AV Partsmaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend AV Partsmaster
Telephone

Tell us how AV Partsmaster made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Have ordered multiple times from AV Partsmaster, always a great experience. The sales team are very helpful and accommodating. My last purchase was an Interactive Whiteboard which I had installed by their installation team. Highly recommend this company, great service.
Ordered an Epson EB-X39 projector from AV Partsmaster and received the very next-day. Very competitively priced, best price found online. Easy to order on the website, would certainly order from them again. An easy 5 star experience. Thanks
The call handling staff at AV Partsmaster sorted out my problems professionally and were honest and worthy of trust.
Unfortunately, it appears that they are having to work under difficult circumstances, as the company charges a £10 fee for NEXT DAY delivery but my projector had not been dispatched for next day delivery, when I called the next day to check and track my order.
The staff member that I spoke with did apologise and upgraded my delivery to a pre-noon slot for the next day, with no extra charge. (I ordered on a Monday, rang to find no progress on the Tuesday and was given a slot for pre-noon delivery on the Wednesday.)
The projector did arrive around 11am on the Wednesday.
This was a 2-day delivery - not the next day delivery that the company gives on their website as a minimum delivery charge option.
To the staff - thank you for your efforts and support in resolving this issue and getting my projector to me in time for my next presentation.
To the company policy makers - please do not inconvenience your staff members and your customers by having your customers pay a minimum delivery charge for a next day delivery through your website, when that delivery target is unlikely to be met.
In business, as in life in general, trust is so important, between everyone concerned!
The projector did arrive around 11am on the Wednesday.
To the company policy makers - please do not inconvenience your staff members and your customers by having your customers pay a minimum delivery charge through the website for a next day delivery, when that delivery target is unlikely to be met.
Was sent the wrong part. I sent it back recorded...never received a refund after numerous phone calls. Luckily I paid by credit card.
Excellent Delivery service. Order and sent within 24 hours.

Product was faulty upon installation, Returns Service Prompt and speedy as well.
The site is very easy to navigate, I purchased my replacement projector lamp with ease. I called the company to discuss the lamp and the customer service was excellent. I will now use this company for all my AV stuff.
AV Partsmaster is rated 3.57 based on 7 reviews