Astteria Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astteria
Read Astteria Reviews

About Astteria:

When you choose to shop at Astteria we want you to have easiest and most reliable shopping experience possible. We’ve thought long and hard about which services we can offer our customers to give them the best shopping experience possible. We’d love to hear if there is a service that would help you that you don’t see below. Let us know at support@astteria.com.

+1.888.232.2352

support@astteria.com

Astteria LTD
Thavies Inn House, 3/4 Holborn Circus, Holborn
+44 20 3826 8605

Tell us how Astteria made you happy
Absolutely fabulous from beginning to end . Edward was so patient and professional answering so many questions from me . We purchased a stunning emerald & diamond ring , even better in reality than we could have hoped . He made the process so seemless . He also sent several follow up emails to ensure I was happy with my purchase . Highly recommend .
The pink diamond ring is beautiful, high quality and sophisticated. I found Astteria’s staff to be very professional and helpful. We are very pleased with their customer service.
Professional and discrete service that delivers on all promises.
Excellent pieces at defensible pricing.
The ring was beautiful way above expectations and at a competitive price, service superb
Lovely experience. Very professional and friendly. Helped me pick out the right ring that I wanted.
Very friendly and professional!
I was very worried about buying online from a store I had never heard of. But after a phone conversation with Edward and many email with Ehud that included videos of the ring in natural light I went forward and ordered my ring. I was a little nervous still about wait 10 days for the ring to be sized and shipped from London but Ehud was great with returning emails even after the sale was made. I couldn't be happier with my pink diamond. A dream come true!
I purchased two diamond rings and they are both lovely. Ehud provided first rate service and updates through delivery. Thank you!
I've been looking around for pretty, ornate and exceptional pieces that are occasional rather than engagement. Astteria's beautiful range of settings and coloured stones are easy to search for online, easy to request additional information for by chat service online and email, and once in their showroom, easy to view and appreciate for all its beauty. They've expertly crafted a niche for themselves in offering coloured stones and beautiful and unique settings that is hard to find. I love this brand and am so pleased to have found them.
Was hesitant to purchase jewelry from the internet. The jewelry was better looking than the picture. I contacted customer service for delivery, sizing updates, the response was always quick and questions were answered. Jewelry item came in a beautiful jewelry box. Would definitely purchase jewelry again from Astoria.
Astteria provides great customer service, and great products.
Ehud is fantastic to work with !!!
I debated about whether to purchase a pink diamond halo ring from Astteria, and am absolutely thrilled that I took the plunge. My ring is unique and exquisite - I couldn't hope for more! Ehud answered all of my questions and ensured that the transaction flowed smoothly from the start. Even though the ring had to be shipped to New York from another Astteria location and then resized, I still received my ring within eight days of purchase. I highly recommend the Astteria experience, and I hope to be a return customer soon!
Wow, my ring arrived today and it is just spectacular. I am absolutely delighted with it. I just can’t stop admiring it as it is so beautiful and delicate and the depth of the yellow diamond seems endless. It’s like looking into a clear pool of yellow glitter….wonderful.
love it and would be a repeated purchaser
My husband and I were searching for a unique engagement ring upgrade for me and I’m so glad I came across Astteria. For years I have been purchasing fine jewelry and after searching the market for unique colored diamond pieces, I found that Astteria had the best value and quality hands down. My husband would not settle for anything boring or run of the mill for me and my new ring he chose from Astteria is what dreams are made of.- simply stunning, the compliments don’t stop! The communication and customer service was wonderful, shipping was seamless. I’m looking forward to purchasing more from Astteria.
Great service from Ehud and Hannah, jewellery was moved between showrooms to make sure I could see what I needed, really helpful.
Very happy with the purchase and customer service was excellent, couldn't fault it.
Wow, what service. Ehud was amazing and very helpful. Ring was resized and it is just stunning.
Highly recommend Astteria for any jewelry.
Many thanks for everything.
Great service! Was interested in a ring for my wife's 30th birthday. We saw one we liked and ordered it - Ehud was great in sizing the ring and shipping it overnight in time for my wife's birthday. Ehud was highly responsive and I would wholeheartedly recommend working with him. Hope to do more business in the future!
Astteria is rated 5.00 based on 69 reviews