Ashley Jewels Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Ashley Jewels

How would you rate Ashley Jewels ?

"Working with the customer service was very easy. They reply very professionally. You will not be disappointed."
"Not bad, Good/okay. Decent, acceptable. I would recommend."
"I’m so glad I did I was able to talk to customer service and I got my tracking number and I was emailed my tracking info I have a custom charm and it took 13 days for my charm to reach my doorstep which is good to me. I purchased here the marvelous Mini Elephant Titanium Steel Pendant for my mom and I liked the idea that it was for a cause to saves the elephant."
"I contacted customer service because I thought they were taking a little longer to ship because it took a long time to ship my item ( just over 3 weeks) but I cannot fault the quality of the item and the amazing customer service I received which reassured me that everything was ok. I was told that they were ensuring the quality of the item was perfect before it was shipped - indeed it was."
"Choosing the jewelry is always a complicated task. It is hard to find the right size and color and the more important appropriate price. However, here I found all the things I was looking for and bought the nice present for my wife. I appreciate the shipping done in timely fashion and the quality of the item. Good experience. Thanks."
"I was really upset at first, I've received a wrong item. I coordinate with there customer service to help me through email. Then my item was for a return to the seller. They fixed the mistake quickly and arranged to send me a right one. Quite happy with that."
"Something that you really value your loved ones, and affordable as well...highly recommended for those value their relationship for a lifetime...........the beauty and the ring........"
"Very easy to place an order. Navigation simple. PayPal connection easy to make. Your policies seem fairly straight forward."
"Promptly Monday morning I got an email saying the stock is ready and I can place my order. SEVEN DAYS LATER my product got delivered! Fantastic service, I was not expecting that they are responsible and they know how to value a customer."
"I'm little worried because of the negative review about them but hoping for the best. I made an error with my information, so I need to contact them to update it because I cannot correct the error. I think they kind and understanding about it and they make a positive response to my request. I didn't regret it."
"At first, I was really hesitant that my mom will not receive on time. Thank for the fast reaching us to correct what should be corrected to our address. The jewelry is going to be stand-out the night of the event and mom was really satisfied with it."
"I'm looking for a decent and quality engagement ring for my fiancee, and I found the Ashley Jewell website. I order the Cubic Zircon Crystal Ring and waited for about 2 weeks to be delivered but suddenly my order did not arrive on the expected date it should have arrived so I contact thru email their customer service. After one day of waiting to there response, I receive an email that tells me that its already in the post office and needs to pick up the item. So I'm happy for that great news and now I'm preparing the most awaiting moment of ours. And hoping this will be my lucky charm to get a "YES!" to my one and only love."
"All in all the customer support is very good, nicely coordinated with me to send it to me within the promised time. Really pleasant!"
"I've received a wrong item. I coordinate with there customer service to help me through email. Then my item was for a return to the seller. They fixed the mistake quickly and arranged to send me a right one. Quite cool with that."
"My first order products are beautiful and of great quality. Out of 10 pieces of Time Turner Necklace, one item was broke wrote customer service and sent a picture of the item they got back to me very fast gave me a store credit which I was happy to have. I will be doing more business with this company. My advice to anyone, try them you won't go wrong. Oh and finally shipping was very good."
"Starts from the professionalism of the customer service, to how ups handled the tracking of the package and instructions on how to install the product. Thank you so much for making it easy for me."
"My wholesale order came in fast and perfect. I love everything I ordered, especially the necklaces...And the Earrings! Lovely. The prices are unbeatable and the service is great. Will buy again."
"It was a very very good experience! I couldn't even imagine that as a very good quality, so a very professional approach to me will be there! Best service! Every question -got a full rapid answer!"
"I love my new rings and I cannot wait to buy more jewelry. Great quality, warranty, flex pay; how can you not love Ashley? The only issue I had was with the delivery. It seems like it took forever for my jewelry to come. Customer service is wonderful, and I do love them."
"I have had the pleasure of working with Ashley Jewels on some prototyping of mine. Not only was the work beautiful and thoughtfully done the customer service was great. They are professional, helpful, patient and as a result, I am working with them again and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for wholesale or custom jewelry."
Ashley Jewels is rated 3.91 based on 23 reviews