Ashley Jewels Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Ashley Jewels

Tell us how Ashley Jewels made you happy

"I placed a order on sept 14th and payed for it and I have not heard a word from them and I have called them several times and gave them my order number they can't fine my order."
Are you Ashley Jewels? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Ashley Jewels receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I was recently looking for some bachelorette items for my needs, searched through google and ended up on ashleyjewels.com. The layout is simple for general users. The products are priced reasonably and delivery is very quick. The products are as per the pictures and description provided. Ashley Jewels offer great discounts and we can easily order next time with great confidence with no bias. We recommend ashleyjewels.com for people looking for a souvenir or collectible related items. The name of the website is catchy and hard to miss :)"
"5 five stars all the way. This is the most awesome place to buy jewelry I look online I find what I like to buy I order it and one week later it's in my house and I'm wearing my jewelry I absolutely love it I recommend this website to anybody and everybody."
"Mine engagement ring is from Ashley Jewels! And it's really impressive! Hope every girl will get one!"
"The bracelet that I purchased from Ashley Jewels came in record speed, wrapped very pretty, and exactly as pictured."
"At first, I really was skeptical of this site as most reviews out there seem to be bad so I want to make sure they get a positive review. I ordered a personalized jewelry from them. I had questions so I emailed and within 1 hour I received an answer. I was still skeptical as many said they didn't get their items but still this jewelry was just worth it. I was also afraid it would be one of those too good to be true prices. So I ordered and it was shipped the next day. The jewelry is well boxed in a jewelry case and packed really well. Awesome service and amazingly fast shipping."
"Perhaps I had read the bad reviews first I may not have ordered it, but it all turned out in the end. Thank goodness, my order delivered within a very good time frame and exactly what I wanted and had an excellent experience with the company. :)"
"After placing an order with there website the products failed to arrive on time. Customer service was very cooperative and sorted out the problem quickly and even offered a discount for the inconvenience. Thanks for the service and the watch are working great!"
"I have ordered from ashleyjewels.com several times to France. The products I received were as described and pricing is good. In two cases, they run out of stock but the customer service team has been very responsive and helpful to find a solution very timely. They did their best to resolve the cases and are opened to suggestion (e.g. swap this item with that one). Since my item is out of stock I grab there offer for an exchange. I was happy that it was delivery early on my expected date to be delivered and my item is beautiful and I can wear it all the time. In short, I'm satisfied and will order again."
"It was a very very good experience! I couldn't even imagine that as a very good quality, so a very professional approach to me will be there! Good service! Every question -got a full rapid answer! Good Quality, Service, Packing of products! I am very satisfied and wish them to have more clients, more customers, and more patience and more satisfaction working with us :)))"
"Purchasing Jewelry from Ashley Jewels is no brainier. For one the customer service was terrific in addition the customer service was outstanding. The quality that came with it was top quality as well. The style of the ring was exactly what I wanted and the price was outstanding as well."
"Working with the customer service was very easy. They reply very professionally. You will not be disappointed."
"Not bad, Good/okay. Decent, acceptable. I would recommend."
"I’m so glad I did I was able to talk to customer service and I got my tracking number and I was emailed my tracking info I have a custom charm and it took 13 days for my charm to reach my doorstep which is good to me. I purchased here the marvelous Mini Elephant Titanium Steel Pendant for my mom and I liked the idea that it was for a cause to saves the elephant."
"I contacted customer service because I thought they were taking a little longer to ship because it took a long time to ship my item ( just over 3 weeks) but I cannot fault the quality of the item and the amazing customer service I received which reassured me that everything was ok. I was told that they were ensuring the quality of the item was perfect before it was shipped - indeed it was."
"Choosing the jewelry is always a complicated task. It is hard to find the right size and color and the more important appropriate price. However, here I found all the things I was looking for and bought the nice present for my wife. I appreciate the shipping done in timely fashion and the quality of the item. Good experience. Thanks."
"I was really upset at first, I've received a wrong item. I coordinate with there customer service to help me through email. Then my item was for a return to the seller. They fixed the mistake quickly and arranged to send me a right one. Quite happy with that."
"Something that you really value your loved ones, and affordable as well...highly recommended for those value their relationship for a lifetime...........the beauty and the ring........"
"Very easy to place an order. Navigation simple. PayPal connection easy to make. Your policies seem fairly straight forward."
"Promptly Monday morning I got an email saying the stock is ready and I can place my order. SEVEN DAYS LATER my product got delivered! Fantastic service, I was not expecting that they are responsible and they know how to value a customer."
Ashley Jewels is rated 3.94 based on 34 reviews