AKRacing Reviews

of reviewers recommend AKRacing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read AKRacing Reviews

About AKRacing:

AKRacing has come a long way since their inception in 2001, where their focus was solely on the production of race car seats. The AKRacing brand was previously known as AK Seat. Fast forward to 2008 and AKRacing now specializes in producing premium and ergonomic gaming and office chairs and equipment.

The AKRacing brand was introduced into the Australian market back in 2015, where they continue to operate out of the leafy green suburb of Kirrawee. AKRacing now has distributors all over the world - America, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Tahiti and Europe, just to name a few.

Something that sets AKRacing apart from their competitors is that they do 100% of their own designs, R&D, product development, testing and quality control. AKRacing highly guarantee their products, as they manufacture every single part, which means that they do not have to source these components from other suppliers, allowing them to ensure the quality is always consistent.

Currently AKRacing Australia offers their chairs in 3 different materials, which feature across 9 different chair series, boasting an impressive range of over 45 different chairs in total.

support@ak-racing.com.au

101 Bath Rd

Tell us how AKRacing made you happy
I have bought two gaming chairs from them so far. First was a normal one, second was a max chair as a gift. Super easy to put together and so comfy as well. Great quality chairs that I've never had any problems with. I've had my chair for about a year now, it's like brand new. Definitely a brand I recommend.
Chair is comfortable.
Amazing!!! super friendly customer service~ a perfect gift for your beloved one. Super fast delivery!!! AKRacing made my anniversary gift even perfect with the cute little note I requested. Could not ask for more! 10 out 5!
I like the chair so much I even made a vlog for it

Team at AK Racing are AMAZING! Posted on social media what i was looking for, and the team were onto me in a heart beat, looking after all my queries and concerns. 1000% safe for the bigger lad.
Great company that cares about their customers. Had an issue and they resolved it fast. Have confidence buying here. Fastest delivery I have ever seen.
Take care buying here.
I bought a AK racing Max chair and the delivery was quick but the quality of the chair is pretty average. The PU leather on the back of the seat has ripples all through it and looks terrible. The seat has rubber material under the PU leather that pokes your thigh as you sit. I was told this is the flattest seat they have but it turns out the front of the seat is raised and cuts the circulation off your legs if you sit in it for to long. They told me they will not refund so now I'm stuck trying to sell the seat to try and re coup any money back.

I'm out $499 here.

Buyer Beware!
Bought new gaming / office chair. Arrived from interstate in under 24 hours. Very high quality materials and sturdy. Very happy.
Great Comfort and Quality. Excellent value for money
No hassles, very quick delivery. Will order from them again.
Absolutely beautiful
I was looking for a new chair and saw this model on skeelsyshoota 's Instagram page. I decided to purchase and the shipping was fast and the chair is high quality and a good price. Thank you!
Very happy with my purchase, using it as an office chair. Can sit very comfortably for hours. Excellent fast delivery.
Extremely comfortable with good build quality. Delivered very quickly. Great gaming chair.
Very comfortable and highly breathable
Good back support and adjustable arm support
Excellent customer support, and great quality chair. Very impressed
Quick delivery even while on back-order, great communication as to order progress as well. The K7 chair itself was easy to build and the quality is great for the price.

Only minor gripes are that the chair is fairly narrow, so if I was bigger it wouldn't be as comfortable, and the arms are a little too far forward and wide to be completely comfortable position-wise. It's also hard to maintain the lumbar support cushion at the correct height and it has to be adjusted each time you get into the chair, though I believe this is by design. These are only minor annoyances though, and would highly recommend this chair or one of their larger ones if you're on the bigger side!
The chairs are so comfortable and easy to assemble.
The process was simple and straightforward.
The service was amazing! I bought the chairs and was able to pick up the chairs a couple of hours later.
I am so happy with my purchase .. 10/10 would recommend and buy again!
Excellent service. Delivery arrived faster then expected in two days.
The chair is very comfortable and is excellent quality.
AKRacing is rated 4.65 based on 308 reviews