AKRacing Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend AKRacing

About AKRacing: AKRacing has come a long way since their inception in 2001, where their focus was solely on the production of race car seats. The AKRacing brand was previously known as AK Seat. Fast forward to 2008 and AKRacing now specializes in producing premium and ergonomic gaming and office chairs and equipment.

The AKRacing brand was introduced into the Australian market back in 2015, where they continue to operate out of the leafy green suburb of Kirrawee. AKRacing now has distributors all over the world - America, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Tahiti and Europe, just to name a few.

Something that sets AKRacing apart from their competitors is that they do 100% of their own designs, R&D, product development, testing and quality control. AKRacing highly guarantee their products, as they manufacture every single part, which means that they do not have to source these components from other suppliers, allowing them to ensure the quality is always consistent.

Currently AKRacing Australia offers their chairs in 3 different materials, which feature across 9 different chair series, boasting an impressive range of over 45 different chairs in total.

support@ak-racing.com.au

101 Bath Rd

Click Here

Tell us how AKRacing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"It was very fast delivery straight to the door. There was a bit of a situation where my chair came with a few missing screws to assemble it all together, but a quick email a few days later I had got replacements sent to me. Very quick and good customer service! Very comfy chair as well, I love it."
"Chair was out of stock and i was happy to wait for the one i wanted, still arrived very quickly! Very happy with the chair and super appreciative of the free footrest AKRACING gifted me too!"
"Very happy with product and prompt delivery of product"
"Fast delivery! Easy to assemble and my son loves it! Thank you"
Thank you for your feedback, happy to hear that your son loves his new chair :D
"Fantastic service, Prompt delivery. Staff are very helpful, we had an issue with a damaged part that was sealed in box and they sorted it out for us very fast.would definitely recommend AKRacing."
Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

We are so happy to hear your issue was resolved swiftly :) We 100% back our brand and have no issue with honouring our awesome warranty policy.

Thanks again for letting us know about your experience with us :)

Cheers, AKRacing Australia
"I bought this gaming chair as a birthday present for my husband. We were both genuinely surprised by the quality of the chair. My husband says it feels like a pillow on his ass...He then proceeded to tell me it's better than sex - I'm not sure if it's a compliment to the chair or an insult to me. But either way, I'd definitely say he's happy with it!"
Hi Anthony, hehe that's one way to put it :P

We are so stoked to hear that your husband loves the chair :) What an awesome birthday present to give!

Thanks again for choosing AKRacing :)
"Chair in great condition, quick to setup and is extremely comfortable. Would recommend to everyone"
Hi Alexander, we are so happy to hear that you are loving our chairs :)
"Great chairs amazing for gaming!"
Hi Ioannis,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think of our chairs, we appreciate it!
"First gaming chair and couldn’t be more happy with it. The quality of the fabric is amazing. Very fast delivery especially for where I live! Would recommend to anyone wanting a gaming/office chair. #VictrixEsports #Visionofvictory"
Hi Thomas,

AKRacing Australia
"Extremely fast delivery, really simple assembly and a really great product for the price. Absolutely love the table 10/10"
Hi Dylan,

AKRacing Australia
"Chair is very comfortable for an 18 year old 182cm gamer. Recommended by a friend gamer who tried many chairs before settling on this chair."
Hi Vanessa,

AKRacing Australia
"Bought as a gift for a friend, amazing craftmanship, delivered in two days! Would recommend to anyone over a normal office chair."
Hi Thomas,

AKRacing Australia
"Oh im in love haha amazing because i have a curved spine and destroyed nerves really bad back pain and i have always loved using the pc since i was very young issues started very young was born with them and this chair i actually dont feel much at all usually that is not the case with any basic chair or budget chair i have owned pretty cool but i kind of expected that if i didnt get that at this price point i would of returned And the chair frame doesnt make any squeaky noises either which is awesome only con is i could only fit 2 screws the other 2 did not fit at all not sure if it affects the chair in anyway but it seems to be alright i am talking about the MAX gaming chair i aint really a gamer but been stuck to pc and building them as well this chair has any vibe you want really gamer / office really odd how it has a dual affect does depend which chair you buy but the purple MAX gaming chair has the dual affect %100 i thought it was only for tall people as well just bought it anyways lol but i am 160cm and it is perfect good for tall and short doesn't flaw at all for me only thing to wonder is how long will it last will the fake leather ever go bad well i guess will see in 5 to 10 years if it is still grouse then will probably buy another haha :)"
Hi Nicholas,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review :)

We are happy to hear that you are in love with your chair.

Some advice regarding PU Leather, we always recommend wearing clothing such as long pants and shirts when using your chair. Why? Its actually the body oils that damage the PU Leather which causes it to peel over time.
"Arrived quickly. Very easy to put together and comfortable to sit in. A very good quality product which has been well made and looks really cool. Looking forward to many hours of gaming."
Hi Duncan,

AKRacing Australia
"Very impressed with how quickly my circular mat was delivered. Very good quality mat. Soft on the feet. Good gripping underside for both carpet or hard floor. Perfect size for gaming chair to allow range of motion without going off the mat. Wish I had bought one sooner. There should be an option for this to come with the purchase of any chair."
"Ordered my chair, arrive day later. Very easy to assemble, up and gaming in 15 minutes. Only thing is maybe a bit softer in the arm rests but it is still a hell of a chair for the price"
Hi Darren,

AKRacing Australia
"I am proud owner of 2 items. Chair and now gaming desk, love them both. Items exactly as expected, orders arrived earlier than expected."
"My hubby purchased AK chair in blue about 2 yrs ago. We had previously tried so-called ergo friendly chairs but none were comfortable. AK have nailed it. Hubby loves it and has no problem dozing off on it. He highly recommends this chair to all his mates. He sits about 6hrs per day on computer. I only wish I also had one. Husband name is Geoffrey"
"Best chair ever. Excellent quality, quick postage and a great price. I would highly recommend AKRacing to everyone."
"I bought the Premium V2 Gaming Chair just over 3.5 years ago. I thought it worth writing a review today, because by this time most chairs have worn and sagged. I can say after using this daily, working from home, creating and streaming (barely going a day where I don't use it). This chair is still the most comfortable and supportive seat in the house. It is perfectly sized and shaped to me, and the extra info on sizing on the AK Racing website was a great help. This has been a great investment, it still even looks like new, hasn't worn or faded at all. #NailedIt"
AKRacing is rated 4.53 based on 167 reviews