Amoré Albums Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amoré Albums
Live Chat, Email
Read Amoré Albums Reviews

About Amoré Albums:

Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amoré Albums made you happy
ALIN A has been fantastic throughout this process. VERY patient, always kind and fast to boot! I have used her on multiple album designs.
Mary Grace Long Photography
Easy to upload and select pictures. Very intuitive and user friendly portal. Responsive customer service from a single human and not a bunch of anonymous people or bots. If I could give six or more starts I would. Absolutely loved the whole experience. It's gonna cost you but it will be worth every penny and the actual album is an absolute gem. Craftsmanship is top notch.
Customer service was excellent!
Great and easy to work with! Beautiful product would highly recommend
We have really enjoyed working with Amore' designer. The end result just stunning.
Amazingly beautiful work. Could not be happier with the service and the final product. Was above and beyond my expectations. HIGHLY RECKMMEND !!!!!!
My album, for my son's wedding, came out beautiful. The pictures are all clear. The layout is perfect. They were a pleasure to work with. They were patient and very creative with all my needs. I would use Amore Albums again in the future. Thank you!!!!
I paid to have a designer go through all of my photos and it was worth the small cost. He picked out the best photos and gave our album a fresh look. We are very please with the fake leather option, it feels very soft and textured. If you are looking for a nice, but not crazy expensive album, Amore is for you!
My Amore wedding album, designed with the help of a personal designer, is absolutely stunning!
Amoré Albums 5 star review on 9th February 2021
J'ai beaucoup apprécié tout le merveilleux travail fait par Alin sur mes 4 albums! Elle a démontré une grande sensibilité et des choix artistique et esthétique exceptionnels. La grande qualité de son travail démontre clairement son immense talent. Je recommande fortement
So pleased with the high-end quality of this album that we will surely cherish for years to come. Worth every penny.
Amore Albums did a great job of creating our beautiful engagement album. They made the process very simple and our designer was great and receptive to feedback. The albums are great quality and such a good price for all that is included. We will definitely be using Amore Albums again in the future :)
They captured the day of my dreams with an album of my dreams. A Plus all around
I am generally pleased with everything however there were a few things that need improvement.
The timing of feedback became very delayed once I made the payment for the order which showed me it was all about the money. Secondly I dont think the finished product was worth over $500, as the photo arrangment looked nothing like what was advertised, spaces between photos were too large giving a scrap book effect. Covering was perfect, but isnt the photos the real essence of an album ? Delivery was fast and on time.
The designer who took care of my wedding album was great to work with and had my album to my house within a few days of the final revision. The album quality is fantastic and the price is extremely reasonable. I will definitely be ordering from them again!
I am not the strongest technologically and I was really looking for an easy way to gift close family members a meaningful and personal gift. Amore absolutely delivered. I sent them a whack of pictures and they returned a beautiful album for my review. We worked together to chose the best display and I was able to play around with the design. Responses were always super quick. I will definitely use them again.
Best purchase ever! Amazing quality
Alin, the design consultant was a pleasure to work with. Fanntastic work. This was worth every penny. A very stress free process. I did not want to look through 800 photos as I can be very indecisive at times and a bit of a perfectionist. I provided my photo gallery to Alin and the very first proposed draft was close to perfection. Just made a few minor adjustments and now have a well put together book of memories forever. Thank you Amore
My wife lived out custom made wedding album!
Great service and product!
Amoré Albums is rated 4.95 based on 171 reviews