"
"Very good customer service. I will keep purchasing from them."
"Works very good thank you I received it on time ."
"Roof razor came very quickly via FedEx and worked excellent for the large amount of deep snow we had on our roof. Thank you!"
"Very good friendly service"
"Items arrived in a timely manner and in great shape."
"We purchased a Roof Razor. We needed it fast, and A-I Consolidated made the purchase fast and easy. I was able to ask a question via email. I heard back promptly and received the information I needed before making my purchase online. The product shipped the next day and shipping was fast. We were very please with the quality of the product and the ordering process."
"Rack doesn't work as advertised Plastic slide doesn't let snow slide off till the plastic is off edge of roof"
"Great communication with tracking. Would definitely recommend both product and company."
"Product was great. Have recommended it to many."
"Good quality product, very prompt shipping."
"Very quick delivery time."
"Had and used a regular roof rake , the Razor is far easier to use . I am 75 years young , no problems for me ."
"Great company to do business with very friendly and helpful."
"Arrived as expected, works well"
"Great product, great service!"
A-I Consolidated is rated 4.76 based on 92 reviews