Ashley Jewels Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Ashley Jewels

Tell us how Ashley Jewels made you happy

"Too good I am using this one. Wherever I wear everyone ask about the same.. very good looking n nice product.. I have purchased three pieces .. for me , my sister and sister in law. Everyone are very happy to use."
Are you Ashley Jewels? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Product👍 service 👍 trustworthy The diamond was missing. But then they replaced within 48 hrs we are happy with the service and the product is amazing. I loved it. I just love fashion jewelery and this has become a special addition to my collection!!"
"Gorgeous bracelet I can't ask for more!!! I fell in love with this gorgeous piece of jewellery and can't take my eyes off it. It came in a nice black box. First I received it with one loose stone. I requested for a replacement. Everything went well and I received a perfect product , which I was impatiently waiting for. Thanks!"
"EXQUISITE IN ONE WORD. LADIES GO FOR IT. This bracelet is simply exquisite. It deserves a million stars and I'm so happy to have this piece of jewellery in my collection. This is my best piece and I'm looking forward to wearing it. Ashley Jewels stands out for its quality and the stones look so beautiful. Lovely colours. I have NEVER worn a bracelet but when I saw this piece I thot I must have it. It's beautiful to wear comfortable on the hands......ladies GO FOR IT."
"I LOVE this watch. from the reviews I had read, I knew I would love it, but WOW......gorgeous! the one thing I was concerned about was the size from several people saying it was tight, and needed extra links.... I was afraid it was going to be too small..........quite the opposite, because I had to have a link taken out, and I'm medium build. it is an awesome watch!!!"
"I received it yesterday,Fabulous watch it is. Dial is exact fit on my wrist. I got so many compliments and i referred them Ashley Jewels I recommend Ashley. Friends do shop from it only"
"So cute.. I love the earrings so much.. Very beautiful n elegant..Looks so beautiful Amazing Product and girls usually tend to fall in love with jewellery. Nice Collection would recommened to all my friends"
"Fantabulous piece of jewelry! Received a wonderful piece of jewelry...will cherish wearing it on special occasions...thank you!"
"I bought an elephant ring and it said it was silver and it is NOT, its just a silver coloured coating and not even done properly, terrible black marks on it, its not even satisfactory quality. It said from NY and is was shipped from China! I have emailed Ashley Jewels and they havent read the email properly as all they did was respont with advertising. Ive been on their website and now phone number or anyway to contact tgem apart from email that they dont want to respond to! Not happy!!"
"I recieved my valentine teddy bear afyer 4 weeks l paid £17.06 it arrived with its head off l would like a refund please"
"They lie about shipping before you finalize your order. Once you finalize they change from 3-5 days to 4-6 weeks. I immediately sent an email to cancel my order. Let’s see what happens. Don’t bother calling the contact number - it's like calling space - nothing happens!!!. I’m disputing the charge in my credit card if they don’t refund immediate."
"I placed a order on sept 14th and payed for it and I have not heard a word from them and I have called them several times and gave them my order number they can't fine my order."
"I was recently looking for some bachelorette items for my needs, searched through google and ended up on ashleyjewels.com. The layout is simple for general users. The products are priced reasonably and delivery is very quick. The products are as per the pictures and description provided. Ashley Jewels offer great discounts and we can easily order next time with great confidence with no bias. We recommend ashleyjewels.com for people looking for a souvenir or collectible related items. The name of the website is catchy and hard to miss :)"
"5 five stars all the way. This is the most awesome place to buy jewelry I look online I find what I like to buy I order it and one week later it's in my house and I'm wearing my jewelry I absolutely love it I recommend this website to anybody and everybody."
"Mine engagement ring is from Ashley Jewels! And it's really impressive! Hope every girl will get one!"
"The bracelet that I purchased from Ashley Jewels came in record speed, wrapped very pretty, and exactly as pictured."
"At first, I really was skeptical of this site as most reviews out there seem to be bad so I want to make sure they get a positive review. I ordered a personalized jewelry from them. I had questions so I emailed and within 1 hour I received an answer. I was still skeptical as many said they didn't get their items but still this jewelry was just worth it. I was also afraid it would be one of those too good to be true prices. So I ordered and it was shipped the next day. The jewelry is well boxed in a jewelry case and packed really well. Awesome service and amazingly fast shipping."
"Perhaps I had read the bad reviews first I may not have ordered it, but it all turned out in the end. Thank goodness, my order delivered within a very good time frame and exactly what I wanted and had an excellent experience with the company. :)"
"After placing an order with there website the products failed to arrive on time. Customer service was very cooperative and sorted out the problem quickly and even offered a discount for the inconvenience. Thanks for the service and the watch are working great!"
"I have ordered from ashleyjewels.com several times to France. The products I received were as described and pricing is good. In two cases, they run out of stock but the customer service team has been very responsive and helpful to find a solution very timely. They did their best to resolve the cases and are opened to suggestion (e.g. swap this item with that one). Since my item is out of stock I grab there offer for an exchange. I was happy that it was delivery early on my expected date to be delivered and my item is beautiful and I can wear it all the time. In short, I'm satisfied and will order again."
Ashley Jewels is rated 3.84 based on 45 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access