Alza Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Alza
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Alza made you happy

"I was on Alza store in Holisovice place and saw a nice price on MacBook Pro and decided to buy it. One of the consultants was helping me with the choice. He was asking me many questions and one of them was about trading license. He said that I can save even more if I buy it for the company. I said that I have trading license and it would great if can save some extra money on the purchase. I asked him about 5 to 10 times if this is possible, because I wasn't sure if I really can do it. He said that anybody who has trading license or s.r.o. can purchase good and get money back on it (this is complete lie as I found later). During the consulation process he was bagging me to get insurance for it, because it is expensive and so on. I said no a few times, but time by time he was still asking me about it. I don't understand why you need to be so agressive towards customer? So, I said no again and he stopped. After I agreed to buy laptop for a company, he said becuase you will get your money back by the end of the year on this laptop maybe it is good idea to get insurance, because for the saved money it will be covered for 1 year of Apple's official vurranty + 3 years of Alaza. I was ok, this is good idea. Let's dot it. So on the counter I was asked about company information, so they registered payment under compamny. I paid for it and went home. After a few days, I received a notice from Alza that company details are incorrect but it did not say what was wrong exactly. Then I realized I was lied by the consultant so he can sell this laptop + insurance and get his % from it. This is not my first purchase at Alza and I am very dissapointed the way they handle customers. Their consultants would lie to you so you purchase they extras for some extra cost. I would really appreciate if anybody can contact me from Alza and solve this issue."
Are you Alza? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They took my money and never delivered. Calling customer support they claim they can't refund my purchase. Post office shows on online tracking that the package was clearly not delivered. Please, give me my money or give me my package. I don't want to google how to solve this kind of legal dispute."
"Ordered from the Czech site for delivery in Austria. Instead the package was sent to a post office in Prague. Even though the site accepted the order, I'm told that alza.cz only deliver in Czech Republic. While misleading, I'm told by alza that it is an automatic system and they can't do anything. I was not advised that my package had gone to Prague. By the time I had found out, it had been returned and my money returned. I lost two weeks because of this stuff up. It seems that alza is not an international shopping site but a number of local operations, which limits their value."
Alza is rated 3.25 based on 8 reviews