Astteria Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astteria
Read Astteria Reviews

About Astteria:

When you choose to shop at Astteria we want you to have easiest and most reliable shopping experience possible. We’ve thought long and hard about which services we can offer our customers to give them the best shopping experience possible. We’d love to hear if there is a service that would help you that you don’t see below. Let us know at support@astteria.com.

+1.888.232.2352

support@astteria.com

Astteria LTD
Thavies Inn House, 3/4 Holborn Circus, Holborn
+44 20 3826 8605

Tell us how Astteria made you happy
Was hesitant to purchase jewelry from the internet. The jewelry was better looking than the picture. I contacted customer service for delivery, sizing updates, the response was always quick and questions were answered. Jewelry item came in a beautiful jewelry box. Would definitely purchase jewelry again from Astoria.
Astteria provides great customer service, and great products.
Ehud is fantastic to work with !!!
I debated about whether to purchase a pink diamond halo ring from Astteria, and am absolutely thrilled that I took the plunge. My ring is unique and exquisite - I couldn't hope for more! Ehud answered all of my questions and ensured that the transaction flowed smoothly from the start. Even though the ring had to be shipped to New York from another Astteria location and then resized, I still received my ring within eight days of purchase. I highly recommend the Astteria experience, and I hope to be a return customer soon!
Wow, my ring arrived today and it is just spectacular. I am absolutely delighted with it. I just can’t stop admiring it as it is so beautiful and delicate and the depth of the yellow diamond seems endless. It’s like looking into a clear pool of yellow glitter….wonderful.
love it and would be a repeated purchaser
My husband and I were searching for a unique engagement ring upgrade for me and I’m so glad I came across Astteria. For years I have been purchasing fine jewelry and after searching the market for unique colored diamond pieces, I found that Astteria had the best value and quality hands down. My husband would not settle for anything boring or run of the mill for me and my new ring he chose from Astteria is what dreams are made of.- simply stunning, the compliments don’t stop! The communication and customer service was wonderful, shipping was seamless. I’m looking forward to purchasing more from Astteria.
Great service from Ehud and Hannah, jewellery was moved between showrooms to make sure I could see what I needed, really helpful.
Very happy with the purchase and customer service was excellent, couldn't fault it.
Wow, what service. Ehud was amazing and very helpful. Ring was resized and it is just stunning.
Highly recommend Astteria for any jewelry.
Many thanks for everything.
Great service! Was interested in a ring for my wife's 30th birthday. We saw one we liked and ordered it - Ehud was great in sizing the ring and shipping it overnight in time for my wife's birthday. Ehud was highly responsive and I would wholeheartedly recommend working with him. Hope to do more business in the future!
Working with Ehud was such a joy. He appropriately helped me select a gorgeous pink diamond, as well as allowed a small alteration to the setting. I am looking forward to my next beautiful piece!
I do like this team and impressed me for his top quality stones and jewelry
I love my new ring.
Ehud was very helpful with my choice of diamonds as well as
figuratively “holding my hand” While waiting for my ring to arrive.
I certainly recommend ASTTERIA and look forward to doing business with them again.
My pink diamond ring is gorgeous, exactly as I wanted it. Ehud was a terrific communicator during the process to find the perfect pink diamond. He had the preferred setting made to fit the chosen diamond proportionately. Ehud answered all my questions, and was very clear in his descriptions. I am very pleased, and I will return to Astteria. I really love my ring.
Assteria is the quintessential business and other businesses should strive toward their level of professionalism. Their customer service is unparalleled, they were immediately responsive to inquiries and were doing everything to ensure perfection. I am obsessed with my jewelry selection and I am dreaming of the day I can make another purchase.
Response to emails were quick and pictures of rings were sent with ring models.
Absolutely thrilled with my yellow diamond ring. Bit worried initially buying something like this online but ehud was professional, patient and knowledgeable. Online pictures are a true representation and fabulous in real life. Would definitely recommend
Loved working with the staff at Asteria. Personalized service. Felt like I was working with my own private jewler. Prompt response times. Upon delivery of my gorgeous ring- the presentation boxes that it came in were a luxurious surprise!

And their prices and quality can’t be beat
Astteria 5 star review on 15th July 2020 Astteria 5 star review on 15th July 2020 Astteria 5 star review on 15th July 2020
I was very unsure about buying a significant piece of jewelry online, sight unseen. However, with Edward's exceptional customer service and attention I am beyond pleased with my custom ring. It is more beautiful than I could have hoped for and I will definitely come to Astteria in the future and refer friends and family to Edward to be well advised and taken care of. Thank you for making this such a lovely overall experience.
Astteria is rated 5.00 based on 60 reviews