Bear Grips Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bear Grips
"Awesome fast shipping!"
"Great grips work perfect for dead-lifts and rows!!"
"The website was a tad laggy but other than that the experience was wonderful. Your website is full of information and great products and it shipped extremely fast. It was exactly what i was looking for. So thank you for being a great company with a competitively priced product."
"I purchased the stealth black wrist wraps and so far so good. Adds a lot of support to my wrist and much better than the cheap wraps I had from Walmart. Also bought the elbow sleeves and those are awesome! Good bye elbow pain"
"Great variety of products and an extremely helpful staff."
"Wraps are legit!!! Great for all my accessory work not to stiff! As a powerlifter I’m in stiff wraps all the time these were a pleasure! Can’t wait to try to heavy duty ones!!!!"
Hey Paul, thank you for the feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your new wrist wraps.
"The extra strength grips are amazing!!! I’ve been doing CrossFit for a year and have not been able to move up in weight on overhead squats and snatches because my wrists have felt so sketchy and weak. I used these in a workout the other day and I loved them! My wrists did not hurt at all for the first time!! I’m so glad I bought these and wish I did sooner. I can’t wait to use them again!!"
"Love my grips and knee sleeves. Fit great!"
Hi Jessica, that is what we love to hear! Glad you are enjoying them. Thank you for choosing Bear Grips.

- The Bear Grips Team
"best grips I have ever used!"
"Fast shipping, great packaging and overall an amazing experience."
"I haven’t received my order yet in the mail. Slower than most."
"Scott was very helpful and prompt in answering any questions I had. Have ordered lifting straps that are AMAZING and am now awaiting wrist wraps. Will continue to give Bear Grips my business. They earned it!"
"Awesome service, fast shippng, great communication. A+"
Bear Grips is rated 4.77 based on 13 reviews