WinIt Reviews

of reviewers recommend WinIt
Read WinIt Reviews

About WinIt:

With a risk-free guarantee for parking tickets, and high success rates in disputing traffic tickets, WinIt is the best way to manage and fight your parking and traffic tickets.

We've contracted with seasoned parking specialists and traffic attorneys who have been fighting tickets for over 20 years to provide you with a best-of-breed solution to easily and cost-effectively fight your parking and traffic tickets!

• Upload all your tickets
• Check the status of your disputes at any time
• Keep an eye out for new violations with our ticket guardian and auto-dispute feature

Parking ticket disputes are risk-free: WinIt only charges 50% of the ticket amount, and only when your ticket is dismissed!

Before you pay your traffic ticket, get a quote from an experienced traffic attorney for the cost to fight it!

WInIt has been featured in:
The New York Times "An App to Help You Win the Parking-Ticket War"
Macworld "The Week in iOS Apps: WinIt lets you fight your parking tickets"
New York Post "This app will fight your parking ticket so you don’t have to"
PIX11 "New app helps you get NYC parking tickets dismissed"
AOL NEWS "New app will fight your parking ticket for you"
THRILLIST "This app fights your parking tickets so you don’t have "
ABC NEWS "Have a parking ticket? There's an app to help fight it"

If you have any questions, problems, or feedback, don’t hesitate to send us an email at support@appwinit.com

Tell us how WinIt made you happy
I love this app, very very easy to use, it detects your tickets automatically and you can choose to fight it or not, let's be honest obviously you'll want to fight it because when you fight it with "Winit" you will actually "Winit" I just won a parking ticket that I got! Thanks Winit
(New York) - Posted 12 hours ago
Fantastic app. Convenient, time saving and money saving. What can be better than those three things wrapped up all in this one app. It is also easy to use. USE IT, TRY IT.
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 16 hours ago
Great app love it a lot it really works. Not a gimmick or anything it won't win for them all but they will win a great amount of them. Has saved me a lot of money.
(New York, NY) - Posted 17 hours ago
I love this app because with my busy lifestyle it helps me stay on top of my parking tickets. I feel organized and best of all I don't have to worry about fighting the ticket because they do all the work for me!
(Newark, NJ) - Posted 1 day ago
Tried the app on a meter violation ( lost track of time 15 min late) uploaded my registration & thought I'll just have to pay this a little bit later. I was updated every few day as to status & BANG ticket dismissed! Spread the word use the app before paying any NYC Parking ticket
(Staten Island, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
This app and the service it provides is incredible. I used it multiple times to get discounts on parking tickets. I used it once for a traffic ticket and they got that completely dismissed as well. It just works. Well done guys.
(Manhattan, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
This app is great. I got my traffic ticket dismissed. I will suggest this app to everybody. The procedure is so easy just you have to upload your ticket and rest of the work they will do..Amazing app.Great Lawyers ...highly recommended!
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
Love this app and I'm so glad they made one to beat the BS traffic ticketing system. There is no risk in letting them fight your tickets for you If they lose the fight, you pay them no fees. If they win fighting the ticket, you pay the half the amount. How can you wrong with it!?
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 3 days ago
As a busy professional, I have been using WinIt reliably for over a year. This is my #1 go-to source to fight all my tickets in NY. They were able to dismiss both parking and moving violations (with 3 points increase on my driving record a with DMV). I have saved myself significant time and cost since I used the app. They hire the right parking attorneys to handle my moving violations, which would cost me $300+ per case. Customer service is very reliable and they always respond in person. You are kept informed every step of the way during the ticket appeal process. I have recommended my family and friends to the service. Definitely a 5-start service company!
(Newark, NJ) - Posted 3 days ago
This was a really good app i try it with every ticket I get some tickets it may be impossible to dismiss but they did dismiss one of my tickets i will keep using it because I'm not losing nothing unless if i don't dismiss the ticket i will get some time to pay it off thank you.
(Staten Island, NY) - Posted 6 days ago
I actually downloaded the app and forgot all about it. My husband and I drive the same car. When he got the ticket, I automatically thought of paying it. Then win it send me an email stating they are fighting the ticket. I couldn't believe it. 4 weeks past and I won. The ticket was 95 and i paid half. Thank u win it. I'm definitely recommending it to everyone of my family and friends.
(Manhattan, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
I received a parking ticket and it was totally my fault. I was going to pay the whole amount, but I remembered reading about this app and I tried it out. They were able to dismiss my case and ended up saving half of the ticket penalty. I would recommend using this app, you have nothing to lose.
(Manhattan, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
I have used Winit so far for 3 parking tickets and 4 moving violations the last one was 5 points and a big fine and it was dismissed as well as my parking tickets 2 out of 3 ....this is a great app to fight tickets if you work and can't make court dates they have a very high success rate ..even if you lose you can get points,reduced perhaps ( worth $$ saved on insurance) and you don't pay fee if they lose except the lawyer if you need one ...great app I recommend it highly ...James Canora
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
LEGIT APP! At first i was hesitant to use this because I though it wasnt possible for an app to fight a ticket for you. Anyway I tried it and got my hundred dollar ticket dismissed! awesome right? and even if you do lose, you'll have some more time to pay for the ticket without getting a penalty. I recommend this app especially if you're in NYC where its almost impossible not to get a ticket. Great job guys, Cheers!
(Manhattan, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Amazing app and service! They take care of everything. My ticket automatically appeared in the app, it took a couple of minutes to submit the claim, a while later they beat the ticket! Will definitely recommend this app to everyone!
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
What a great app won 2 tickets i would have never won by myself. This is a win situation app. If you win you just pay half the ticket and if they cant do anything about it then you just pay the original price They update you with everything when they are fighting for you tickey and especially if YOU WIN!
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
WinIt was able to dismiss both parking and moving violations at low cost, using legal services that would have been costly to setup and retain for the infrequent tickets an individual receives. This is a fantastic service that you only pay for if they cannot dismiss the tickets.
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
I had a great result with this app. It's really painless. You simply snap a photo of your ticket and they will take care of the rest, updating you along the way. In the end I saved $30 on a street sweeping ticket with almost no effort on my part. Thanks!
(Long Island, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Winit is very easy to use. it made my life a lot more easier than before. I have been using it for last 2 years. It helped me dismiss 5 to 6 parking tickets and recently dismissed my 5 points traffic violation. I'm very happy with Winit. thanks a lot for your outstanding service.
(New York) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Downloaded this app a couple of years ago and had about 6 tickets dismissed, a speeding ticket for 4 points -gone. Two tickets that had my car towed-gone (and got the tow fee refunded), and a bunch of smaller parking tickets- gone. For a free app, I've saved hundreds. Ive told everyone one I know to download this
(Staten Island, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago