Amoré Albums Reviews

Based on 200 reviews
Live Chat, Email
Read Amoré Albums Reviews

About Amoré Albums:

Crafters of luxury, handmade photo albums. We exist to spread joy through the timeless medium of print, one treasured heirloom at a time.

Tell us how Amoré Albums made you happy
Amoré Albums 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Jerrod M
Amoré Albums 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Kristi
We are absolutely thrilled with our album. It is truly beautiful. We're grateful to our designer Alin and the rest of the Amore Albums team for helping us put this keepsake together and bringing it to our home.
My experience with Amore Albums exceeded my expectations. I worked with Alin and was very pleased with the quick response to my questions and the expert layout of my wedding photo album. I would definitely recommend Amore Albums for all of your photo needs. You will not be disappointed! Well worth the cost.
SURPASSED EXPECTATIONS TRULY AMAZING!!!! Would recommend to anyone 10/10
My album came in very quickly. The quality was very nice and my pictures printed perfectly!
My Amoré Album is amazing. We had a 5 day Indian wedding and Alin did an amazing job of capturing all the important events! He did a great job adjusting layouts and has an artistic eye. Their prices are highly competitive (read much better) than other services and the product is superior. I would definitely get the thicker paper! It was an extremely personalized service and I love that I had one contact through the whole process.
Absolutely thrilled with the Amoré Albums experience. The experts at Amoré know what they are doing- and the lovely Alin helped me compile the wedding photos we wanted printed. She put together an awesome layout, and guided me through the whole process. She was prompt with email replies to my queries; and when the album was posted from overseas, it took only three business days to arrive!!! My husband and I are delighted with the high quality book and pages themselves. The photos came out clear which is obviously very important to a good photo album. Thanks Amoré Albums!
Very happy with the Album and the excellent customer service! A seamless experience from start to finish.
It’s such a relief to have the photo album done! It was so convenient to have all the help from Amore and get it to look exactly how I wanted!
Alin did excellent work putting together our wedding album and parent albums. The way she strung together our photos created a beautiful story. The quality of the album was also amazing. We could not be more pleased.
Great job!!! Beautiful work and very easy to work with. Would use them again and again!!
A pleasure to work with and a beautiful album!
Exceeded expectations, very helpful administrative team. Never seen quality or work like this, everyone I show is amazed!
Love my book! The designer was so quick and easy to work with! Would definitely recommend this company!
The BEST experience ever! Rameez was extremely talented and patient! I couldn’t recommend a better place to trust a special project such as my daughter’s wedding memories. A+++!!!
We are so grateful to receive such a beautiful wedding album made by Amore Albums. The pictures and colors in the book are amazing. We will cherish this book forever. We truly cherish the celebration and day we had with our family. This album exceeded our expectations.
Bea
Our wedding Album is absolutely beautiful. Alin worked closely with us to make the perfect wedding album. Would highly recommend Amore Albums.
Alin worked very hard on our album. We had a very limited budget and Alin was able to provide me with a discount code as well as tips for the album to save money (reducing number of pages, smaller album etc). I thought compromising on certain aspects of the album would effect the quality and look but it definitely didn’t! The album turned out better than I had imagined and it arrived a day before our 2nd anniversary despite only having been shipped the week before. My husband loved it. I wholeheartedly recommend Amore Albums to anyone on a budget wanting to get a beautiful album done.
We absolutely loved the experience of creating our wedding album with Amore. Our designer was wonderful and worked with us to make sure the final product was everything we we hoped for. Highly recommend using this service if you want a stress-free process that results in a top quality and beautiful album.
Absolutely in love with my new Amoré album! My husband and I wanted a quality album to remember our wedding day & I could not be happier with the turn out. I was able to hand select the photos I wanted to use & Alin created a beautiful masterpiece in a timely manner. I will use Amoré Albums again for when we create a baby album for our son (who is on the way). Thank you Alin & the Amoré Album team for exceeding my expectations in the quality of your service & product.
Amoré Albums is rated 4.9 based on 200 reviews