Amore Albums Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Amore Albums

About Amore Albums: Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amore Albums made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"The support was great always got an email back within 2 hours. The website support was very helpful and got to me quick and answered everything I needed. My product wasn't suppose to ship out until Friday it ended up shipping out the day before and made it to me w days before my trip. Product came in great looks amazing!"
"The album is beautiful, high quality, and I love re-living our wedding day through the photos. Representative was so easy to work with, and love that they created a draft to start from, it made it much easier to tweak rather than starting from scratch. Highly recommend!"
"The process was much easier than I anticipated."
"I absolutely love my beautiful album. It was a wonderful company to deal with especially Rameez who was so patient and made sure I was 100% happy before sending the final product to print!"
"So looking for a one year anniversary gift for my wife. I found this place and I must say they did an amazing job. They respond very fast and the work they did was amazing. Highly recommend this!!"
"I absolutely LOVE the album I received today!! Working with Rameez has been such a pleasure!! From beginning to end it was very easy to create the album I highly recommend using Amoré Albums!!!!"
"Rameez was wonderful to work with in order to create the album of my dreams! He was very patient even though I wasn't ready right away to choose which pictures I wanted. He took all of my questions & concerns seriously, and put together a beautiful, artistic product."
"The entire process was easy. Rameez did an amazing job putting my pictures together. When I received the book it was beautiful. The pages are very good quality."
"Very lovely quality. Made a great first anniversary gift to my husband!"
"I absolutely love my album. Rameez was very professional and patient. The quality of album & materials were great. I'm definitely a happy customer."
"Rameez was one of the most timely and proactive support lead I’ve ever worked with. She was so friendly and always went out of her way to make sure I was satisfied with each edit she made in our album. We are so happy with the final product and I would go through Amore time and time again! Rameez was amazing, thanks for everything!!"
"This was a fantastic job in done in less than a week. Picture layout and decisions on what pictures to enlarge perfect"
"Beautiful album arrived just in time for my anniversary. My designer was outstanding. He helped get my album completed on the tightest deadline. Amazing communication even during late hours of the day. I couldn’t be happier with the service. Highly recommend and will be using them again."
"It was absolutely perfect! The whole process was easy and stress free. The designer was always prompt and did a beautiful job. I am stunned at how beautiful the album is. It is great quality and will last generations!"
"I loved albums, I would recommend you to people I know."
"My wedding album arrived today!! I was brought to tears as I turned the pages of this gorgeous work of art. Thank you, Amore Albums, for this keepsake that my husband and I will treasure forever. The quality of the album itself is unmatched, and working with Rameez through the process of creating the album was such a pleasure! I felt like he really cared about making my wedding album perfect, and he respected the time crunch I was on to complete my album. Thank you for everything! I'm impressed beyond belief with the finished product and my experience collaborating with Rameez and the Amore Albums Family. :)"
"Very good quality and excellent service. Thank you."
"Wonderful! So excited about the gorgeous album!"
"Wow! Where to begin. I was on a time crunch to get a Wedding album completed for our Anniversary. I was going to do it myself on a site and I am no expert so I came across this site. With a 48 hour window I was able to submit pictures and get an album made. It brought my wife to tears she loved it so much. The quality of the album is outstanding. The designer I was workin with was externally accommodating. I had sent all the pictures in by early evening but forgot one file to send. I had a family emergency and couldn’t send the pictures until 10:30 pm . Rameez M helped me until midnight getting it ready and had it printed the next day! I am so impressed with the quality of the Album and the outstanding customer service I recieved. Well worth the money. Patrick Lincoln,NE"
"We are so pleased with the result of our album. Thank you so much!"
Amore Albums is rated 4.98 based on 44 reviews