AKRacing Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read AKRacing Reviews

About AKRacing:

AKRacing has come a long way since their inception in 2001, where their focus was solely on the production of race car seats. The AKRacing brand was previously known as AK Seat. Fast forward to 2008 and AKRacing now specializes in producing premium and ergonomic gaming and office chairs and equipment.

The AKRacing brand was introduced into the Australian market back in 2015, where they continue to operate out of the leafy green suburb of Kirrawee. AKRacing now has distributors all over the world - America, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Tahiti and Europe, just to name a few.

Something that sets AKRacing apart from their competitors is that they do 100% of their own designs, R&D, product development, testing and quality control. AKRacing highly guarantee their products, as they manufacture every single part, which means that they do not have to source these components from other suppliers, allowing them to ensure the quality is always consistent.

Currently AKRacing Australia offers their chairs in 3 different materials, which feature across 9 different chair series, boasting an impressive range of over 45 different chairs in total.

support@ak-racing.com.au

101 Bath Rd

Tell us how AKRacing made you happy
Love the chair, feels great to sit in and does wonders for my posture.
Chair is as expected. Comfortable. Fabric brilliant.
Great chair very comfortable. Second chair we have had that's an AKRacing. Delivery was quick, we received it in 4 working days thank you.
Anything I ordered I got quickly and in great condition and everything is great quality.
Nice comfy definitely worth the money
the chair wonderful but the serves was poor 3 phone calls to sort it out . very comfortable and supportive gaming chair
didn't know the chair would be this lush and comfortable at such a low price. unlike most chairs the arm rest a nice firm foam other than being crappy plastic. one of the best purchase i've made hands down.
Amazing product. Everything came with no missing parts. Would recommend to others.
I am currently studying Physiotherapy so I spent a while researching and looking before settling on an AK Racing Overture. The chair itself is fantastic, it is both supportive and soft where needed, and the neck and lumbar pillows are both captive and adjustable making it a dream for long hrs of study or gaming. The customer service was flawless, one phone call and the chair was on my doorstep the next day from interstate. I have since purchased a floor rest as well and both transactions have been painless and easy. Great retailer to deal with who really prides themselves on their product and service. Highly recommended.
Last minute order for Xmas presents, both gaming chairs arrived before Xmas and are fantastic quality, highly recommend these guys
Hi Sean,

Happy New Year!

Thank you for your review, we are so stoked to hear that your Xmas presents arrived on time.

We hope you continue to enjoy your chairs.

All the best, AKRacing
Literally made my butt feel weightless. Most comfortable chair I had ever sat in.
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your feedback :) We are so so happy to hear that you are very comfortable.
The chair is so comfy and supportive of the back. It was easy to set up and is perfect for ANY gamer. The only thing to be fixed upon would be the overall height of the chair. As its just a tad bit low than an average chair.
Really nice chairs haven’t bought one but I’ve tried my mates and tried stealing it. They are really good chairs. Go buy one
Good quality stuff from AKRacing. Really fast shipping too :)
Extremely quick delivery & very good product. Thanks heaps
After visiting the AK racing store and having an amazing experience with their staff after experiencing the large range of chairs they had on display (could also have been the Car Nut in me having a field day looking at parts) I picked up the MAX and can I just say that this chair is fantastic. As a rather big individual I now feel human in this chair, they say a Emperor needs his throne and I believe I found mine, SO COMFORTABLE!!!!! Also putting it together was a breeze thanks to the instructions provided as well. BUY A CHAIR FROM THEM, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!! Amazing product quality and customer service is second to none.
It’s a Xmas present so can’t write a review yet
Great chair couldn't be happier
Delivery was super fast and the chair is very comfortable.
fasr shipping great pageing