WinIt Reviews

of reviewers recommend WinIt
Read WinIt Reviews

About WinIt:

With a risk-free guarantee for parking tickets, and high success rates in disputing traffic tickets, WinIt is the best way to manage and fight your parking and traffic tickets.

We've contracted with seasoned parking specialists and traffic attorneys who have been fighting tickets for over 20 years to provide you with a best-of-breed solution to easily and cost-effectively fight your parking and traffic tickets!

• Upload all your tickets
• Check the status of your disputes at any time
• Keep an eye out for new violations with our ticket guardian and auto-dispute feature

Parking ticket disputes are risk-free: WinIt only charges 50% of the ticket amount, and only when your ticket is dismissed!

Before you pay your traffic ticket, get a quote from an experienced traffic attorney for the cost to fight it!

WInIt has been featured in:
The New York Times "An App to Help You Win the Parking-Ticket War"
Macworld "The Week in iOS Apps: WinIt lets you fight your parking tickets"
New York Post "This app will fight your parking ticket so you don’t have to"
PIX11 "New app helps you get NYC parking tickets dismissed"
AOL NEWS "New app will fight your parking ticket for you"
THRILLIST "This app fights your parking tickets so you don’t have "
ABC NEWS "Have a parking ticket? There's an app to help fight it"

If you have any questions, problems, or feedback, don’t hesitate to send us an email at support@appwinit.com

Tell us how WinIt made you happy
I've been using this app for a while. And every ticket I've received as been dismissed. Always make sure you have proof so that it can help make their job even easier.
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 16 hours ago
fighting a ticket has never been easier with this app. if you're busy like me and don't have the time to represent yourself in court to appeal a ticket, winit! is for you. i've won multiple cases and having to pay half the fine is worth it for me. i highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to avoid going to court to fight tickets!
(Trenton, NJ) - Posted 17 hours ago
I am 70 years young (Never say old) I paid this ticket and l couldn't fine the email they sent me to prove it but it was in 2020. It is now Sept 2020. I get an email from WinIt saying Congrats you won! We need to get paid now. I said but it's too late. I paid it a long time ago. I l refuse to pay. But they said what if we help you get a refund? Is that ok Yes l said. MAX did it So l am getting a refund. WinIt is the Real Real people! It was a hydrant Violation am in NYC the fine is $125.00
(Elizabeth, NJ) - Posted 18 hours ago
If you don't want to read this entire long review, then bottom line: THEY ARE AWESOME and DO YOURSELES A FAVOR AND DOWNLOAD AND USE THIS APP IF YOU GET A TICKET!! I used this app before a few years ago and they were able to dismiss several parking tickets I had! Now, a few years later, they are still dismissing my tickets for me! I am so grateful and thankful for everyone at the winit app and their team! Because of COVID my ticket was taking longer to process and I received a letter saying I would get a penalty....I was worried after reading some reviews that maybe my ticket got lost in their system and I would have to pay the penalty on top of the ticket fine...so I sent them an email and someone actually replied explaining that the time to get a court hearing date was taking longer than usual and they credited my account with $10! About a week or two later I then received an email saying my ticket had been dismissed and I only paid half (less than half really because of the extra $10 credit they gave me) of the fine! I am so happy I used this app and so happy with not only their customer service but all of their hard work they do so that they could help us dismiss our tickets! I really don't understand some of the comments that say their tickets were ignored and they were left to pay the fine on top of the penalty....I got worried at first when I read all the reviews but I was so happy when I emailed them and got a response back. Rest assured, they are working hard for you! Btw, I didn't even put an explanation when I sent in my ticket...I just sent my ticket with whatever info was required and that was it....and they still got it dismissed!
(Long Island, NY) - Posted 1 day ago
Legit the beat a 8 point ticket for me im more than satisfied..thank you wintin you guys are awsome...
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 day ago
Thanks Winit, I got my ticket and 3 points dismissed.
(Staten Island, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
Today I have witnessed that WinIt was able to dismiss a ticket that could have cost me points on my driver's license. The attorney who worked on my case was able to prove my innocence. WinIt works and is professional!
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
Vi la aplicacion y dude! Es real; estas personas pelean por ti, no es broma. Solo tienen que tener paciencia y subir toda la evidencia necesaria. Gracias a la compania WINIT. I saw the application and dude it is real! These people fight for you, it is not a joke. You just have to have patience and upload all the necessary evidence. Thanks to the company WINIT.
(Long Island, NY) - Posted 6 days ago
I used this for many times and most of the time I winit literally ... really appreciate
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Great app, was able to avoid points on my license
(Staten Island, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
They saved me half on getting my tickets dismissed without me even knowing I got some of them. No late fees.
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Best app over , this app help me save a lot of money and I can prove it . Try it you'll not be disappointed .
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
they took care of my ticket without a problem....but a small fee.
(New York) - Posted 1 week ago
Best app they created yet, convenient stress free with no hassle, case may drag on but you can see results.
(Newark, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
Winit has gotten me out of more than one ticket! Living in a city, I use this app frequently and will continue to use it
(Staten Island, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
This app is amazing it really helped me out of a traffic ticket and parking tickets.
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
This company is really working for real. I paid the parking ticket and forgot about this. But they solved it and won it. So it was dismissed. And now I'm waiting for refund from the city. This is very useful for sure !!
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
App is very easy to use, I have recommended it to many family members and friends. They won a speeding ticket I had.
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The app is the best! They help with the tickets and keep you inform the hole time. And most of the time they win!
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very relaxing experience, I just got one of my ticket dismissed. Update 2 of my ticket is dismissed . Love the app. Don't wait download.
(Trenton, NJ) - Posted 1 month ago