AKRacing Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend AKRacing

About AKRacing: AKRacing has come a long way since their inception in 2001, where their focus was solely on the production of race car seats. The AKRacing brand was previously known as AK Seat. Fast forward to 2008 and AKRacing now specializes in producing premium and ergonomic gaming and office chairs and equipment.

The AKRacing brand was introduced into the Australian market back in 2015, where they continue to operate out of the leafy green suburb of Kirrawee. AKRacing now has distributors all over the world - America, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Tahiti and Europe, just to name a few.

Something that sets AKRacing apart from their competitors is that they do 100% of their own designs, R&D, product development, testing and quality control. AKRacing highly guarantee their products, as they manufacture every single part, which means that they do not have to source these components from other suppliers, allowing them to ensure the quality is always consistent.

Currently AKRacing Australia offers their chairs in 3 different materials, which feature across 9 different chair series, boasting an impressive range of over 45 different chairs in total.

support@ak-racing.com.au

101 Bath Rd

Tell us how AKRacing made you happy

"Bought it for the partner she loves the chair! Very comfortable and sturdy design. If only our cat was not so attracted to clawing such a beautiful creation!"
"The chair is great but unfortunately i had to bump down the rating because the gas lift chamber failed really early on and not many things are more annoying than a sinking chair :( if not for this i would of happily rated 5 stars"
"My daughter purchased my K7 Akracing chair for me as a Birthday gift and after having so many other brand chairs that would let me down... I will never have another gaming chair other then Akracing... From the stability, strong frame, the comfort, easy instructions and awesome customer service at Akracing you too will fall in love and become a #1 fan of Akracing :) ."
"My purchase was about 5 years ago so I’m not sure why this says recently? But the product has been fantastic it’s only showing signs of age, haven’t had any mechanical issues in years of heavy use."
"Ive enjoyed the akr chair but also the after sales service with warranty on some parts that failed overall great product thx just jap for ure customer service"
"no idea why im being asked to write a review, when i haven't purchased one of there products and went with another brand instead"
"I Brought a so racing chair about 18 months ago and was very happy with the service and product! Even when the bracket cracked after 12months I just have them a call and they sent me out a new one straight away without any hassles. Great company"
"Have had an AKRacing gaming chair for over 5 years and clocked some serious hours on the bad boy. Still going strong!! Love it, so comfortable and increases gaming performance haha."
"The K-Series chair is a great chair, however, over time, the padding has definitely begun to sink which becomes more noticeable over the course of the average day. Regardless, I'm still very happy with the purchase"
"Had my chair for a few years, it is a good chair. The only downside is always needing to adjust the lower back pillow as it’s only attached by two elastic straps and it slides down. Other than that, the padding and pleather are still as good as new."
"Excellent chair, comfy and good quality"
"Great service. 5/5 stars. Customer service is great and prices are awesome. Plus free shipping and good delivery time."
Hey BioAcid,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out and leave us some feedback!

We hope you enjoy your purchase!
"I no longer use the chair i bought because all the fake leather is peeling off and making a mess of my house."
"Chair is good for posture and the design is nice, however the armrests are poorly designed as they do not come up anywhere near high enough and have already started ripping after 1 year of use. The polyurethane leather seems to be holding up alright and stays looking clean. The chair could have been a little less wide as you can move your body side-to-side quite alot and it would have been more comfortable if it hugged your body more."
"V comfort"
"Comfy chairs and good quality"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)
"Unfortunately after only owning the chair for a couple of months it has started to tear."
We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order! Did you get in touch with our AKRacing Support Team at the time of this occurring? We have a dedicated tech team that helps process all warranty claims!
"The chair has solved my back problems."
Hey Jazza,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we are happy to hear that it has helped!
"These chairs are perfect to come home to after standing all day at work combined with the good rests for maximum comfort Price is affordable and delivery was quick."
Hey Kizz,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :)

We hope you continue to enjoy the chair!
"Delivery was quick, price is affordable and the comfort is perfect for someone who stands (or even sits) all day 😍"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

We hope you continue to enjoy the comfort of the AKRacing chair :)
AKRacing is rated 4.30 based on 89 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access