Armory Survival Reviews

of reviewers recommend Armory Survival

Tell us how Armory Survival made you happy
Product was as stated and was delivered in a timely manner. I ordered two afak. Hopefully I won't have to use them. Good price and timely service.
Armory Survival is the best! They really do their best to take care of their customers. I had ordered the Scrambled eggs way back in Feb when all this virus stuff was starting. Unfortunately, they had to send an email that they had run out because of all the high demand for the product at that time. I was disappointed, but totally understood. That was the case all over, from the different suppliers. They asked if I just wanted to cancel, or wait for the product to become available again. I said I would rather wait. I didn't really think I would hear from them again, nor ever get my product. Usually the sellers just for get about you after a matter of time. But not so at Armory Survival! 4 months later, long after I had given up on receiving the order, ...........................I received the 2 #10 cans. I was so excited, and surprised. What a nice surprise it was. Thank you! These people are great, and I will definitely buy from them again. They came through, even though it took a while, they didn't just forget about me. These people are unbelievable! When you need something, shop them first. They will try their hardest for you. In these times, we need people like that. Again.........Thank You Armory Survival! GREAT JOB!
Good communication made up for the wait time out of their control.
My recent purchase had a huge delay due to current events (Covid). Nick went out of his way several times to make sure I was up to date on order status and extended delays from supplier. When lead times were delayed even more, Nick offered to change order with simiar items available, give a refund or keep waiting. I chose to wait. He went out of his way and found the product via third party and had it rushed to my house. This guy is solid and knows the meaning of customer service. I will be a returning customer. Thanks, Nick!
Phenomenal customer service!!!
Great product, excellent service from knowledgeable and friendly people! Thank you much and I’ll be back soon!!
I ordered Electronic Ear Muffs from armory Survival and received prompt notification of
my order as well as a nice greeting email from Nick. Was kept informed of shipping info
and my order was insured for a nominal fee. Excellent customer service and follow through.
I will definitely use Armory Survival for future outdoor needs.
Many thanks to the fine people at Armory Survival. I find their products are the best on the market and you can be sure if an item gets back-ordered, Nick and the staff will go the extra mile to complete that order as fast as possible, and always keep you informed on the progress.
Great generator, good price. just ordered another one for my brother.
I was concerned when i didnt get an immediate confirmation of my purchase and product shipment but i am glad i purchased from you guys since you not only had the item in stock but cheaper than the competition.
Very professional. and keep your needs satisfied
NICK IS THE BEST .......................................................................
Had a very good experience in communication back and forth with Nick in customer service. He kept me up to date on any delays in shipping due to COVID-19 and so forth. And this was the best price on this cooler we could find on the web. Very much appreciate the experience.
Hey Rory, thank you for the great review and for snagging that cooler from us. I hope you enjoy it and get lots of use out of it this summer and many summers to come!
I’m very satisfied with my order thank you Rey much I was looking and I came across this by fluke
So I rent for good price too
Thanks, Nathan! We appreciate your business and your kind review. Hope you enjoy that Rocksolar power station.
Seems decent, but their privacy policy almost scared me off from purchasing.
Thank you for your business and the time you took to write your review, we greatly appreciate it. While I understand the privacy policies can sometimes be overwhelming, they are required for an e-commerce store to be compliant and upfront about how your information is used. Basically we are just telling you how we collect and use any of the information you provide us during the ordering process. We take your privacy seriously and don't disclose this to any third parties. Any reputable online store will have these same policies, some even more lenghtly that ours! We had our guys in suits make it as short and sweet as possible, because we know it's no fun reading all that stuff. We look forwarding to working with you again and hope you are enjoying your purchase.
I bought a bronze set @ love it! and got 1 for my son I'm comfortable now...thanks nick u da mam!!!.
Patrick, thank you for your continued business with us!! Always great chatting with you on the phone and very glad to help. You're the man!
Excellent service very timely shipment and delivery with no problems.
Thank you very much for your review and your order! Looking forward to working with you again soon.
I have purchased two Inergy Kodiak systems, plus some other things from Nick and Armory Survival. These are good folks and you should not have any problems.
Thank you very much for your continued business and trust in us, Charles! I appreciate your review and am happy to help anytime I can.
Best price on the internet! I emailed a question to them about shipping times and they responded in a fairly quick time-frame, during the COVID-19 event.
Highly recommend!
Robert H
Thank you for your order and the review, Robert! We hope that kit is working out well for you, sir.
Very good prices!