Amoré Albums Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amoré Albums
Live Chat, Email
Read Amoré Albums Reviews

About Amoré Albums:

Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amoré Albums made you happy
Amoré Albums 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Dawn
Amoré Albums 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Jerrod M
Amoré Albums 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Kristi
Love my wedding album. I took very long to finalize my edits and Alin A was the best and very patient with me. Thanks so much! I finally received it today 10/5/2021 and it exceeded all our expectations! 10/10 will recommend.
Amoré Albums 5 star review on 5th October 2021
I will strongly recommend Amore Album. Alin organized the pictures beautifully on our wedding album and patiently worked with us making updates so we could have the desired outcome. Our album is gorgeous. It arrived on a timely fashion and it was well protected.
I was very pleased with the services provided by Amore. They did an amazing job with the wedding album of my daughter. The consultant that worked with us for very flexible, creative and very courteous. Amazing job. Plan to use them for my second daughter's wedding coming up soon!
I expected a bit more for the price.
Support system excellent. ALIN was my ",go to " person...very supportive and timely response
Highly recommend using this service. Takes the stress out of designing! Worth every penny!
They were very helpful and creative in assisting me to achieve a beautiful gift album. I would recommend them highly and intend to use them again for my next project
Easy process and good quality
Amore’s technical expertise in designing and printing my photo album was exceptional. In addition, their easy to use software and 24/7 access to a dedicated expert on my specific project provided me with incredible support throughout this entire project. With Amore’s technical and interpersonal assistance, I was able to realize my vision for a meaningful photo album with 100% satisfaction and confidence.
Fabulous experience and the album surpassed my expectations!! It was a very seamless and enjoyable process and my husband is thrilled with the album/ the quality of the photos, leather and embossing is excellent.
I absolutely love my album. Your photo album from your wedding is literally the only thing you have (beyond memories) after the big event. I wanted something that would last a lifetime and truly reflected the day and experience. Yes, it is expensive, but it is worth it.
Amore Albums was amazing to work with! Their designer was so helpful every step of the way. We are so happy we went with Amore for our wedding albums. The quality is great.
excellent experience and a beautiful book in the end :)
Our designer, Alin A was a pleasure to work with. As a busy mom, I appreciated the ability to work mostly via text message — I was able to send Alin the photos in the easiest way — I texted the link to our wedding photo gallery created by our photographer on pixieset.com and Alin downloaded the photos. Overall, I was looking for a company to do everything for me, from uploading photos, to design and layout, to style consultation. Amore delivered in every regard. I did minimal work which I very much appreciated. I would like to note that this is a high end and very professional companyand you get what you pay for. The designers are careful with their work and time and as such extra time/page add-ons/ expedited shipping is charged and non negotiable. I was happy to pay more than I initially budgeted for once I realized I was dealing with a very talented team, who also sources the album creation to local artisans. It’s definitely a show stopper and we worked under a super tight deadline and Alin was impeccably thorough. Nothing gets past her! Thanks again Alin!!
Great customer service and a great finished product. Our designer, Alin, was a pleasure to work with. We will definitely use them again!
Amoré was wonderful to work with. The designer (Alin) was first rate. The quality of the product was excellent.
I found Amore through Google search. The service looked very professional, so I reached out to place an order for creating a photo album from my daughter's wedding pictures. I have not been disappointed! Alin was my personal designer for the book and working with him was seamless. We communicated through email, but also were able to chat by phone to make sure that we were on the same page with the creation and order of the photos in the album. This beautiful wedding album is a tribute and lasting memory for my family of a blessed and gorgeous day we will treasure forever. I highly recommend Amore if you want a high quality keepsake.
Amoré Albums 5 star review on 17th May 2021 Amoré Albums 5 star review on 17th May 2021 Amoré Albums 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Amore did a great job organizing our wedding album! Thank you for the attention to detail and for making our pictures into a beautiful memory.
I had a wonderful experience working with Alin. She was incredibly quick at making changes and also patient when I took too long to make decisions. The end result is absolutely stunning and better than I could have ever imagined. I could not recommend Amoré Albums enough.
Absolutely amazing!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Their work and craftsmanship is out of this world! What a beautiful job they did!
Amoré Albums is rated 4.94 based on 191 reviews