Amore Albums Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Amore Albums

About Amore Albums: Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amore Albums made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Love my new wedding album! The customer service and support is outstanding! I have to say, Amore makes the album making process the easiest I’ve ever experienced!"
"This was a great company to work with. The pricing was fair, the turnaround was reasonable, and most importantly, the album turned out GORGEOUS!!! Rameez was such a pleasure to work with. I am a perfectionist and needed every single thing done just the right way. She organized the album beautifully and never batted an eye when I sent back several rounds of edits hoping to see the album this way and that way to make sure I got it just right. She always responded to me very quickly with the changes I asked for made and ultimately we ended up with the perfect album. I highly recommend this company."
"They are amazing... I love my album"
"They are awesome, I received my album look beautiful....thank you so much 😊"
"Excellent service and product - thank you!"
"Great service and a lovely album. The whole process of choosing our pictures, uploading them and receiving a draft was seamless. Qurrat was incredibly responsive (even when we were half way across the world) and produced perfect designs that complemented our photos, one that tells a beautiful story of our wedding day. Upon receiving the album, we were pleased with the quality of paper, printing and binding. The pages lie flat, so nothing gets lost in the middle crease. Every detail is crisp, down to the individual beads in my wedding dress. The book makes a great showpiece on our coffee table, and one that we hope to cherish for many years to come."
"Omg! We couldn’t have been happier with Qurrat and her design! The only thing that tops the album is her amazing service! Most of the time you worry about who to get for photography, floral designs, etc., well this category was one I will never regret because we really got such a great deal and the quality of product and service were just phenomenal! Thank you so much Qurrat!"
"They quality is top notch and worth getting!"
"Love the quality of the albums. They feel so luxurious. The colours come out vivid and sharp. The process was fairly easy to use and Rey was quite helpful and suuperrrr fast at what he did! I’m so glad I chose them to print my photos. 100% recommended."
"I got my wedding albums printed by Amore Albums and the result is absolutely amazing. I love the quality of print and album used. The print maintained the original resolution of the pictures, infact, looked even nicer on paper. If would definitely recommend Amore Albums!"
"Easiest way to order an album! Really appreciated their excellent customer service. Made the whole process seamless."
"What a masterpiece! Words can not describe the amazing quality of our wedding album. Thank you!"
"Got 2 albums and can't say enough about the quality and company. Everything was very simple and even the packaging was excellent. Thank you!"
Amore Albums is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews