Amore Albums Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Amore Albums

About Amore Albums: Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amore Albums made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Love the finished album. But what I loved even more was the personal attention I received to put the album together. Rameez who was helping me with our album did not miss any detail in selecting and organizing the photos. We went through several edits and he made sure that it was exactly as I wanted it. Amazing service and quality. I would highly recommend to anyone who is interested in making an investment in preserving memories of their special day."
"Love it!"
"Wow! I highly recommend Amore Albums. I had been putting off my wedding album because the process seemed intimidating! Rameez made the process an absolute breeze! He looked through ALL of my photos and made the first draft. The application used to edit the drafts was super easy and efficient. After 3 or 4 drafts it was all set! When my album came in, I couldn’t stop smiling. Many of my friends are getting married soon and I will definitely be sending them to the Amore Albums website!"
"Our wedding album is perfect! I want to sincerely thank Rameez for such creativity, professionalism, and patience while the album was designed. Rameez truly did an outstanding job! The album depicts the romanticism and traditional nature of my wedding day. I love it so much! I cannot wait to share the album with friends and family."
"We are so glad that we got Amore Albums to make our wedding album! We love how simple and straightforward the process was. It was really easy to see our album drafts online and to give feedback about any changes we wanted. Amore Albums was very accommodating and prompt in their work. Our album is exactly the way we envisioned it and the quality is fantastic. We absolutely love our album and highly recommend Amore Albums!"
"I loved the way the album turned out! Qurrat was able to take my wedding photos and create a perfect collection of wedding memories for us. The album pages and cover are of great quality and I love how the page spreads are seamless from the middle. The process was also very efficient as I could comment on pictures to discuss changes and saw the changes reflected very quickly. Thank you so much for the album and I will definitely be recommending to others :)"
"I found Amore Albums online as I was searching to put together my wedding album. Since they offer a first draft free, I thought I would give it a try. I couldn't have been more impressed by what I received. I moved forward and worked with Rameez (who is amazing!) to put together the perfect album. The album is stunning and something that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend Amore Albums!"
"I recently got my wedding album made and I am in awe at the high quality. I am proud to show it to my family and friends. It is definitely a treasure that I'll cherish. Thank you!"
"My album turned out beautiful! They were so helpful during the design process and Rameez was able to design a perfect album for us. I would reccomend them to any one looking for a high quality, luxe album."
"Loved the album! Such high quality pictures. Will definitely be using this service again to order more albums in the future :)"
"Love my new wedding album! The customer service and support is outstanding! I have to say, Amore makes the album making process the easiest I’ve ever experienced!"
"This was a great company to work with. The pricing was fair, the turnaround was reasonable, and most importantly, the album turned out GORGEOUS!!! Rameez was such a pleasure to work with. I am a perfectionist and needed every single thing done just the right way. She organized the album beautifully and never batted an eye when I sent back several rounds of edits hoping to see the album this way and that way to make sure I got it just right. She always responded to me very quickly with the changes I asked for made and ultimately we ended up with the perfect album. I highly recommend this company."
"They are amazing... I love my album"
"They are awesome, I received my album look beautiful....thank you so much 😊"
"Excellent service and product - thank you!"
"Great service and a lovely album. The whole process of choosing our pictures, uploading them and receiving a draft was seamless. Qurrat was incredibly responsive (even when we were half way across the world) and produced perfect designs that complemented our photos, one that tells a beautiful story of our wedding day. Upon receiving the album, we were pleased with the quality of paper, printing and binding. The pages lie flat, so nothing gets lost in the middle crease. Every detail is crisp, down to the individual beads in my wedding dress. The book makes a great showpiece on our coffee table, and one that we hope to cherish for many years to come."
"Omg! We couldn’t have been happier with Qurrat and her design! The only thing that tops the album is her amazing service! Most of the time you worry about who to get for photography, floral designs, etc., well this category was one I will never regret because we really got such a great deal and the quality of product and service were just phenomenal! Thank you so much Qurrat!"
"They quality is top notch and worth getting!"
"Love the quality of the albums. They feel so luxurious. The colours come out vivid and sharp. The process was fairly easy to use and Rey was quite helpful and suuperrrr fast at what he did! I’m so glad I chose them to print my photos. 100% recommended."
Amore Albums is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews