Bamba Experience Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Bamba Experience

Tell us how Bamba Experience made you happy

"What went right is a better question. I received and printed a voucher which had no information different from what I'd read already. There was no local contact information. I was picked up from the airport in Bali and expected to be joining a tour. I realized that we'd be left on our own a lot, but I was completely alone the whole time. I had no idea! I sent a message about meeting the contact person and others on the tour. I also asked about a detailed itinerary. I had no idea when I'd be picked up, no hotel names or addresses so I couldn't arrange activities in advance. When I sent a message, the response I got was that there's be no one from Bamba Experience meeting me. I booked this to meet new people who love travel like I do. Bamba response was that I can meet people anytime I want to. I thought that was very rude under the circumstances. I was told to refer to my voucher which was sent to my e-mail on Dec 4. I felt like I was being reprimanded. I reread every word on my voucher which I received in my e-mail Dec 4. Still no information. The driver who picked me up from the airport asked me for the address of the hotel. I didn't have the name of the hotel let alone an address. Immediately after I checked into the hotel in Kuta after 5 pm, I received a phone call saying that the white water rafting tour scheduled for the next morning had been cancelled and in order for me to join another rafting group, I'd have to pay 250, 000 rupiah more because im traveling alone. When I did the cycling tour, I was asked for my voucher. I gave the voucher I was sent in my e-mail. They wanted a cycling voucher which I never received. I have done so many tours on my own, but I've never had such a disappointing experience as this. Its Christmas and I'll be in my own. I know I can meet people anytime I want and I wanted to as part of this tour. For what I got, I didn't need to book this. I could have hired a driver and just planned a solo holiday. No need for this to even be an option on tour radar. I would never use Bamba Experience again."
Are you Bamba Experience? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Bamba Experience is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews