Alza Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alza

How would you rate Alza ?

"I purchased two graphics card (order 173828861) with Alza. Based in the UK I was worried that being a European based company something could go wrong and so on... I have to say, the service is amazing - I purchased the cards on the weekend and to my shock I got an email with tracking on a SUNDAY !! The tracking clearly showed where my parcel was and at what time. The parcel arrived and the cards were incredibly well wrapped, they know what they are doing. I have and will recommend them - top service !!"
"They made me happy if i win new intel core i7 7700k :)"
"They had the CPU I wanted for a bang low price! (over 50 quid lower than anybody else)"
"MSI GT52VR 7RE great choice..."
Alza is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!