Anytime Fitness UK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Anytime Fitness UK

How would you rate Anytime Fitness UK ?

"It is anytime fitness centre in Woodley, Reading. Location is good. Problem is that it is not kept cool enough. I think this is to save money. All other areas are not bad and cool enough. However, the tread mill area does not get enough air condition's air. It because this area is on the far end, and a wall blocks the air reaching there. It gets very uncomfortable while exercising. I have pointed this matter several times to the owner and to the manager, but they ignore it. I have suggested an easy solution to install a fan on the wall in that particular area. I have also contacted the central office twice, telephone number 03303322361. It was promised that over all area manager would contact me. How ever it did not happen. Recently the manager of the club itself had been rude. He told me that if it was not cool enough then I must leave the club. I consider that the manager's response was unaccetable and ill mannered."
"Best of the best! Highly Recomended!"
Anytime Fitness UK is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!