Amoré Albums Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amoré Albums
Live Chat, Email
Read Amoré Albums Reviews

About Amoré Albums:

Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amoré Albums made you happy
I am so happy I went with Amore Albums! Rameez was so patient with me and my feedback. I loved the platform used to communicate. It was super easy to use. My album just arrived and it is just more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. It’s so high quality. I’m a happy happy client.
I started designing my album on a Sunday afternoon and was so happy with it I decided to purchase later that evening and no joke, it was at my door by Wednesday! Super fast shipping, quick responses from customer chat and a very beautiful high quality album. A little pricey but so worth it for a forever type of piece.
A wonderful wedding photo album and great design process!
I had a wonderful experience with Amore and I will be ordering another album.

Thank you!
This album was the perfect first anniversary present! I had a great experience working with Amoré and am very happy with the final product
Extremely great quality! Can’t wait to order my next book!
Absolutely STUNNING wedding album! My husband and I delayed in making our album for years and I think it was because fate wanted us to have it done by Amoré. The end product was so beautiful and I am already creating out 10 year vow renewal album as I was so thrilled with my experience.
I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I contacted Amore to see if I could still have an album printed and shipped prior to my anniversary, which was about 10 days out. Quick response time, and I was assured if I got it in quickly, that it'd be shipped timely. I created it in about a day total, and it was printed and shipped within 72 hours. I received the completed album well ahead of deadline.

The project was the wedding album I never purchased for my wife. For our 10th anniversary, I knew it would be a special gift. The quality of prints and pages is unbelievable. My wife is overjoyed with the album!!!!!!!!
Amoré Albums 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
We absolutely loved our wedding album! Alin A. Made it flow so beautifully together without us even needing to say what we wanted. They were in constant contact with us if we had a question and made sure our album was how we wanted it every step!
Service was very efficient with a quick turnaround time. Will use again.
Alin did such a great job with our wedding album - highly responsive and put together the most beautiful finished product! Highly recommend!
Amazing service and quality of my photo album. I couldn’t be happier. Cannot wait to create a photo book of my wedding photos in the future.
Alin was super helpful with the process.
I’d have rate my experience a 5 stars but I was expecting better quality prints. It’s definite on a better side than what I’ve seen out there but not excellent. We paid $758 with 10% discount for 15 page 12x12 linen album.
Stunning Album
We just received our wedding album and love it! The printing, thick pages and overall craftsmanship is gorgeous and of high quality. We just uploaded all our digital photos (over 400) and they did the rest. The entire process was so easy. The placement of the photos was amazing. From front to back, the whole album tells a beautiful story and perfectly relives our special day. Our designer was top notch. Alin's insight to detail and the quickness to respond to all my emails made the whole process so efficient and smooth. Once we submitted final approval, our album arrived super fast. We are so glad we invested in this beautiful heirloom and recommend you do too!
The process was easy and the end product is beautiful. It truly tells the story of the day.; Alin did a wonderful job of compiling the pictues in a meaningful way. I highly recommend Amore.
Love our album! the process was so easy and their edits came back so quickly. I was super impressed!
User-friendly process and assigned designer was extremely responsive and friendly. Highly recommend for the quality and customer service experience!
We are absolutely thrilled with our album. It is truly beautiful. We're grateful to our designer Alin and the rest of the Amore Albums team for helping us put this keepsake together and bringing it to our home.
My experience with Amore Albums exceeded my expectations. I worked with Alin and was very pleased with the quick response to my questions and the expert layout of my wedding photo album. I would definitely recommend Amore Albums for all of your photo needs. You will not be disappointed! Well worth the cost.
SURPASSED EXPECTATIONS TRULY AMAZING!!!! Would recommend to anyone 10/10