Appliance Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Planet

01727 896748

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, St Albans United Kingdom

Tell us how Appliance Planet made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Informative confirmation Email made tracking delivery progress simple . Well packaged excellent item at best price found after much ' window shopping ' .
Good communication and delivery. Very competitive price would recommend.
Excellent service, delivered on time.
would recommend to all my friends service very good delivery team first class
easy deal and no issues.
Far better than expected, load is smaller but clothes appear cleaner and smell fresher
The item I ordered was at a competitive price and was delivered as stated with no problems
After an initial delay in recieving our order the after care was very good when we needed extra kit. Email response to queries was very prompt.
Good price. Goods came on time. No fuss service. Exactly what is required.
I ordered a Blomberg 60 cm electric cooker. It was acknowled immediately and was received in excellent condition. They gave me a 2 hour time slot which was spot on. No complaints what so ever and the price was excellent too! They even paid me to take my old cooker away...
I found Appliance Planet to be good and reliable. They delivered my oven on time and in good condition. I searched on line and found tgem to be very competitively priced!
very proffessional and very helpful, definatley use web site again
Wrong item sent in error, originally. But quickly resolved, without any problems. Very impressed.
Bought a CDA cooker hood from them recently and it had free next day delivery on it! Not usual for most companies to offer this. So I ordered and did receive it next day at 11am!! They were the cheapest! Great service. thanks
Appliance Planet is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews