AppInstitute Reviews

of reviewers recommend AppInstitute
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read AppInstitute Reviews

Tell us how AppInstitute made you happy
clever site! feels great looking at my own app on my iPhone screen! thanks
i would love to see this integrate with a few more of the tools we already use. other than that, happy with my app
it does take time to use this but the end product is fantastic.
i chose the hair salon template - it came with everything we needed to make an app for my business.
Pretty easy to use - but I still needed a fair bit of support. Luckily they are very helpful.
i have to admit it was clunky at first, but after a few teething problems i managed to set up a shopping app on this platform.
I got my app built for me because I simply didn't have time to use their DIY system. The finished product was great and definitely worth the cost.
I tried a few similar services but these came up trumps because of the support they offer.
thanks for ur support, love my new business app!
Love the new tools they come out with like the screenshot maker - it makes it easier to do app marketing.
I like the templates - it makes it easy to start off your app.
i had a few hitches at first stopping me from completing my app - but luckily matt in the support team was able to help out!
we were skeptical about apps before after going to pricy developers. glad we chose to make our own - it was confusing at first but the result was great.
Overall, very happy with the result of this app. Pricing is affordable and your app is unique to your business - which is always a bonus :)
I always thought i would need to spend thousands of $$$ on an app for my business or learn codes. luckily the team at appinstitute helped me out!!
with the app institute's help i was able to create an app for my business without being very techy. many thanks.
Really gd app builder. I built mine in just a day :)
Despite a few issues with the submission process - our app was successfully published to the app store. Customers love it!
The support team were a pleasure to work with. Overall it was a relatively easy process - AppInstitute comes highly recommended.
The support is far better than other app builders I have previously used. The builder is quite intuitive. Overall I was pretty impressed.
AppInstitute is rated 4.47 based on 92 reviews