Astteria Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astteria
Read Astteria Reviews

About Astteria:

When you choose to shop at Astteria we want you to have easiest and most reliable shopping experience possible. We’ve thought long and hard about which services we can offer our customers to give them the best shopping experience possible. We’d love to hear if there is a service that would help you that you don’t see below. Let us know at support@astteria.com.

+972-54-3973945

support@astteria.com

Tell us how Astteria made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have always wanted a yellow diamond ring - so to celebrate my graduation from grad school and our 15 wedding anniversary, I received a ring from Astteria. At first I was hesitant about purchasing a ring on-line but after dealing with Edward at Astteria - it was so worth it. The 3 stone ring is just beautiful and I am so pleased with the outcome. I love my ring and the brilliance, quality and the price are exceptional! Thank you Astteria.
I have purchased items from Astteria: 2 rings and a pair of earrings. All are very well made. I have purchased from other online diamond/jewelers, but now Astteria is my favorite. Their jewelry design is unique and beautiful. The customer service is outstanding. Will definitely purchase from them again in the future.
Gorgeous ring! Even better in person! Wonderful customer service!!!
The engagement ring we ordered came out beautifully! It was exactly what we wanted. The ring came in two beautiful jewelry boxes which was very discreet since I was ordering from the US. The stone color was perfect and one of the best we had seen in our price range. I would recommend anyone looking for a colored diamond ring to start here.
I was very happy with the service I received from Astteria. They made sure I had good ring sizing information, kept me up to date on shipping status, and followed up to make sure everything was right. My ring arrived with GIA certificate and beautiful packaging that kept it protected.
I'm glad I found Astteria. Purchased the ring for my wife. The Astteria team answered all my questions, send pictures and videos of the product. Reseized the ring for the desired size. Shipped fast! The ring is perfect! Thank you!
Great customer service and high quality products.
I must confess that I wasn't 100 percent sure about the idea of buying a jewelry piece on line - I mean, it is not like buying your everyday t-shirts, is it - but the ring I bought did not disappoint me at all. Mr. Bashari, Astteria's executive sales manager, put me at ease and helped me choose the ring that would meet the terms I laid out - design, quality and size of the diamond, budget - and he constantly sent me emails giving me updates on resizing and shipment as well. I have always wanted a yellow diamond ring, and now it is on my finger all the time. Should there be another occasion - or excuse - to purchase a piece of jewelry, I will come back to Astteria.
I love my new yellow diamond ring. It is precious and exactly as expected. Extraordinary, friendly and professional service. Very helpful with all aspects of purchase - selection, quality, payment, sizing & shipment.
I recommend Astteria highly.
Silvia Scheibli
I will always purchase jewelry from Astteria. The combination of excellent quality and incredible customer service (Thanks Ehud!!) will keep me buying from them for a long time.
Great product, Great service from Ehud. My fiancé is delighted with the gorgeous ring... everything happened as Ehud said it would and delivery was swift and efficient. Great communication all through the process.
Great personalised service, and fast delivery.
Assteria has the most stunning jewelry I have ever seen. I will cherish my earrings forever!
Ehud Bashari was extremely helpful!
He communicated with me frequently keeping me update on the status!
The pendant is beautiful!
My Sincere Thanks!
I will definitely shop again 🙂
I was very impressed with all aspects…
I was very impressed with all aspects of the purchase. I hope to buy more from the company.
Incredibly positive buying experience
Incredibly positive buying experience. Astteria (and Ehud) worked with me on numerous aspects of the sale, including the timing of my purchase, the origin of the shipment, separate shipping of certificates, etc. I feel like I received the best service possible. And of course, the stones and jewellery were gorgeous. I purchased several items with fancy pink diamonds and they were gorgeous.
Excellent service and quality!!
Ehud was wonderful from start to finish, and even after the sale he was super helpful. He responded very quickly to any and all inquiries we had despite the time difference. I absolutely love my ring, and am constantly getting compliments on it.
Top Notch Quality and Service
Company is good to do business with. Communicates very well and it is a pleasure to do business with a company that still put customer service and quality top on their list.
Great customer service
Great customer service, Ehlud saved my engagement plans and more recently Christmas - He is now my go to jeweler!
Best customer support
I experienced the best customer support ever by Ehud. I had a problem checking out but he helped me with everything and answered all the questions I had. I appreciate his flexible and professional assistance. I would love to shop here again. Of course I'm satisfied with the quality of the product.
Astteria is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews