Alf the label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alf the label
A gorgeous brand run by an even more gorgeous mama. Thank you Sophie for filling a much-needed gap in the baby bag space!
Great customer service & very quick delivery!
Happy with over all service. Fast Postage. Product is of good quality and very practical.
Omg i have the all tan stella and it’s amazing i absolutely love it! I get so many compliments. It has so much room i’m loving all the pockets especially the front pocket! the only thing i didn’t like are the pram straps for the stella how they can’t stay on the pram with out the bag! but definitely giving this bag a 10/10 i can not wait to see what alf bag i will be buying next eeee loving it!!
I’m now a stylish, yet practical mumma with this amazing bag. Love love love
I love these bags!
I have 3 now. I’m totally obsessed!
Amazing quality, beautiful & practical!
I have twins & the Stella fits everything we need & MORE!
Highly recommend for anyone
I absolutely love my Alf bags I have purchased 3 now and cant get enough of them. I love the feel of the hide its my fav thing about the Alf's and what drew me towards them. They have worn really well also.
Absolutely in love with my new baby bag! I purchased the ari convertible, it’s the perfect size for a Mumma of 3! It fit’s all the newborn essentials plus all my toddlers bits and pieces!
I own 3 bags from Alf and they are all amazing and such great quality. The customer service from the team is impeccable and I've highly recommended this gorgoeus small biz to all my girlfriends who are having bubbas. Keep up the wonderful work Soph+Team
Catherine! WHAT a review :) We love hearing that our lovely customers are loving their Alfs!! And thank you so much for spreading the Alf love!
Absolutely LOVE my Ari. Fits everything I need, and looks amazing too. Not only is the bag fantastic, the Alf customer service team went absolutely above and beyond when there was and issue with delivery of my bag. I am in New Zealand and have been recommending Alf to all my friends - not just the mummas!
Catherine! I am so pleased you are loving your Ari now that you have it! What a journey we have been on. I'm so happy to hear she was worth the wait :)
Ari is just the Bees Knees! How wonderful that she is serving you so well!!
5 stars isn’t enough! Their service is amazing and delivery is fast. Best of all, the quality of their bags is outstanding! The addiction first started with the Ari, and now I have a Muriel and Stella.
Not to mention the everything bag... it’s the perfect bag for swimming lessons and shopping.
They are the most beautiful baby bags ever!
Sarah! What a delightful thing to read :) And what an incredible collection you have! Allllllllllllll the stunners!
We all LOVE the Everything Bag!! There are so many uses for it!
Thank you so much for your lovely words! And keep up the great work supporting your Alf addiction! Super effort :)
what can I say about all my Alf bags, well they are amazing and so practical. Everyone is beautifully made and are so stylist and doesn't even look like a baby bag. Amazing brand love
Oh Jenny, thank you so much for your kind words and support!
Love from Sophie and the Alf girls x x
Absolutely love my Muriel! It is the perfect size for all your necessities and prevents you carting around unnecessary items just to fill an ordinary size nappy bag. I’m always on the run so this little number doesn’t weigh me down & keeps me feeling fabulous. Love it! V x
How amazing is the Muriel! Thanks for your review!
I love Alf the label. I have purchased the Lil, and Muriel, as well as the Little Ottie caddy... safe to say I’m an Alf Addict and I’m always on the lookout for my next one! The quality is always exceptional, and I feel super stylish with these bags in tow. They hold everything I need for the kids, but also look fantastic when I’m out and about by myself. As a teacher, I’m definitely eyeing off the Stella as my next investment. The customer service I have received is always flawless, too. You cannot go wrong with this brand. X
What an amazing review, thank you Ashleigh. You certainly are an Alf addict! And a big YES to getting yourself the Stella next, it would make a great work bag.
I havent actually put this into daily use yet, however it looks fantastic. High quality fabrics & construction, stylish design & lots of functional pockets, etc :)
A Mama needs those functional pockets!! So pleased to hear you are excited to put your Alf to work :) Thanks Laura!
I don’t have any babies/children, but I have 3 alf bags and love every one! I used the Ari in black as my carry on luggage which was perfect to hold my laptop as well as everything else I needed on the plane/on day trips when travelling multiple places, I use the Muriel in black as my every day work bag (and I love that they both convert into a backpack), and I have the Little Lou for those quick trips to the shops/gym because I basically LIVE in activewear and very few tights or leggings have pockets! the fabric is durable and I always get compliments on them! 💁🏼‍♀️
What an absolutely delightful thing to read Kelsey! We LOVE hearing that the practical designs of our bags are serving people for so many uses! Versatility and Style is what we are alllllllllllllllll about :) So pleased to see your Alfs are showing us all that they remain a gal's best accessory even when you don't have to fill them with nappies. And what a timeless collection you have! What great taste! Thank you so much for your support, it truly makes my day!
This is my second bag from Alf the Label and they never disappoint. The craftsmanship and space inside the bag is unbelievable. From a mom twins I need a bag that can carry double the stuff and this bag surpass my expectations.
Awww thanks Samantha, what a wonderful review! That means a lot from a twin mamma!
Excellent products I love all 4 of my Alf bags. I love they aren’t your standard mum bags and there’s still plenty of room after toddlers toys go in! Wonderful service from Sophie and the alf ladies. Will continue to buy even after my babies have grown.
4 bags - amazing!! Thank you so much for your kind words Bronwyn, it means a lot.
Sophie xo
Beautiful bags, well worth the price!
Thank you! We think they are pretty dang beautiful too!
I currently have the Muriel in black and get so many compliments on my bag! They are blown away when I tell them that it’s actually a nappy bag and I use it all the time as both as a handbag and a nappy bag. Definitely buying the Stella when we have baby #2! Such amazing quality of the leather and hide.
Alf the label 5 star review on 26th May 2020
The Muriel is our favourite at transforming from MumLife to LadyLife! So happy to hear that she is serving you well. Way to go Muriel!
Stella is a fantastic idea for two babies when you need to carry allllllllllllllll the stuff :) If you have to be a pack horse at least you can be a mega stylish pack horse. Hooray!
Alf the label is rated 4.93 based on 27 reviews