www.allstarlogo.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.allstarlogo.com

Tell us how www.allstarlogo.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Our restaurant chain had been working with another apparel company for years and after many mistakes and awful customer service that they provided us with, we decided to switch to "Allstar logo" and we"re so happy we did so!
They not only give us a much better deal and quality on the merchandise , but also their staff is super friendly and informative over the phone. Their team helped me get exactly what I was looking for ,and the designer went out of his way to make the necessary changes to make my company logo precisely how we wanted it to look.
We always receive our shipment on time , which is very important for our events. ( A part that was handled poorly by the previous company we worked with)!
If i could I would give ALL STAR more than FIVE STARS!!
Excellent as always!!!

I have ordered different types of apparel to promote my business three times now from AllstarLogo.I've been consistently extremely pleased with the product, the service, along with embroidery and pricing for this job. I would recommend this company to other businesses.
Excellent as always!!!