Ammo Board Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Ammo Board

Tell us how Ammo Board made you happy

"Bought lots of ammo elsewhere but the best pricing and unbelievably fast delivery were provided by Ammo Board. First time buyer here and I would not hesitate to use them again and recommend as well! Great job Ammo Board!"
"The best prices online. Free shipping too! Thanks Ammo Board!"
"great price and quick delivery"
"Fast shipping. The included ammo can was in perfect shape, will order again!"
"Great prices good quality excellent customer service prompt shipping. What more can you ask for?"
"Fast delivery. Got what I paid for."
"This was my first order with Ammo Board. Pleased with the price, shipping, and quality of the ammo. I will be sure to order through Ammo Board again."
"Quality packaging and fast shipping. This is excellent ammo for doing a little rodent control. It is clean and very accurate and performs well."
"I bought a 1000 rounds of 9mm and received it within 3 days; no issues, everything as requested and on-time."
"Great price & delivery on Armscor 22LR."
"Ammo was fine, one of the ammo cans I ordered was missing a hinge pin and is a bit flimsy as a result. Not sure if that's typical or not, as it's my first set of surplus ammo cans."
"Recieved my order sooner than expected. This is my second order and definitely will not be my last. Great prices ! Thanks to all at Ammo Board."
"It was ok would be nice to receive a discount for the amount of ammo I have ordered through out the years"
"Great communication! Will definitely be placing future orders real soon!"
"Great price, great customer service, quick shipping. Great first experience here, I wont hesitate to order from Ammo Board again!"
"Excellent handling of order, shipping and delivery. Everything packed well, kept apprised of order tracking and nice product pricing. This is my first order with you and will not be my last. Thank you."
"Processed my order quickly, the ammo came in the standard cardboard case of 1,000 with strips of cardboard in between to absorb impacts, decent pricing with free shipping makes it worth while to buy."
"Fast free shipping best price around can’t wait to purchase from them again!!"
"The ammo I ordered, Remington .22LR is terrific ammo to target practice, plink, and just have some great fun shooting, The price is definitely right, so it doesn't cost you an arm and leg. This service is very good, and delivery is fast. Will definitely be buying more from these guys."
"Best bulk ammo source EVER!! I'll be at the range for months now, at half the price, thanks AMMOBOARD!!"
Ammo Board is rated 4.84 based on 165 reviews