Bear Grips Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bear Grips
Read Bear Grips Reviews

Tell us how Bear Grips made you happy
Great wraps
Thank you for your feedback! We hope you love your new wraps.
Ordered one day got information shipping the very next day. Delivery conformation came within 2 days.
Easy.Fast.Quality
Hey Auvin, we love to hear that! Thank you for sharing.
Amazing!! Purchased a pair of Bear Grips wrist wraps and two days later I had them in hand. They shipped from MA to CA in 2 days, what a quick turnaround. Bear Grips has gained a customer for life because of this and not to mention the wraps are awesome as well. Excellent job!!!
Shopping experience was quick and clean!!
That is what we love to hear! Thanks for sharing, Adam.
These grips offer great tack when it comes to grabbing a pullup bar. I have not torn a single callous since I started using them! One specific area in which they excel is muscle-ups. They make a noticeable difference, and I am able to string more together because they minimize hand/grip pain through all of that torque. They're thin in a good way so you don't notice their presence, offering a natural feel, but they're also incredibly durable. The only sign of usage on them is the chalk! I actually tend to leave them on when I transition to a dumbbell or a barbell, which is not the case with other, bulkier grips that I have used. They are an incredible, versatile pair of grips that I would highly recommend to anyone in the market.
Great Wraps
Great quality and fast service.. tried them on can’t wait to try them out in the gym! thank you!
The customer service team is amazing. I reached out to them on their social media page, and they were pretty quick to respond. They led me in the right direction, and shortly thereafter, I made my purchase. I ordered yesterday and will have the item in sometime today.
Hector, I'm glad we could assist you and we hope you enjoy your new elbow sleeves!
Fast shipping, very comfortable and measurement was accurate
Comfortable. So far so good. Use for shin protection during tennis.
Thanks for sharing! We always love hearing that our shin guard sleeves are used for more than just the CrossFit/Gym use.
Very well made product. Happy with my purchase
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Manuel. We really appreciate it and we hope you enjoy your new elbow sleeves!
There perfect nice and thick and compact on my wrist everything moves smoother and better with them on, and makes my wrist straight as I bench
Aj, thanks for sharing! We really appreciate your feedback.
Super ordered on Sunday and received on weds same week. Product. Was as described.
Howard, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you received your order in a short amount of time. Enjoy the new shin sleeves.
Great experience. Web site was easy to use and organized sensibly. Customer service was nice also. Person was friendly and helped me quickly. Thank you for a great product and website experience! 💪
Thank you Chris! Glad we could assist you and we hope you enjoy your new gear.
So far so good
Thanks for the feedback Douglas, hope you enjoy your new wrist wraps!
I bought a pair of bear grips knee sleeves and like them a lot. Their service was great, and I received them quickly. The people at beargrips also let me know if I had any questions or concerns about the product to let them know.
Excellent company with great products.
Thank you, Amit. We appreciate the feedback!
These are a great fit. I have severe tendinitis, and the compression that these sleeves provide make my injury manageable. I highly recommend these.
easy to order. looks like a good product. looking forward to using them. thanks
Bear Grips is rated 4.94 based on 64 reviews