Banana Print Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Banana Print deliver?

How can I contact Banana Print?

Tell us how Banana Print made you happy

"Excellent service and fast delivery"
Are you Banana Print? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Banana Print receives. Reply Free
"Excellent Service, Fast Delivery. I highly recommend."
"Avoid this company if you want what they advertise. Cheap is only relevant if they offer the service and goods you ordered. In my experience they didn't and their response was inaccurate and condescending when I told them that a 24hr express turnaround order had still not arrived three days later and was subsequently irrelevant and useless. Life's too short to waste time with shysters like this."
"very unhappy with this company, ordered a mug from them as they advertised 24hr turnaround for a birthday present - no apology for the fact it was dispatched 48 hours later and then was ‘lost by carrier’ - 5 days later finally replied to my e-mails and sent me replacement next day which was so badly packaged it smashed in post...they haven’t replied to my e-mail Still no mug for my friends birthday."
"They changed my design without any consultation. They then agreed to reprint. 1 week after order still no correct product. No compensation offered for loss. Still insisted on charging. Quality of cards good, just wrong design."
"I am absolutely thrilled with my cards. Feel very proud to hand them out as they look very professional. What a wonderful service! Thank you Banana Print.tounice"
"Loved my free business cards I followed the instructions as didn't want any of my image cut out and they looked fab..better than I expected will order again"
"They did not deliver my business cards to the agreed design as the area which should have been printed in blue color was printed in black. I have contacted them about it 5 days ago and still haven't had any response."
"I ordered their free business cards, twice, they are fantastic! Because of how good they looked I also ordered my flyers through them, again absolutely brilliant, and arrived really quickly."
Jo
"Excellent service, very easy to use"
"An easy to use design builder, high quality product at a really low price and quick delivery!"
Banana Print is rated 3.55 based on 11 reviews