Aussie Health Products Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Aussie Health Products

About Aussie Health Products: Aussie Health Products offers a range of over 5000 healthy groceries and snacks, natural beauty products, essential oils, eco household cleaning products and more.

"I am still waiting for the product to arrive."
"Great prices and fast delivery"
"Great product, fast shipping"
"I love using this site. There are so many quality gluten free products and the delivery is quick and affordable. So happy with them, would highly recommend."
"They are of good quality and I am very satisfied with each of them. Some aren't available in the regular supermarkets and are much cheaper than organic stores. Glass jars and bottles are well-packed."
"Over 2 weeks since I ordered my product and it hasn't arrived yet, what a joke."
"I ordered 6 packs and 3 of them expire in 1 month. The vendor contacted me as soon as I brought it up. It was great customer service. I will repeat the order for sure."
Hi Emma,

Thank you for reaching out. We are so sorry some of the products you received were short-dated. This should not have happened. One of our team members will be reaching out to help fix this for you.

- Aussie Health Products
"Easy to use website when purchasing, speedy delivery and great products. Will definitely be purchasing from again. Highly recommended."
"I initially wrote a scathing review On Aussie Health Products - as I felt I'd been deliberately mislead about the ingredients of a product. I was wrong and completely jumped the gun. It turned out to be an unintended mistake. As soon as Aussie Products became aware of my review - they immediately responded, apologized, gave me a full refund and have set to amending the unintended mistake. Lisa Gray was the person I spoke to and her customer service and support was outstanding."
Hi Linda,

Thank you for your feedback. We display the ingredients as it is displayed on the manufacturers website. We can see this did not include sugar as a key ingredient, and so we sincerely apologise. We have now updated our product page to reflect accordingly.

If they haven't already, our customer service team will be reaching out to you, so we can make things right for you.

- Aussie Health Products
"Great service, amazing products"
"Very good products, very good service."
"Service & follow up were good, but the expiry dates on several tissue salts were very short & one (which has now been replaced, received today) expires next week."
"Good Business to deal with,happy with the products.Also arrive quickly"
"I love the product moringa but one of my tin was not seal properly as it was coming out as u shook the tin"
"Good service, biscuits arrived in good condition compared to local supermarket where they are often broken when you open them."
"Thank you so much, great product and service."
"Excellent company to order from. Very efficient with delivery had my order come 2 days after I ordered 👍"
"Great choice!fast delivery!"
"I have been drinking Green Banana Resistant Starch for a few months now and can honestly say that I am feeling much better than I was, I have it in a smoothie every morning with a whole banana and about a quarter of an avocado, 2 scoops of the Banana resistant starch mixed in filtered water plus a teaspoon of cocao, I make up 2 glass fulls as my husband drinks it too and it is great, a good start to every day"
"Great company, quick to send out products"
Aussie Health Products is rated 4.62 based on 26 reviews