AppInstitute Reviews

of reviewers recommend AppInstitute
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read AppInstitute Reviews

Tell us how AppInstitute made you happy
Really good live chat service, were able to help me through app creation in a simple manner.

Very pleased with the end product I could create with you guys! Thanks
Really simple to use, was surprised how straightforward everything was.

The in app loyalty cards great, our customers love it

Would highly recommend to anyone looking to build an app

Thanks very much
We had always ignored getting an app for our Bistro, thinking it would be to expensive and hard to maintain

Glad we gave AppInstitute a try in the end, really helpful service with a fantastic product thats enabled us to have an app for our independent Bistro, didn't think this would be possible!!
Really helpful service and great attention to detail, made building an app for my business a simple process.

Thanks again
Made it a very simple process to create and submit an app for my garage, had the app for a few weeks now and we are finding the process of communicating with our customers much easier.

Would like to say a big thanks to the team for putting up with all my questions, throughout building my app, you've been a great help
Gave me great service and support to help build a mobile app for my Parrish, really impressed at how easy they made everything.

Thanks for all your help!! Keep up the good work
Very impressed with the service offered, amazed my little shop can now have its own app.

Thanks for all the help along the way!!
Surprised how easy it was to build an app, think the loyalty card will really help my customers and my business.

Support service received was very helpful and quick

Thanks for all your help.
Simple to use AppBuilder, found the support team to be very helpful and responsive.

Have recently launched my app and excited about promoting it to my customers
I used AppInstitute to build an app for my radio station, the streaming module was simple to use and there was friendly customer support on hand to answer any questions I had.

The app has given our listeners a simple way to tune in on the go, really impressed
Simple to use AppBuilder with very good customer support, my customers love the app and it's really helping our business promote our offers in a cost effective way, would highly recommend
Easy to use product, I made my app in hours, support was bang on as well, nice work guys n girls of AppInstitute!
I was previously with AppsMe and came across to AppInstitute, I am delighted with the support i have received since, the team on the live chat are extremely helpful and i'm delighted i've made the switch!
Despite a few issues with the submission process - our app was successfully published to the app store. Customers love it!
The support team were a pleasure to work with. Overall it was a relatively easy process - AppInstitute comes highly recommended.
Customers have responded well to our new app! It was so easy to make too!
Tried out a couple of these app builders to make an app for my photography portfolio, and AppInstitute really stuck out for their levels of support. Brandon in the support team was really helpful when it came to getting the app published. Great company.
I found it really easy using appinstitute to build my app once I spent a few minutes playing around with it. The best thing is they have an online chat feature so if you do get a bit stuck you can ask them a question and they get back to you really quickly! I made my app in a few days and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Can't recommend these guys enough! Fantastic support from Matt who helped me set up my app and answered any questions I had.
really impressed with the customer service here! quick & responsive
AppInstitute is rated 4.47 based on 92 reviews