AKRacing Reviews

of reviewers recommend AKRacing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read AKRacing Reviews

About AKRacing:

AKRacing has come a long way since their inception in 2001, where their focus was solely on the production of race car seats. The AKRacing brand was previously known as AK Seat. Fast forward to 2008 and AKRacing now specializes in producing premium and ergonomic gaming and office chairs and equipment.

The AKRacing brand was introduced into the Australian market back in 2015, where they continue to operate out of the leafy green suburb of Kirrawee. AKRacing now has distributors all over the world - America, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Tahiti and Europe, just to name a few.

Something that sets AKRacing apart from their competitors is that they do 100% of their own designs, R&D, product development, testing and quality control. AKRacing highly guarantee their products, as they manufacture every single part, which means that they do not have to source these components from other suppliers, allowing them to ensure the quality is always consistent.

Currently AKRacing Australia offers their chairs in 3 different materials, which feature across 9 different chair series, boasting an impressive range of over 45 different chairs in total.

support@ak-racing.com.au

101 Bath Rd

Tell us how AKRacing made you happy
Very comfortable and practical
Absolutely perfect. Love the chair. Thank you
Great service, great product!
Very slick design and easy to assemble. The level of comfort I now have while I work & game is what I was missing for years.
I’m very happy with the new chair it was all I was expected and more. However, the delivery company was such a nightmare, during the time I was waiting, I got into many uncomfortable situation with TNT. From being yell, by the customer service team just because my chair didn’t come in the day it was expected, also drop the letter “ We Miss you” where in fact I was at my place the whole day waiting for it. I honestly think you got an amazing product and the quality and the details are out of this planet, but as a customer I feel disappointed and mad with the way TNT treat me muring this process. I hope this review help
Literally 0 problems. Comfy, adjustable and reliable. Good services as well.
wrong akracig. I wanted to review akracing for america, not Australia.
Thought this was a great chair when I did a long stream just after buying it. Somehow, once broken in it got even better! Never been more comfortable on any chair, and it’s nice to finally sit pain free for gaming, art, study or whatever I do.
Excellent quality chair. Very comfortable for long gaming sessions.
I can't fault a think about this chair. I'm a week into using it and it's comfy, the AK-Racing team are great to deal with and provided me with constant updates as to where my chairs were. Understandably with COVID-19 there were some wait times but at least they kept me up-to-date! Would highly recommend AK-Racing just on customer service alone. But their chairs are super comfy too.
Long delivery time but this was expected due to COVID-19 challenges. Very happy with the chair and the comfort it provides.
Sturdy quality chair that has a good lifespan.
I keep forgetting how comfy my AKRacing chair is whilst im sitting on it. It is though I'm still in bed, and as a gamer, that's what you want.
Amazed at how quick the delivery was, my chair was shipped to me within days of purchasing it. No hassles, fantastic service
Excellent product, took out the non-locking wheels and popped the New Locking Wheels in easy as, and they really lock very well, couldn't fault service or delivery, very happy, Thank You.
Quick, friendly, and addressed my problem with the chair/order I had very quickly. I had a small tear on the chair, and they offered a very quick and desirable solution. Would definitely buy from them again. Thank you
Incredibly comfortable, easy to set up and excellent material. Thank you.
my second chair i bought and love it, no because i play games, but love racing and love the chairs
A great chair.
Comfortable, strong and easy to assemble.
I am 6 foot 2 and it is a perfect fit for me.

The armrest top swivel is a bit loose for my liking but not a deal breaker.

I highly recommend.
AKRacing were great to deal with. The chair I ordered was on back order, but they let me know the progress of my order from start to finish. The chair is great and super comfy.
AKRacing is rated 4.61 based on 260 reviews