Amore Albums Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amore Albums
Live Chat, Email
Read Amore Albums Reviews

About Amore Albums:

Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amore Albums made you happy
I am so happy I ordered my album through Amore Albums. I really appreciated the collaborative design process -- it was so easy to upload my entire wedding gallery, view the drafts, and provide feedback. The team at Amore Albums did a wonderful job choosing photos and designing all the layouts, but I loved that I had the chance to tweak them. The printed album is very high quality and absolutely beautiful. Would highly recommend to all couples!
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Amore albums! Not only was our album perfect, but the process was very quick and easy! Rameez was able to respond to any questions/concerns very quickly and was very patient with us! Definitely going to order our next album with them!
I will start off by saying Rameez at Amore Album's is AMAZING! Sent my entire wedding album which was hundreds of pictures and she figured out how to narrow them down to the absolute best parts of the day somehow. Everything was super quick and very easy. The only reason I rated it four stars was because the original price of the album that I planned on paying doubled once all was said and done with all of the crazy upgrade fees. I would have liked the updated invoice up front when I added on more pages, etc. to know the cost as I was not expecting to pay almost $2k for the album.
The album came out beautifully much better than expected. Really is a beautiful book - couldn’t have asked for anything better. Thanks for creating a timeless memory for us.
Before finding Amore albums I thought my wedding photos were doomed to remain tucked away in an online gallery. I really wanted our special day portrayed in an album but every website and app I tried was difficult to use, had very limited layout designs making it impossible to group desired photos together on a page without at least one of them cropping out weird, and the albums just weren’t the quality I was looking for. Through Amore albums the process was super easy. You just work back and forth with your designer after they make a first draft from your gallery. The designer (Rameez) was very responsive to feedback and after a few revisions the album layout was everything I wanted. The album itself is very good quality. Photos printed very clear and It’s thick pages lay flat perfectly.
My wife and I loved our Album! Rameez at Amore albums helped us out so much and really made a quite difficult prospect of choosing, organizing, and laying out an album very easy to do. To think that we almost decided to try and put this album together ourselves, we would uave gotten no where close to the quality ordesign of the end product we recieved. I cannot reccommend this company enough!
Rameez was great to work with! With my wife and I recently having had a baby she allowed us to work at our own pace to complete the album. She did a wonderful job selecting great pictures that captured the right moments. The album turned our beautiful and far exceeded our expectations! I would definitely recommend Rameez and Amore Albums to those in the market for a high quality wedding or photo album!
Very good experience in design and product is excellent.
Rameez put together an amazing album and was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the process.
Rameez M. at Amore Albums put together our dream wedding album in a timely and stress free manner. I would recommend this website for any couple.
We were very impressed by Amore’s efficiency throughout the process of creating the album. The customer service is unparalleled, and we felt our questions were quickly heard and addressed. The album designers are skilled and open to feedback. We love our albums
Very good does not do Amore Albums justice. I have been going back and forth with Rameez for months, and it was an absolute pleasure. Communication was quick, effortless, efficient and so much more. Besides for the amazing customer service, the album is STUNNING! beautiful quality with an elegant design. I will only go to Amore Albums for all my photo album needs! Thank you Rameez
My designer was amazing to work with. They selected a beautiful layout to display our most important memories. The album is of high quality and I would Purchase another to memorialize another significant event.
Amore Albums provides a great service from helping curate the perfect album to delivering a beautiful product. I was very happy with their customer support - they were friendly, responsive and did great work! Thanks again!
We are very pleased with our wedding album! Rameez was incredibly patient, great designer and willing to make all the changes I asked for! Highly recommend- Rameez took on the bulk of the work and made it so much easier for me!
We had a great experience with Amore Albums from start to finish. It was super easy to make changes so we got exactly what we wanted. We are so happy with the finished product!
Great! Thank you. The process was so easy and the designers did an amazing job.
We got our album recently, the quality of everything was just super impressive. We got gold on red customized labeling. Everyone who sees it gets impressed. Thanks for the high quality work!
The designer was polite and accommodating and chose a good variety. Although the quality of print and binding was good, I was dismayed to see that many of the photos were tiny and creases were over the face of the bride in some of the larger photos as they crossed 2 pages. Kind of had a cvs photobook feel.so I have mixed feelings.
Thank you so much Tina for leaving your helpful feedback with us. We strive to ensure our customers are entirely satisfied with their orders. Although you did Approve the album in its current state where faces were on the seamless gutter, we'd be more than happy to discuss with you how to improve it. Please get in touch with us.
Our wedding album exceeded my expectations. The cover, the thick pages, the layout, the engraving, everything is stunning! They are very responsive through the edits. Highly, highly recommend them!
Amore Albums is rated 4.94 based on 70 reviews