argus car rental Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend argus car rental

How would you rate argus car rental ?

"Never use Goldcar or any broker you put you in touch with them. (Argus Cars.) The Argus website advised me to buy insurance for £25, (I knew about the extraordinary insurance premium that Goldcar hard sell to people) Goldcar said that this was pointless and I should purchase theirs for €130 or leave a deposit for, wait for it, €1100! (Incidentally, I wouldn't trust these snakes with €1100.) And it had to be on a credit card which we don't have. We reluctantly paid €130. Then had to pay €100 in case we didn't return the car fully fueled. So all in all a £65 car hire turned into £65 + £25 + €135 + €100. Plus the car wasn't ready and we have to walk to two different location to pick it up ourselves. We filled all of the document with arrival times and flight details. I swore that I would never use them again last time we used them, unfortunately, brokers due refer you to them and you don't know until you book. Stay away from them at all costs and find another provider. MONEY GRABBING COWBOYS"
argus car rental is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews