Amoré Albums Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amoré Albums
Live Chat, Email
Read Amoré Albums Reviews

About Amoré Albums:

Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amoré Albums made you happy
We absolutely loved the experience of creating our wedding album with Amore. Our designer was wonderful and worked with us to make sure the final product was everything we we hoped for. Highly recommend using this service if you want a stress-free process that results in a top quality and beautiful album.
Absolutely in love with my new Amoré album! My husband and I wanted a quality album to remember our wedding day & I could not be happier with the turn out. I was able to hand select the photos I wanted to use & Alin created a beautiful masterpiece in a timely manner. I will use Amoré Albums again for when we create a baby album for our son (who is on the way). Thank you Alin & the Amoré Album team for exceeding my expectations in the quality of your service & product.
I am a very indecisive person and really particular. My husband had been asking for a photo album since he spent so much money on our actual photographer. This will be our second year married and since we can’t travel, I thought “gifting” our wedding album would be nice to receive on our anniversary day. I know a lot of brides say they love planning, but I am not one of them. I was so relieved when the wedding planning was over. To find a company that could curate the album was amazing because with me being indecisive the album would have never been completed. I worked with Alin and the layout he created a pictures from over 1k photos was impressive. I had a few rounds of drafts only because, well I’m a pain and wanted to add more pages. That process was easy and Alin was super patient. If I had to have one negative thing to say, it would be the engraving options. I ordered a Pano album, which does not offer the pretty calligraphy. However, that is not clear when I placing an order. The Pano option only allowed for 1 plain text that is so boring. Outside of that minor detail, the album is gorgeous.
Love my album! It's stunning! Couldn't be more pleased with the quality and service I recieved. I would highly recommend Amore Albums to anyone wanting to showcase a special occation.
Amazing work! Very diligent and patient. Could not be more pleased with our album.
Rameez was wonderful to work with! Thank you for your patience and communication throughout the process. We purchased 3 albums; 2 for our families and 1 for ourselves. We all love the albums - they are made with superior materials and quality, and they make for wonderful gifts! I highly recommend this company!
A lin did a superb job
I can’t thank Amore Albums enough for our exceptional wedding album it is beyond perfect and the compliments from everyone about how beautifully it was done are never ending
GREAT ALBUM! High quality material. It was really nice working with Rameez. Very patient :)

One minus point : The price is steep.
The consultant from Amore Albums we worked with was great. She created a very nice layout and was helpful all the way through the design process. We love the final product and are happy our wedding day memories are being preserved this way. Thank you!
Our experience with Amore Albums could not have been better! Our designer, Alin, designed the most beautiful album that we will treasure of decades to come. Alin worked hard to make our vision come to life, and even worked extra hard to get it done for Mother's Day! We highly recommend Amore and will be using them again in the future.
I am in love with my wedding album! The process to create this was so simple, and the designer went at my pace. It got here quickly and my husband and I couldn’t be more pleased. I definitely recommend this!
Amoré Albums 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Stunning all around. Great service. Amazing reps and designers. Free draft is the best thing ever. They show you what they can do before they take money.
I was thoroughly impressed with Amore Albums! From the design process to the finished product, it exceeded my expectations. Even the speed of printing was exceptional- once the design was complete we received our Album within a week. I couldn’t recommend Amore Albums more!!
Process was very smooth and simple. The communication and shipping speed exceeded expectations.

Would advise anyone looking to obtain wedding photo album to use Amore Albums!
The album creation process was so easy and Rameez was so helpful. The album is gorgeous. Truly an heirloom to be passed down. It's simply stunning!
I found working with the album designers to be a great experience. The quality of the Album was also perfect. A little pricey but totally worth it. I couldn't recommend thier services more.
Great working with Rameez! Wonderful quality—our album is beautiful. We are so thrilled with our wedding album.
Very satisfied with the service and ultimately the final product (wedding album) we received from Amore. Working with Rameez was a pleasure—he is very responsive and is highly skilled at laying out your photos to create a beautiful wedding book. We chose the lux leather cover for the book in the largest size offered by Amore, and we are very m, very pleased. Thanks Amore!!!
The staff, the album, the quality. Everything that I have experienced with this company is top notch! I am a professional photographer, and look forward to my future partnership with this Amor’e albums!
Amoré Albums is rated 4.95 based on 142 reviews