Amore Albums Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amore Albums
Live Chat, Email
Read Amore Albums Reviews

About Amore Albums:

Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amore Albums made you happy
Rameez was wonderful to work with. I started the design process with only a vague idea of what I was looking for, and was on a budget, and Rameez turned these initial ideas into an album that made me and my husband emotional when it arrived! New life has been brought to our wedding photos that we had never seen before, and we couldn't be more grateful and appreciative! I completely recommend Amore Albums, for their dedication and professionalism!
Received our wedding album yesterday and it is beautiful, very professional, and the same (or better) quality as we saw with the professional wedding photographer samples we interviewed but far cheaper. The professional photog wanted upwards of 2k for an album that I got for far less from Amore. The process is easy and allows you to be as hands on (I wanted certain pictures included and some specific layouts) or hands off as you want. Doing the revision process is super easy.How they explain on their website is how it happens. Save your money and your time and use Amore.
We enjoyed working with Rameez to create our beautiful wedding album of our children's wedding. She was patient, creative and offered straight forward advice as we curated the photos to reflect the special day. At times, it was like she was reading our minds. . . very intuitive. The album arrived this weekend--we are delighted with the high quality and are pleased with every choice we made! It is a treasured gift that we will cherish always. We would recommend Amore Albums.
These are beautiful albums for half the price of your photographer. Rameez was very patient with all of my change requests. I’d highly recommend using Amore.
Amoré Albums was the best decision my husband and I made! They were so easy to work with and answered all of our questions we had. Our designer, Rameez, was so helpful throughout the whole process. I could not be anymore happy with how our album turned out!! Our album was one of the last things we had to do before being completely done with our wedding and I'm so happy to have this keepsake for life!
Love my album. The whole process was easy and I can’t believe who great my album turned out.
Working with Amore Albums was an exceptional experience. They were professional, worked extremely well in a tight time frame and produced an amazing product. I used them for my first wedding anniversary gift and my wife and I are both so happy with the results. My experience began with an online Help chat (something I never do). The customer service was outstanding. They flagged my album and completed all the work in 48 hours. I am truly grateful and will absolutely be using them in the future. Many thanks
The designer Rameez was great. Very responsive, great job with layout, and great feedback. The final products were lovely. Our parents loved their albums and so did my husband and I. We will definitely consider them for the future.
I am so happy I ordered my album through Amore Albums. I really appreciated the collaborative design process -- it was so easy to upload my entire wedding gallery, view the drafts, and provide feedback. The team at Amore Albums did a wonderful job choosing photos and designing all the layouts, but I loved that I had the chance to tweak them. The printed album is very high quality and absolutely beautiful. Would highly recommend to all couples!
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Amore albums! Not only was our album perfect, but the process was very quick and easy! Rameez was able to respond to any questions/concerns very quickly and was very patient with us! Definitely going to order our next album with them!
I will start off by saying Rameez at Amore Album's is AMAZING! Sent my entire wedding album which was hundreds of pictures and she figured out how to narrow them down to the absolute best parts of the day somehow. Everything was super quick and very easy. The only reason I rated it four stars was because the original price of the album that I planned on paying doubled once all was said and done with all of the crazy upgrade fees. I would have liked the updated invoice up front when I added on more pages, etc. to know the cost as I was not expecting to pay almost $2k for the album.
The album came out beautifully much better than expected. Really is a beautiful book - couldn’t have asked for anything better. Thanks for creating a timeless memory for us.
Before finding Amore albums I thought my wedding photos were doomed to remain tucked away in an online gallery. I really wanted our special day portrayed in an album but every website and app I tried was difficult to use, had very limited layout designs making it impossible to group desired photos together on a page without at least one of them cropping out weird, and the albums just weren’t the quality I was looking for. Through Amore albums the process was super easy. You just work back and forth with your designer after they make a first draft from your gallery. The designer (Rameez) was very responsive to feedback and after a few revisions the album layout was everything I wanted. The album itself is very good quality. Photos printed very clear and It’s thick pages lay flat perfectly.
My wife and I loved our Album! Rameez at Amore albums helped us out so much and really made a quite difficult prospect of choosing, organizing, and laying out an album very easy to do. To think that we almost decided to try and put this album together ourselves, we would uave gotten no where close to the quality ordesign of the end product we recieved. I cannot reccommend this company enough!
Rameez was great to work with! With my wife and I recently having had a baby she allowed us to work at our own pace to complete the album. She did a wonderful job selecting great pictures that captured the right moments. The album turned our beautiful and far exceeded our expectations! I would definitely recommend Rameez and Amore Albums to those in the market for a high quality wedding or photo album!
Very good experience in design and product is excellent.
Rameez put together an amazing album and was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the process.
Rameez M. at Amore Albums put together our dream wedding album in a timely and stress free manner. I would recommend this website for any couple.
We were very impressed by Amore’s efficiency throughout the process of creating the album. The customer service is unparalleled, and we felt our questions were quickly heard and addressed. The album designers are skilled and open to feedback. We love our albums
Very good does not do Amore Albums justice. I have been going back and forth with Rameez for months, and it was an absolute pleasure. Communication was quick, effortless, efficient and so much more. Besides for the amazing customer service, the album is STUNNING! beautiful quality with an elegant design. I will only go to Amore Albums for all my photo album needs! Thank you Rameez
Amore Albums is rated 4.95 based on 78 reviews