Banana Print Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Banana Print deliver?

How can I contact Banana Print?

Tell us how Banana Print made you happy

"excellent product from banana print. i had some swing tags for www.mooneyuk.co.uk and they really were fantastic, they really do make my product look the business."
Are you Banana Print? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic service, great product, absolutely love the cards and quality. Will definitely be using them again.5* #193211"
"Excellent service and product. Highly satisfied with the quality of my cards. Will definitely be using again. 5** #193211"
"I done order paid money and did not received my delivery. The delivery company came with all sorts of lies and all so I had to go to bank to get my money back. Shame on you and on companies you have contracts with. Just shame you are liars and time wasters"
"Banana print needs to review their contract with the delivery company if they don't want lose the customer. I have to claim my money back as no delivery has been made and delivery company had a cheek to send me a message that delivery card has been left when in fact all day I was waiting at home for parcel to be delivered. I'm not paying for an air."
"I have ordered multiple times from banana print. Always excellent customer service and very fast delivery"
"Excellent service and fast delivery"
"Excellent Service, Fast Delivery. I highly recommend."
"Avoid this company if you want what they advertise. Cheap is only relevant if they offer the service and goods you ordered. In my experience they didn't and their response was inaccurate and condescending when I told them that a 24hr express turnaround order had still not arrived three days later and was subsequently irrelevant and useless. Life's too short to waste time with shysters like this."
"very unhappy with this company, ordered a mug from them as they advertised 24hr turnaround for a birthday present - no apology for the fact it was dispatched 48 hours later and then was ‘lost by carrier’ - 5 days later finally replied to my e-mails and sent me replacement next day which was so badly packaged it smashed in post...they haven’t replied to my e-mail Still no mug for my friends birthday."
"They changed my design without any consultation. They then agreed to reprint. 1 week after order still no correct product. No compensation offered for loss. Still insisted on charging. Quality of cards good, just wrong design."
"I am absolutely thrilled with my cards. Feel very proud to hand them out as they look very professional. What a wonderful service! Thank you Banana Print.tounice"
"Loved my free business cards I followed the instructions as didn't want any of my image cut out and they looked fab..better than I expected will order again"
"They did not deliver my business cards to the agreed design as the area which should have been printed in blue color was printed in black. I have contacted them about it 5 days ago and still haven't had any response."
"I ordered their free business cards, twice, they are fantastic! Because of how good they looked I also ordered my flyers through them, again absolutely brilliant, and arrived really quickly."
Jo
"Excellent service, very easy to use"
"An easy to use design builder, high quality product at a really low price and quick delivery!"
Banana Print is rated 3.59 based on 17 reviews