Alf the label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alf the label
Alf the label 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Alf the label 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Belinda Beeby
Alf the label 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Amy
Cute brand I saw on Instagram, very fast delivery to Tas, extremely happy with the service and quality!
Lovely product! Exactly like the description!
Great packaging and well made bags. Quick delivery too.
Love the bags, wipe case and wallet! Even my husband loves it! :)
I brought a Muriel and Ari... obsessed. Feel so stylish for a new mumma!
I bought an alf card holder which makes my life so much easier as it's compact and fits in small bags which means I can swap it easily to whichever size bag I have for the day. Also bought the pram straps which look very sturdy!!
So glad I found this brand! I love your bags
Amazing quality! I was in two minds about how much to spend on a baby bag and shopping bags. I'm so glad i chose Alf! Such good quality and 110% WORTH THE MONEY!!!
I’m an absolute Alf addict!! Love the style, quality and products. You can never have enough baby bags right?!? Once you start you won’t stop! Such awesome bags... one just isn’t enough!
The bag is beautiful, arrived on time.
Absouletly LOVE my Alf bags, yes I said it right bags.. I have 3! Completly obsessed and so happy, I get so many compliments all the time! Introduce Alf into your life, I promise you won't regret it!
Lost count of the number of times I’ve ordered now. Each piece has been outstanding, in both quality and design. Absolutely worth the money and I love that I’m also supporting an Australian (mum) business. Well done team- will no doubt be ordering another Alf beauty soon.
Alf is the BEST!!! I have purchased the Ari and I’m in love with the size, for a newborn and mumma of 4, it’s not too big and not too small. It’s enough for all the newborn items and some room for water bottles and a big lunch box for the other children. It serves me and my family so well. It is so striking and I get so many compliments. I was looking for a stylish nappy bag, and ALF is the only nappy bag that delivers this. I also wanted a convertible bag for convenience of having hands free and also looking after my posture too, as these bags can get heavy.
I have also purchased the Elsie wallet and so in love. It fit all my cards, from my old chunky purse, and it’s so fabulous that it spreads out = no more stuck cards in my old purse.
Also I am so grateful for the ALF girls who were so flexible when I changed my mind with a purchase. They’re a great company and I only wish the best and great fortune for their efforts and love they put into making beautiful bags for us mummas.
I have multiple products from Alf and they have all been amazing. Everything is so well made and thought out to suit Mums perfectly.
Such a good brand and i love the spotted shopping bag!
Fast delivery
Alf the label is such a gorgeous brand. Very stylish, practical and great quality!
Love my most recent purchase
I have now have had a Muriel and 2 Ari’s
The quality of these bags is beautiful and I cannot resist the spotty prints. It’s taken me a long time to find a baby bag that doesn’t actually look like one 😍
My daughter just loves the new Helena bag, very versatile and stylish ❤️
I bought the Ari bag. The bag is gorgeous, has many practical compartments... Alf = amazing quality. I love my bag. Thank you!
The website made choosing and buying the bag easy. Informative and friendly emails kept me informed of my order's progress and I received my purchase quickly. I am very happy with my bag. Thanks and Merry Christmas to Sophie and the team at Alf the label.
Alf the label is rated 4.96 based on 103 reviews