WinIt Reviews

of reviewers recommend WinIt
Read WinIt Reviews

About WinIt:

With a risk-free guarantee for parking tickets, and high success rates in disputing traffic tickets, WinIt is the best way to manage and fight your parking and traffic tickets.

We've contracted with seasoned parking specialists and traffic attorneys who have been fighting tickets for over 20 years to provide you with a best-of-breed solution to easily and cost-effectively fight your parking and traffic tickets!

• Upload all your tickets
• Check the status of your disputes at any time
• Keep an eye out for new violations with our ticket guardian and auto-dispute feature

Parking ticket disputes are risk-free: WinIt only charges 50% of the ticket amount, and only when your ticket is dismissed!

Before you pay your traffic ticket, get a quote from an experienced traffic attorney for the cost to fight it!

WInIt has been featured in:
The New York Times "An App to Help You Win the Parking-Ticket War"
Macworld "The Week in iOS Apps: WinIt lets you fight your parking tickets"
New York Post "This app will fight your parking ticket so you don’t have to"
PIX11 "New app helps you get NYC parking tickets dismissed"
AOL NEWS "New app will fight your parking ticket for you"
THRILLIST "This app fights your parking tickets so you don’t have "
ABC NEWS "Have a parking ticket? There's an app to help fight it"

If you have any questions, problems, or feedback, don’t hesitate to send us an email at support@appwinit.com

Tell us how WinIt made you happy
Winit is my life saver. Save my points. Save my money. Live free.
(Manhattan, NY) - Posted 4 hours ago
Very poor service. My ticket was pushed for about two years due to COVID. Very poor communication by the lawyer that was assigned, Craig Bondy firm. The app itself provided very poor service. I had to keep contacting the lawyer for updates. The verdict was just posted on the app. The law firm did jot even call me. When I called the law firm, the persons that spoke to me gave me generic answers. DON’T USE THIS APP, USE A REFERRED LAWYER
Winit is the best in disputing parking tickets. They don't just give you victory, it's a rebuke to the in your face overzealous New York City parking tickets. agents
(Queens, NY) - Posted 4 days ago
These people are great. They have dismissed 2 tickets i was issued so far.
(Queens, NY) - Posted 4 days ago
winnit does all the dirty work for you and saved me nearly 75 dollars. I got a NYC parking ticket and did not want to bother going to court and dealing with all the legal stuff. I sent it to winnit and they took care of it. if you win ,you pay winnit half of the ticket . if you lose, you pay the ticket. Thanks to winnit , I did not. they take it to court for you and find any possible way that they can to override the ticket. I reccomend this app to anyone who gets a ticket.
(Trenton, NJ) - Posted 5 days ago
They helped me win 2 tickets saving me a huge amount of money i love this app!
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 5 days ago
They are doing a tremendous job out in the market...I would consider them to all who wants to dispute they tickets because winit has some of the best attorneys. Winit helped me to overcome my dispute with ease and honesty..I would like to thank the whole team of Winit for doing a Marvelous job and helping innocent people to gain there well deserveness..Thanks and appreciate your presence and time towards my ticket dismissal.
(Long Island, NY) - Posted 5 days ago
awesome application definitely worth it, and will continue using it.
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 6 days ago
Very good service hassle free
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 6 days ago
It was my first experience with Winit and you guys rock. You guys help me won my case flawlessly and you guys was so helpful throughout the whole process.
(Trenton, NJ) - Posted 6 days ago
Was very skeptical about WinIt but decided to give it a try after getting pulled over for speeding (12mph over). After more than a year i finally got the tickey dismissed!!! No 4 points! No fine!! Thank you WinIt!!!!
(Staten Island, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Great price and got 2 tickets dismissed
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Great app easy and convenient to use.
(Camden, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
vary reliable app got 2 ticket dismissed by this up thank u so much
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
They got my speeding ticket dismissed. Thank you, I would recommend this app to anyone!
(Elizabeth, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
Had a traffic infraction that they got dismissed with no hassle on there end of service. Would definitely use again if I've too
(Camden, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
Awesome. Helped dismiss several tickets
(Manhattan, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Submitted several either parking or moving. Not always win, but in some cases did.
(Elizabeth, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
They dismissed my traffic violation. I have tried my best on keeping my driving record clean and this company has helped me do just that. Thank you
(Long Island, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Very good, they helped me get half of my tickect .. Money saving
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 week ago