Allie's Banana Bread Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allie's Banana Bread
I have a huge problem with my order.
My issue is that the bread is SO good I can't get enough of it. Ridiculous... So flavorful and moist. My mother, God rest her soul, made my favorite banana bread until now.
Truly amazing, Allie. I can't wait to order more (my waste line can wait).
I wish shipping wasn't so much, but cost of doing business I guess.
Customer for life!
incredible!!!! cute packaging, amazing banana bread, who could ask for more?!
Literally the best banana bread I every had. I got the vegan chocolate chip ... WOW ! 10/10 amazing !!
Arrived in perfect condition and adorably wrapped - and may or may not have disappeared VERY quickly. SO delicious and it is evident how much love and care was put into the loaves!! I will definitely be recommending Allie’s to all my banana bread loving pals! :)
The PBCC banana bread was consumed in under 12 hrs of its arrival at my apartment. This bread is outstanding. Trust that it will not disappoint, and place an order!!

Allie is clearly an extremely talented baker, and I look forward to continuing to support this outstanding business with my incessant, albeit indulgent, carb-loading.
I have to say, I had really high expectations for ABB and usually when I have great expectations, the thing I have them about never lives up to the hype in my head. ABB is not that. It’s the real deal MFs. Let me tell you I was dreaming about this banana bread all night after trying my first piece. My family finished our first loaf after one day and we will continue to order what my impossible-to-please Jewish mother calls “the best banana bread she’s ever tasted.”
I grew up with a mom that could bake some incredible banana bread. However, mom's bread doesn't even compare to Allie's banana bread. Allie's bread was so moist and filled with chocolate and peanut butter chips. It was impossible to just eat one slice. I highly recommend it!!
The BEST banana bread I’ve ever had. My family took down an entire loaf in under 10 minutes. Can’t wait to get our hands on more!!
Every time I eat ABB I pass away
Allies banana bread is the best I have ever had. I love it so so much. I highly recommend buying it.
Allie’s banana bread is truly the best banana bread / sweet I’ve ever had. It’s the perfect size and taste, and stays fresh for awhile. My whole family was obsessed!!
My world changed as soon as I took a bite of the vegan ABB! Usually I am skeptical of vegan desserts, but the moisture and flavor of ABB knocked me off my feet. I can't wait until I can get my hands on another order!
This is truly the best Banana Bread I have ever had in my entire life. My favorite is the Vegan chocolate chip which is perfectly moist and has just the right amount of chocolate. Striking that balance is hard, but Allie has done it. I also live right by a market that sells ABB and every time I go, they're either sold out of it or there's one slice left. I get it.
I loaf this bread. No, don't laugh. I'm serious. I'll go into other bakeries, see "banana bread" and walk out. Because you know how champagne isn't champagne unless it's from Northern France? It's just sad bubbly wine. (You've read a book, right?) Well, banana bread that isn't from Allie isn't banana bread. It's just sad bubbly bread. And if you're a store trying to sell that to me, I hate you. So in conclusion, very good.
Allie's Banana Bread is amazing, incredible, delicious, delectable. And so much more. Allie's grandmother's recipe is truly one of the best I've ever had, and Allie has made so many additional flavors that are sure to make your taste buds and stomach happy. I had ABB loaves at my birthday instead of cake, and everyone loved it-- especially my vegan friends! ABB is perfect to share with others or keep all to yourself. If you're buying a loaf for a friend, I definitely recommend buying one for yourself too.
ABB is the best banana bread I’ve ever had by a wide margin. So damn good.
truly a delicious surprise treat that anyone in their right or wrong minds would be lucky to consume. moist, silky. chocolatey banana perfection for your little tiny tastebuds to get off to
I didn’t think I liked banana bread, I thought it was over hyped, but then I had allies banana bread and I can’t hype it enough! The best banana bread/dessert/breakfast/mid-day pick-me-up ever. Try it, you won’t be disappointed!
Allie’s banana bread is hands down the best I’ve ever had! I know we all hate the word, but these loaves were unbelievably and deliciously MOIST. Don’t even get me started on the vegan chocolate chip loaf, I’ve already flooded my house with drool just thinking about it. You gotta try this banana bread people!
Allie's Banana Bread is among the best things that I have ever consumed. Both the original and chocolate chip are very tasty and highly addictive!
Allie's Banana Bread is rated 5.00 based on 49 reviews