Amore Albums Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Amore Albums

About Amore Albums: Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amore Albums made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Rameez was one of the most timely and proactive support lead I’ve ever worked with. She was so friendly and always went out of her way to make sure I was satisfied with each edit she made in our album. We are so happy with the final product and I would go through Amore time and time again! Rameez was amazing, thanks for everything!!"
"This was a fantastic job in done in less than a week. Picture layout and decisions on what pictures to enlarge perfect"
"Beautiful album arrived just in time for my anniversary. My designer was outstanding. He helped get my album completed on the tightest deadline. Amazing communication even during late hours of the day. I couldn’t be happier with the service. Highly recommend and will be using them again."
"It was absolutely perfect! The whole process was easy and stress free. The designer was always prompt and did a beautiful job. I am stunned at how beautiful the album is. It is great quality and will last generations!"
"I loved albums, I would recommend you to people I know."
"My wedding album arrived today!! I was brought to tears as I turned the pages of this gorgeous work of art. Thank you, Amore Albums, for this keepsake that my husband and I will treasure forever. The quality of the album itself is unmatched, and working with Rameez through the process of creating the album was such a pleasure! I felt like he really cared about making my wedding album perfect, and he respected the time crunch I was on to complete my album. Thank you for everything! I'm impressed beyond belief with the finished product and my experience collaborating with Rameez and the Amore Albums Family. :)"
"Very good quality and excellent service. Thank you."
"Wonderful! So excited about the gorgeous album!"
"Wow! Where to begin. I was on a time crunch to get a Wedding album completed for our Anniversary. I was going to do it myself on a site and I am no expert so I came across this site. With a 48 hour window I was able to submit pictures and get an album made. It brought my wife to tears she loved it so much. The quality of the album is outstanding. The designer I was workin with was externally accommodating. I had sent all the pictures in by early evening but forgot one file to send. I had a family emergency and couldn’t send the pictures until 10:30 pm . Rameez M helped me until midnight getting it ready and had it printed the next day! I am so impressed with the quality of the Album and the outstanding customer service I recieved. Well worth the money. Patrick Lincoln,NE"
"We are so pleased with the result of our album. Thank you so much!"
"Love my album. Thank you so much for all the help along away, Rameez went back and forth with me on several versions until it was perfect. Would highly reccomend!"
"Our wedding album came out amazing, we waited 2 years to create this album because picking through and choosing from so many pictures was a daunting task.the free draft was the best thing we ever came across. Rameez was great at organizing and selecting from over 2000 pictures we gave him. He was available and quick to respond to any questions or changes we wanted. He also did some minor photoshopping for us. Our album is nearly 100 pages, we never anticipated to add on so many pages, but amore album's work was fantastic. I highly recommend them."
"After being disappointed by shaky reviews on other cheaper sites, I was happy to find glowing reviews about Amoré Albums and they did not disappoint! The designer was incredibly helpful, emailing me several times not only to help with layout but to send a friendly reminder when I got busy. Our pictures came out so crisp and clear— it’s exciting to see them in real life after only seeing them on screens. Thank you Amoré!!!"
"Love the finished album. But what I loved even more was the personal attention I received to put the album together. Rameez who was helping me with our album did not miss any detail in selecting and organizing the photos. We went through several edits and he made sure that it was exactly as I wanted it. Amazing service and quality. I would highly recommend to anyone who is interested in making an investment in preserving memories of their special day."
"Love it!"
"Wow! I highly recommend Amore Albums. I had been putting off my wedding album because the process seemed intimidating! Rameez made the process an absolute breeze! He looked through ALL of my photos and made the first draft. The application used to edit the drafts was super easy and efficient. After 3 or 4 drafts it was all set! When my album came in, I couldn’t stop smiling. Many of my friends are getting married soon and I will definitely be sending them to the Amore Albums website!"
"Our wedding album is perfect! I want to sincerely thank Rameez for such creativity, professionalism, and patience while the album was designed. Rameez truly did an outstanding job! The album depicts the romanticism and traditional nature of my wedding day. I love it so much! I cannot wait to share the album with friends and family."
"We are so glad that we got Amore Albums to make our wedding album! We love how simple and straightforward the process was. It was really easy to see our album drafts online and to give feedback about any changes we wanted. Amore Albums was very accommodating and prompt in their work. Our album is exactly the way we envisioned it and the quality is fantastic. We absolutely love our album and highly recommend Amore Albums!"
"I loved the way the album turned out! Qurrat was able to take my wedding photos and create a perfect collection of wedding memories for us. The album pages and cover are of great quality and I love how the page spreads are seamless from the middle. The process was also very efficient as I could comment on pictures to discuss changes and saw the changes reflected very quickly. Thank you so much for the album and I will definitely be recommending to others :)"
"I found Amore Albums online as I was searching to put together my wedding album. Since they offer a first draft free, I thought I would give it a try. I couldn't have been more impressed by what I received. I moved forward and worked with Rameez (who is amazing!) to put together the perfect album. The album is stunning and something that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend Amore Albums!"
Amore Albums is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews