WinIt Reviews

of reviewers recommend WinIt
Read WinIt Reviews

About WinIt:

With a risk-free guarantee for parking tickets, and high success rates in disputing traffic tickets, WinIt is the best way to manage and fight your parking and traffic tickets.

We've contracted with seasoned parking specialists and traffic attorneys who have been fighting tickets for over 20 years to provide you with a best-of-breed solution to easily and cost-effectively fight your parking and traffic tickets!

• Upload all your tickets
• Check the status of your disputes at any time
• Keep an eye out for new violations with our ticket guardian and auto-dispute feature

Parking ticket disputes are risk-free: WinIt only charges 50% of the ticket amount, and only when your ticket is dismissed!

Before you pay your traffic ticket, get a quote from an experienced traffic attorney for the cost to fight it!

WInIt has been featured in:
The New York Times "An App to Help You Win the Parking-Ticket War"
Macworld "The Week in iOS Apps: WinIt lets you fight your parking tickets"
New York Post "This app will fight your parking ticket so you don’t have to"
PIX11 "New app helps you get NYC parking tickets dismissed"
AOL NEWS "New app will fight your parking ticket for you"
THRILLIST "This app fights your parking tickets so you don’t have "
ABC NEWS "Have a parking ticket? There's an app to help fight it"

If you have any questions, problems, or feedback, don’t hesitate to send us an email at support@appwinit.com

Tell us how WinIt made you happy
this app is easy to use and helpful! they were able to have 2 of 3 of my tickets dismissed! i could not have had it done without their help. i saved over $100! thank you!
(Elizabeth, NJ) - Posted 3 days ago
Awesome experience, I was very skeptical @ first. But the ease of the transaction, updates and my results of victory was icing on the cake. Thank you WinIt
(Queens, NY) - Posted 4 days ago
Great, easy to use, constant updates. Got the ticket dismissed in about a week. Highly recommended
(Trenton, NJ) - Posted 4 days ago
This is an amazing app to dispute parking tickets. I personally enjoyed their customer service and their quick response. Thanks for helping me out
(Staten Island, NY) - Posted 5 days ago
App purpose and functionality is as simple as it description. Even better, it works!
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
They dismiss a traffic ticket for me. They did everything i didn't have to worry about. So far i I am loving wint it. Its a great app.
(Camden, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
The service works amazing! I was given a moving violation and thanks to the app, not only was I able to find a lawyer to help me fight the ticket at a reasonable price, I was saved from having 5 points put on my license.
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
took a little longer than expected, but did get my ticket dismissed. great work! was updated with every step of the process. thanks!
(Elizabeth, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
excellent service...hassle free..its so easy and very good for us the driver..especially if u drive for uber or lyft in nyc...winit is the best app to have to fight your parking and moving violation (traffic) tickets...i got a a ticket in 2017 and winit delay the ticket for 2 year and the fight the ticket for me and dismissed the ticket...it was 3 point red light ticket...i love winit...thank you so much winit...
(Camden, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
Automatic Ticket Fighting Machine. I don't even monitor my tickets anymore. App constantly monitors your vehicle for any tickets and fights them all.
(Manhattan, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Amazing app....set it & forget it, the app automatically disputes any tickets that are registered to your plate number....I've won several cases with these guys
(Trenton, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
The most legitimate app for fighting tickets. Easy to use and very professional. I have used it more than 5 times and satisfied everytime.
(Trenton, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
This app is dope because it allows you an extra 30 days to pay your ticket even if they lose. Definitely a help in tough times.
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
So far they have gotten most of my tickets dismissed. It's not cheap, half the fine amount, but only if they win. No cost from them if they lose. They track your case from submission to disposition and always keep you updated, so you don't have to do all the work of fighting it yourself (on top of your regular job). Great app to have in a city where cops often like to prey on working people.
(Long Island, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
They fought a few parking tickets which is nice but what's most impressive is that they dismissed a moving violation which would've incurred points and a fine - they got it dismissed completely! Great communication throughout!
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Works as advertised in NYC. Easy to use, clear instructions. I use it frequently for submitting mostly the parking tickets, got one dismissed successfully recently. Thanks
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
WinIt is the best app ever to take care of your parking ticket or traffic violations they handle everything! All you have to do is be patient. I would highly recommend this app to everyon
(Camden, NJ) - Posted 2 weeks ago
App is amazing, service is great also. You don't need to worry about anything, communication is awesome. They won for me 2 out of 3 on the first tr
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
What an amazing app, Winit is the best and they do all the work, you just submit the info and they do the rest. Truely amazing. Thank you Winit!!
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Honestly i thought it wasn't going to work when i tried, but with a little patience and some periodic updates, my ticket was dismissed. Good stuff.
(Trenton, NJ) - Posted 2 weeks ago