A-I Consolidated Reviews

of reviewers recommend A-I Consolidated
Read A-I Consolidated Reviews
Having to pay for shipping to return item then getting a 25-30% restocking fee applied is horrible service.
Matt has been great at solving my order issues
Very helpful and fast service
Great experience, courteous. Knowledgeable and professional staff.
Great product selection, including lighting products not easily found on consumer sites, and great customer service. Personally called me to let me know there would be a shipping delay and offered to cancel and refund my order if the delay would be a problem.
Great folks, very helpful and intreseted in helping their customers.
Service and delivery were great.
Best thing since crunchy peanut butter. Why have I not known about this wonderful tool years earlier?
The boxes were good quality at a great price
As expected and delivered quickly.
Products ordered were delivered in a timely manner. However communications needs improvement. No notice of order acceptance or shipping was received.
Fast getting back to my email.
Fast shipping. Happy with A-1.
Really nice little company and they’re in my hometown so that was kind of cool really good pricing great shipping great customer service I’ll use them some more
As described, delivered quickly, and no damaged ... And the price was on par with the big box stores. Only negative is I would like a couple more but can’t justify the shipping on them.
Quick delivery and excellent product!
Great prices - quick delivery.
Fast shipping!
Delivered
Am disappointed that the razor shipped to us is not solar panel friendly as advertised. It was advertised with wheels that would help prevent the razor from ramming the metal frames of our panels. I fear over time this razor without wheels is going to smash apart the metal framing around each panel. There were alternate products available on amazon that included these wheels (like A I Consolidated also advertised but didn’t deliver...). Would have bought alternate if known this.
Troy,
I apologize if there was a miscommunication, but the Apollo Solar Panel Snow Sweeper does not come with wheels as it would damage the surface. The Roof Razor does come with wheels. I think you might have gotten the models switched up. One is for roofs and the other is for solar panels. I see that you ordered the Razor after receiving the Apollo Snow Sweeper. If there were any parts missing, feel free to give us a call or if you have any questions. We want to make sure you feel satisfied with your purchase.
Works excellent. Even got one for my dad.
A-I Consolidated is rated 4.72 based on 127 reviews