Aussie Health Products Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,398 reviews
Read Aussie Health Products Reviews

About Aussie Health Products:

Aussie Health Products offers a range of over 5000 healthy groceries and snacks, natural beauty products, essential oils, eco household cleaning products and more.

Aussie Health Products 4 star review on 28th February 2022
Aussie Health Products 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
John B
Aussie Health Products 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Robin T
Improved shape of replacement jars. Delivery all OK. EASIYO is a healthy product for my needs.
Website works well, easy to find products and read the spiel about them. Sadly they have dropped the range of Ecover products which I have been using for 20 years +. Freight charges are reasonable for small quantities of products BUT if you want to order larger (bulk) quantities, the freight charges become prohibitive.
Very happy order arrived quicker than expected.
My elderly mum was prone to repeated eye infections. I found by making an infusion of the eyebright and bathing with warm solution once or twice a day, the rate of infections was almost eliminated.
Very happy with the service and speed of delivery and above all a very good quality product
Fast processing and delivery. Discovered this website when I was desperate to find the only tea my partner drinks and could no longer find in supermarkets. Highly recommend this website and look forward to purchasing more products in future.
Tumeric Tea is golden! Its ability to improve many aspects of my health issues is amazing. I have a cup of tumeric tea, every morning and night. Without it, I can bearly walk due to my widespread osteoarthritis. It helps with everything. The health professionals, can't believe I'm not any presciption medication and have not had a hip and knee replacements, whilst being able to climb a ladder and mow my own lawns. Of course my water aerobics keep my muscles strong and joints protected. That's not to say, I don't experience any pain, because I do. A burofen ever now and then soon fixes that. Lifes good, I would'nt be dead for quids.
I have been unable to purchase decaf Earl Grey tea in shops for quite a while. Aussie Health products, however, keeps it and has supplied me several times now. Their service is excellent with very prompt door-to-door delivery.
Good company, good price and quality carob, thanks
I was excited to receive my teabag parcel and disappointed to note half the order was the incorrect product. However, I contacted the company immediately and received the correct products within a few days. Excellent follow-up service. Unfortunately that they needed to prove it but I would recommend the company and will certainly order my favorite tea through them again.
Great website to buy allergy free products from, easy to order, good prices and never had a issue with delivery. Highly recommended.
Unfortunately, it has to be one star. I received my order with one bottle unsealed, and the contents had leaked out. Sent an email to Aussie Health Products about it and 2 weeks later still no response.
Love these pretzels as a snack a little disappointed that they are priced higher than retail and when I was going to reorder they had gone up again in price so have found alternative seller
Excellent service and packing
Highly recommend the Red seal mouthwash , I was able to use it with confidence after a recent tooth extraction, there was no stinging at all. Brilliant product
This Blackcurrant spread is my husband's go-to breakfast spread. When we lived in Sydney we always seemed to find somewhere to buy it, but here in Tasmania, no chance. My husband grows Rhubarb, and like most things he does he does it to excess and I think we could easily become a net Global exporter of fresh Rhubarb. As my husband has a very savory taste, I have developed a Rhubarb jam recipe that is very low in sugar and therefore a tad on the sharp side, which he loves. This has become his survival jam which gets him through the Global supply chain crisis. Regards, Marianne
Very happy with all tissue salts sent. Will purchase again from Aussie Health
Efficient service and quick delivery.
Arrived quickly and extremely well packed to prevent breakage. As always, excellent service, thank you.
Ordering process is easy, product list comprehensive & delivery prompt & efficient. Very pleased with the whole process!
Aussie Health Products is rated 4.78 based on 1,398 reviews