Amore Albums Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amore Albums
Live Chat, Email
Read Amore Albums Reviews

About Amore Albums:

Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amore Albums made you happy
Amore Albums provides a great service from helping curate the perfect album to delivering a beautiful product. I was very happy with their customer support - they were friendly, responsive and did great work! Thanks again!
We are very pleased with our wedding album! Rameez was incredibly patient, great designer and willing to make all the changes I asked for! Highly recommend- Rameez took on the bulk of the work and made it so much easier for me!
We had a great experience with Amore Albums from start to finish. It was super easy to make changes so we got exactly what we wanted. We are so happy with the finished product!
Great! Thank you. The process was so easy and the designers did an amazing job.
We got our album recently, the quality of everything was just super impressive. We got gold on red customized labeling. Everyone who sees it gets impressed. Thanks for the high quality work!
The designer was polite and accommodating and chose a good variety. Although the quality of print and binding was good, I was dismayed to see that many of the photos were tiny and creases were over the face of the bride in some of the larger photos as they crossed 2 pages. Kind of had a cvs photobook feel.so I have mixed feelings.
Our wedding album exceeded my expectations. The cover, the thick pages, the layout, the engraving, everything is stunning! They are very responsive through the edits. Highly, highly recommend them!
Our album came out beautiful! Rameez was very easy to work with and accommodated my edits. We love our album!
It is beautiful! Now we have an album to relive and cherish our special day. It was a simple process and we couldn’t be happier.
Album came out great. Really appreciated Rameez working with me to meet a tight deadline (within a week). Process could not have gone any smoother.
It was a breeze working with Rameez and Amore Albums. They've done a wonderful layout of pictures and the album is everything I was hoping for.
The album surpassed our high expectations! The cover, the pages, the fold, and the prints themselves are all top quality. The album is a joy to flip through. Rameez was very responsive throughout the editing process, with a great eye for layout. He was a pleasure to work with. Many thanks! Orapin and Brian Charles
Working with Rameez at Amore Albums was such a great experience! I delayed putting my album together for the last five years, being busy with work and having two children! This year was busier than ever, but I finally did the research and found Amore Album would design my album for me! I was able to send in all of my wedding photos and they put a stunning album together for me in just a couple of days! Rameez was so quick to respond to my feedback and after only a few picture swaps my album was done and shipped to me in about 5 days! The price was worth all the time I would’ve wasted trying to design it myself and actually, very comparable to all the other options online. I’m so happy with our album and thankful for the service Amore Album is providing to the busy brides/wives/mothers , etc out there! Thank you so much Rameez!!
The support was great always got an email back within 2 hours. The website support was very helpful and got to me quick and answered everything I needed. My product wasn't suppose to ship out until Friday it ended up shipping out the day before and made it to me w days before my trip. Product came in great looks amazing!
The album is beautiful, high quality, and I love re-living our wedding day through the photos. Representative was so easy to work with, and love that they created a draft to start from, it made it much easier to tweak rather than starting from scratch. Highly recommend!
The process was much easier than I anticipated.
I absolutely love my beautiful album. It was a wonderful company to deal with especially Rameez who was so patient and made sure I was 100% happy before sending the final product to print!
So looking for a one year anniversary gift for my wife. I found this place and I must say they did an amazing job. They respond very fast and the work they did was amazing. Highly recommend this!!
I absolutely LOVE the album I received today!! Working with Rameez has been such a pleasure!! From beginning to end it was very easy to create the album I highly recommend using Amoré Albums!!!!
Rameez was wonderful to work with in order to create the album of my dreams! He was very patient even though I wasn't ready right away to choose which pictures I wanted. He took all of my questions & concerns seriously, and put together a beautiful, artistic product.
Amore Albums is rated 4.95 based on 57 reviews