Alza Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Alza
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Alza made you happy

"They took my money and never delivered. Calling customer support they claim they can't refund my purchase. Post office shows on online tracking that the package was clearly not delivered. Please, give me my money or give me my package. I don't want to google how to solve this kind of legal dispute."
Are you Alza? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Alza receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered from the Czech site for delivery in Austria. Instead the package was sent to a post office in Prague. Even though the site accepted the order, I'm told that alza.cz only deliver in Czech Republic. While misleading, I'm told by alza that it is an automatic system and they can't do anything. I was not advised that my package had gone to Prague. By the time I had found out, it had been returned and my money returned. I lost two weeks because of this stuff up. It seems that alza is not an international shopping site but a number of local operations, which limits their value."
"I purchased two graphics card (order 173828861) with Alza. Based in the UK I was worried that being a European based company something could go wrong and so on... I have to say, the service is amazing - I purchased the cards on the weekend and to my shock I got an email with tracking on a SUNDAY !! The tracking clearly showed where my parcel was and at what time. The parcel arrived and the cards were incredibly well wrapped, they know what they are doing. I have and will recommend them - top service !!"
"They made me happy if i win new intel core i7 7700k :)"
"They had the CPU I wanted for a bang low price! (over 50 quid lower than anybody else)"
"MSI GT52VR 7RE great choice..."
"They have a great range of PC products at competitive prices."
Alza is rated 3.57 based on 7 reviews