AKRacing Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend AKRacing

About AKRacing: AKRacing has come a long way since their inception in 2001, where their focus was solely on the production of race car seats. The AKRacing brand was previously known as AK Seat. Fast forward to 2008 and AKRacing now specializes in producing premium and ergonomic gaming and office chairs and equipment.

The AKRacing brand was introduced into the Australian market back in 2015, where they continue to operate out of the leafy green suburb of Kirrawee. AKRacing now has distributors all over the world - America, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Tahiti and Europe, just to name a few.

Something that sets AKRacing apart from their competitors is that they do 100% of their own designs, R&D, product development, testing and quality control. AKRacing highly guarantee their products, as they manufacture every single part, which means that they do not have to source these components from other suppliers, allowing them to ensure the quality is always consistent.

Currently AKRacing Australia offers their chairs in 3 different materials, which feature across 9 different chair series, boasting an impressive range of over 45 different chairs in total.

support@ak-racing.com.au

101 Bath Rd

Tell us how AKRacing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Absolutely awesome comfy chair, love it. Easiest thing I have put together. Easy to use website with fast shipping. Thank you!!"
"I purchased the GTR seat and desk 2 days ago which was delivered today and I assembled both in under an hour by myself. Great instructions and everything went together correctly."
"AK racing produce amazing products. I purchased my first premium gaming chair from here and it has been worth every penny! I do highly recommend AK racing products."
"Very comfortable, delivery was fast and very good quality"
"Great customer service and a great quality product!"
"Best gaming chair ever. I am a big guy 6'3" and 140kg and the Max chair fits me easily and comfortably with room to spare and is super comfortable and solid."
"have only had the chair a short time, but very good and comfortable so far. fairly easy to assemble and a lot heavier duty than some other chairs i have tried that claim to be of similar weight rating ect"
Hi Chris,

We appreciate your honest feedback, are there anyways we could improve so we can aim to hit 5 stars for the next review?

Cheers,

AKRacing Australia
"The chair came as described, on time and it was extremely simple to assemble."
Thank you for the positive review, we hope you continue to enjoy your chair :)
"Don't get me Wrong I love my chair it has been the Best investment I have ever bought. The only down side is that the Base (seat) of the chair is a little too Long. Not having Super nong legs I cant sit all the way back on the chair and that means either I have my legs sticking Out or I slouch Is there an option to get a slightly smaller base on the chair at all ?"
Hey Colin,

We appreciate you making the time to write to us and leave your feedback.

We are currently developing a more petite style chair :)
"I've had the K7012 chair for 3 years now, it has held up to all sorts of abuse over the years. It's still firm yo sit on and comfortable to relax in for those long productivity sessions or even long gaming/streaming sessions. I recommend these chairs to everyone I know that asks about a new chair. Will be upgrading in the near future."
"Purchased a bulk order of chairs for a control centre that is manned 24 hours. AU rep was extremely helpful in arranging custom logos and keeping us up to date on the progress of our order from start to finish. Final product looks fantastic and is a of a very high quality."
"This has been one of the best purchases of my life. I have had the chair for 2 weeks now. It is comfortable for long hours (10+). Easy to assemble. Arrived the next day after purchase. I highly recommend getting an AKRacing chair, you won't regret it."
"The chair is awesome, Comfortable and sturdy, easy to assemble. Took less than 2 business days to recieve. I would reccomend AKRacing to those looking for quality."
"Delivered in 2 days with while notifying me Product clean and good quality Assembly instructions were clear and straight forward with tools provided"
"Chair turned up 2 days after the order was made. Easy to construct and super comfortable to use. Sturdy fabrication all `round. This is my chair for work (from home) and play."
"As someone who has ongoing back issues, these chairs allow me to continue to work away for extended periods during crunch times without any issue. Easy to assemble, easy to deal with."
"Awesome gaming chair!!!"
Hi Huxiao,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it.

We hope you continue to enjoy using your chair :)
"I have to admit the AK Racing chair is absolutely phenomenal, I love the thing to bits. I have a few issues along the way like 3-4 years but AKRacing helped all the way and replaced parts free of charge. My butt has thanked me many times. The leather on the chair is amazing as well never breaks out but a tip for the hot aussie weather is put a bed sheet over it so you don't stick like super glue."
Hi Jacob, we are so happy to hear that you love your AKRacing chair!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :D
"Fast delivery the K7 is so comfortable i fell asleep right after building it!"
Hey John,

Glad to hear you are finding the chair very comfortable :)

All the best,

AKRacing
"excellent customer service ! Friendly and helpful ! I bought a chair for my son after he nagged me for months and I am very impressed with the quality ! it was also shipped so quickly and easy to assemble. I ended up buying a second chair for my husband and will be back for a third for myself one day soon !"
AKRacing is rated 4.45 based on 143 reviews