A-I Consolidated Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-I Consolidated
Donald Fields
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to use. Lamps received as promised."
Robert Ventura
Verified Buyer
"Great service and fast shipping"
Ramesh Chand
Verified Buyer
"Good pricing. Fast service."
"Great selection, great prices, shipping is decent. Only downside is minimum order price which forces you to get replacement/add-on parts from elsewhere. But, if that's how they keep their prices low, then I'm good with that."
Hi , Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and will do all we can to keep your trust. Gene Flamand, President
Alan Snavely
Verified Buyer
"Top marks for ease of ordering, very competitive pricing and prompt delivery. I am very pleased with my first order with A-I Consolidated."
"Pricing is the best I can find, anywhere, for this product"
Cory Sherman
"fast service"
"Order shipped on time as promised. Great company to work with."
"good cheap bulbs"
"Great Service!"
"Initial shipment took longer than expected, but the items were packed well. And, when I had an issue with an item, they rectified the situation very promptly. Overall a great experience."
"Fast service, reasonable price, good quality product"
"ok ok ok ok ok"
"AI had exactly what I needed at the lowest price. I got it on time as promised with low shipping cost. I will be back. Thank you AI"
Harley Huntemann
Verified Buyer
"Very courteous on the phone and took care of my situation."
JAMES WEST
Verified Buyer
"All is good but sometimes items are not available. Thank you"
Hi James, Please contact us to confirm stock before placing an order. Thank you for your 4 Star review. We appreciate your business and will do all we can to keep your trust. Gene Flamand, President
Gregg Reber
Verified Buyer
"Great service! Received the order quickly."
Hi Greg, Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and will do all we can to keep your trust. Gene Flamand, President
Dennis Dickey
Verified Buyer
"I purchase PRI-G from you. That stuff is fantastic; it will keep 55gal. barrels of gasoline good for over three years, it will actually clean up 'gummy' carburetors merely by draining the tank on small engines/weed eaters/generators, etc. without having to tear them down in most cases. Thank you for a superior product. DD"
Hi Dennis, Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and will do all we can to keep your trust. Gene Flamand, President
Andrew Spaziani
Verified Buyer
"Very sorry I had you mixed up with another supplier."
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and will do all we can to keep your trust. Gene Flamand, President
Arun Patel
Verified Buyer
"Hi. It’s nice and good fast service"
Hi Arun, Thank you for your 4 Star review. We appreciate your business and will do all we can to keep your trust. Gene Flamand, President
A-I Consolidated is rated 4.75 based on 28 reviews