Amoré Albums Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amoré Albums
Live Chat, Email
Read Amoré Albums Reviews

About Amoré Albums:

Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amoré Albums made you happy
Amoré Albums 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Kristi
More Photos & Videos
Great job!!! Beautiful work and very easy to work with. Would use them again and again!!
A pleasure to work with and a beautiful album!
Exceeded expectations, very helpful administrative team. Never seen quality or work like this, everyone I show is amazed!
Love my book! The designer was so quick and easy to work with! Would definitely recommend this company!
The BEST experience ever! Rameez was extremely talented and patient! I couldn’t recommend a better place to trust a special project such as my daughter’s wedding memories. A+++!!!
We are so grateful to receive such a beautiful wedding album made by Amore Albums. The pictures and colors in the book are amazing. We will cherish this book forever. We truly cherish the celebration and day we had with our family. This album exceeded our expectations.
Bea
Our wedding Album is absolutely beautiful. Alin worked closely with us to make the perfect wedding album. Would highly recommend Amore Albums.
Alin worked very hard on our album. We had a very limited budget and Alin was able to provide me with a discount code as well as tips for the album to save money (reducing number of pages, smaller album etc). I thought compromising on certain aspects of the album would effect the quality and look but it definitely didn’t! The album turned out better than I had imagined and it arrived a day before our 2nd anniversary despite only having been shipped the week before. My husband loved it. I wholeheartedly recommend Amore Albums to anyone on a budget wanting to get a beautiful album done.
We absolutely loved the experience of creating our wedding album with Amore. Our designer was wonderful and worked with us to make sure the final product was everything we we hoped for. Highly recommend using this service if you want a stress-free process that results in a top quality and beautiful album.
Absolutely in love with my new Amoré album! My husband and I wanted a quality album to remember our wedding day & I could not be happier with the turn out. I was able to hand select the photos I wanted to use & Alin created a beautiful masterpiece in a timely manner. I will use Amoré Albums again for when we create a baby album for our son (who is on the way). Thank you Alin & the Amoré Album team for exceeding my expectations in the quality of your service & product.
I am a very indecisive person and really particular. My husband had been asking for a photo album since he spent so much money on our actual photographer. This will be our second year married and since we can’t travel, I thought “gifting” our wedding album would be nice to receive on our anniversary day. I know a lot of brides say they love planning, but I am not one of them. I was so relieved when the wedding planning was over. To find a company that could curate the album was amazing because with me being indecisive the album would have never been completed. I worked with Alin and the layout he created a pictures from over 1k photos was impressive. I had a few rounds of drafts only because, well I’m a pain and wanted to add more pages. That process was easy and Alin was super patient. If I had to have one negative thing to say, it would be the engraving options. I ordered a Pano album, which does not offer the pretty calligraphy. However, that is not clear when I placing an order. The Pano option only allowed for 1 plain text that is so boring. Outside of that minor detail, the album is gorgeous.
Love my album! It's stunning! Couldn't be more pleased with the quality and service I recieved. I would highly recommend Amore Albums to anyone wanting to showcase a special occation.
Amazing work! Very diligent and patient. Could not be more pleased with our album.
Rameez was wonderful to work with! Thank you for your patience and communication throughout the process. We purchased 3 albums; 2 for our families and 1 for ourselves. We all love the albums - they are made with superior materials and quality, and they make for wonderful gifts! I highly recommend this company!
A lin did a superb job
I can’t thank Amore Albums enough for our exceptional wedding album it is beyond perfect and the compliments from everyone about how beautifully it was done are never ending
GREAT ALBUM! High quality material. It was really nice working with Rameez. Very patient :)

One minus point : The price is steep.
The consultant from Amore Albums we worked with was great. She created a very nice layout and was helpful all the way through the design process. We love the final product and are happy our wedding day memories are being preserved this way. Thank you!
Our experience with Amore Albums could not have been better! Our designer, Alin, designed the most beautiful album that we will treasure of decades to come. Alin worked hard to make our vision come to life, and even worked extra hard to get it done for Mother's Day! We highly recommend Amore and will be using them again in the future.
Amoré Albums is rated 4.95 based on 111 reviews