Asda groceries Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Asda groceries
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Asda groceries made you happy

"I only marked Asda one it would have been 0 for there lack of customer care. We ordered our food shopping online, when the delivery came to us there was over half of my order substituted or taken off the order, this is unacceptable as they have out of stock on many other products online. So that left us very disgruntled with Asda a day later they asked for feedback on there service I gave them this information and they decided to ignore me."
Are you Asda groceries? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Asda groceries receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"On balance, Asda have made me happy for their simple booking process and ability to add multiple cards (a feature that was not available at the time of purchase when using Sainsburys). Not having this meant we would have to re-enter card details each time as we took it in turns to pay, week by week. There are a lot of good deals on Asda groceries website which take the stress out of popping into the store. A drawback for me is that a lot of products I'm not so interested in are advertised, seemingly at random, throughout my shopping experience (so if I accumulate a favourites list, they will appear here too). This is confusing. I like the way I'm told if i've completed a deal though (for instance if I pick 4 items that enables a particular deal to activate there's a green visual que, rather than a red one). You also have some good summary information prior to buying, in case you've forgotten anything. Overall a less painless way to shop."
"Easy on line system to put items to basket good 3 for 2 offers family sized products value for money"
"I shopped online .easy to use website , variety of products at affordable price."
Asda groceries is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews