Astteria Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astteria
Read Astteria Reviews

About Astteria:

When you choose to shop at Astteria we want you to have easiest and most reliable shopping experience possible. We’ve thought long and hard about which services we can offer our customers to give them the best shopping experience possible. We’d love to hear if there is a service that would help you that you don’t see below. Let us know at support@astteria.com.

+1.888.232.2352

support@astteria.com

Astteria LTD Thavies Inn House, 3/4 Holborn Circus, Holborn +44 20 3826 8605
London
EC1N 2PL

Tell us how Astteria made you happy
Astteria 5 star review on 24th August 2022
Astteria 5 star review on 23rd March 2022
Erin
Astteria 5 star review on 10th February 2022
Janina
I found this website when I was searching around. This is a third times i do business with this company and it’s always have been a pleasant . Good quality and most importantly customer service was the best . Specially thanks to Ehud. I will definitely recommend to friends and spread around.
I bought an engagment ring from astteria! and they were able to provide me with a beautiful pink diamond which my girlfriend made a subtle request when we where children x.
Excellent and courteous service, fast delivery as promised, and super great value for the money. Would be a returning customer any time, I had the pleasure work with Ehud, I can't speak highly enough for him, amazing personality and family-like how he treated the transaction. Thank you so much for your business!
They made the buying process easy! Wife LOVES the pink natural diamond ring! Astteria exceeded my expectations. I will buying my wife's-colored diamonds only from Astteria. I highly recommend using Astteria.
Great communication. All the best! Thank you very much! My best recommendations.
It was great to work with Ehud - the Executive Sales Manager. I appreciate that he put the ring aside for me while I was dealing with a personal matter. He even asked the London staff to send a video of the ring so I could see what it looked like outside. The jewelry presentation box along with the insurance appraisal and GIA certificate was very professional. My wife cried when she opened the ring box. A wonderful moment for us both. Thank you again.
Excellent customer service. Incredible packaging. Stunning pieces.
She loves the ring - enough said!
I was so pleased with my purchase from Astteria. Rey personal service and always quick responses to my email. The ring was shipped in beautiful boxes. It was also shipped very quickly. The price was excellent and the ring is just beautiful. I looked at so many rings on line before I chose Astteria. It is difficult to buy something online and Ehud made it very easy. I would definitely buy from them again.
Astteria 5 star review on 24th August 2022
I absolutely love the ruby earrings provided by Astteria. Not only are the rubies themselves spectacular and of high quality, but the surrounding diamonds also glitter beautifully and accentuate the rubies. Moreover, the overall design is wonderful. The lock is so unnoticeable that I often find my fingers at my earlobes double-checking that the earrings are still there. In particular, I want to thank you, Edward, because you were present for the entire process, making sure that my needs and wishes were met in the best possible manner. Everything you promised, happened. Thank you for your professionalism and kindness. Astteria can count me as one of its most satisfied customers.
Such a great value for superb stones and jewelry! Very kind and easy to work with.
Astteria 5 star review on 26th July 2022
I must say I was treated like a million dollar client start to finish! Ehud was great to work with and the quality of the diamond was spot on. Five star ratings are well deserved!
Ehud, Was excellent to work with! He addressed all of my concerns over three weeks that it took me to make the decision to buy. Packaging was first class! The Service is second to none! Thank you Edward !
mr Ehud did a very good job to help me placing my first order here. I was sceptical about purchasing diamond from www. v quick replies, interactive, and helpful. just a week time from placing the order to getting the real stuff in Hong Kong ms candy (Hong Kong) performed the delivery job perfectly despite v poor weather condition. v clean but impressive packaging (boxes), that made the whole thing looking professional and serious (important to me when ordering an engagement ring)..totally out of expectation in an extremely positive way..haven't heard of this brand before but I started remembering it from today. v nicely designed ring (even better than the photos)..everything added up to help making an imperfect diamond (hence much more affordable price) shines at its best in a perfect way.. really appreciated that and I wish she will think in the same way. many many thanks!!!
Astteria 5 star review on 8th June 2022
Astteria is truly an incredible company, the staff at Astteria answered every one of my questions and got on multiple calls with me without any hesitation. I found the perfect ring and I was 100% confident in it, once I got the ring it was even better than expected. Astteria kept me updated the whole time they shipped the ring and they shipped it so fast. Highly recommend Astteria.
The ring is absolutely stunning, even more beautiful than the picture! Customer service was exceptional! Ehud patiently answered all my questions and even arranged for me to see the ring in person before making the decision to purchase. Delivery was extremely fast. Thank you to Astteria and to Ehud for everything!
Love this ring
Astteria 5 star review on 10th May 2022
This was my second purchase with Astteria. I contacted Ehud and he promptly sent me a video of the ring. Shipping was fast considering I had the ring resized. The presentation box is beautiful! I absolutely love the ring I received! The quality and workmanship is awesome. I highly recommend Astteria!
I was introduced to Astteria by my sister-in-law and I’m so pleased I was. I had looked at rings at a number of other well-known jewellery brands and stores, but the quality of the diamonds at Astteria, and the stunning jewellery designs made them stand out above the rest. It was also an absolute pleasure meeting Hannah and spending time together discussing the products at the showroom, and after much deliberation I purchased a perfect, beautiful yellow diamond ring through her. My mother-in-law is also delighted with her diamond ring, and we will definitely be returning to see Hannah and her colleagues again in the future. Overall it has been a wonderful experience. Highly recommended.
This yellow diamond engagement ring was exactly as displayed online and absolutely what I was looking for. The metalwork is very delicate and precise, and the ring looks beautiful from every angle. Working with Hannah was extremely pleasant and she really went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. I will definitely be recommending Astteria to friends.
Astteria is rated 5.0 based on 144 reviews