A-I Consolidated Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend A-I Consolidated
Telephone
"Exactly what I ordered and great price."
"Merchandise was fine. However lead-time to arrival was quite long."
"Good Communication on items ordered. Received all items in quickly!"
"Product arrived the next day when I wasn’t expecting it for a couple of weeks. Very impressed."
"Good pricing, delivery and communications."
"Items priced well and shipped quickly!"
"Came thru with exactly what was offered and ordered with delivery in advance of estimated time. The confirmation, communication and follow up on the order were exceptional. Could not have been more satisfied."
"espectacular service !!!"
"Good quality box not available locally"
"Good experience."
"A-1 had the items I was looking for in the quantities I needed at a reasonable price. Order process was straight forward and delivery was prompt."
"Great Price! Delivery a couple of weeks. Well worth the wait!"
"Great job"
"Of all the vendors I do business with A-1 is the best. If you have any doubts don't worry they will do their very best for you. I give them an A+++ mikeboyvcr@gmail.com"
"Very efficient and courteous company with which to work. Merchandise was delivered on schedule."
"Excellent customer service throughout the sale. I was kept updated via email and phone (a real person, no less!!)"
"Prompt shipment at a very reasonable price for specialty bulk cable that is hard to source. Quite satisfied."
"Perfect service"
"Outstanding service. A-1 Consolidated even called me regarding a short delay in shipping my item. I will defiantly do business with this company again."
"I had a good experience from start to finish. Very responsive customer service."
A-I Consolidated is rated 4.78 based on 49 reviews