Bear Grips Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bear Grips
"easy to order. looks like a good product. looking forward to using them. thanks"
"It was fine"
"This is a test"
"Great products can see the. Lasting a long time and work better than advertised. Was having a hard time lifting with a previously injured wrist and these wraps pretty much create a cast around my wrists and give me the support I need to complete my workouts without injuring myself further."
"Ordering the product online was simple and efficient. After reading the positive reviews from other satisfied customers, I decided to give this product a try. Its clean look, affordable price, and functionality were all a draw for me. I received the product in a few days and it was exactly as advertised. Both sleeves fit well, snug, and gave great support. I wore them to the gym the same day they arrived and worked wonderfully. I highly recommend this product. For the price and function it can't be beat."
Hey Clewiston, thank you for providing feedback on your shopping experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that the elbow sleeves provided you with the support you were looking for.
"Fantastic product"
Thank you for providing feedback! We hope you enjoy your new grips
"Great product!! And shipping and receiving the items was very fast wil order from bear grips again soon"
Thank you for providing feedback, Daniel. We hope you enjoy your new wrist wraps and lifting straps!
"I broke my wrist on July 2018 so I had to stop working out for a wild, then after the cast and everything I decided to return to my gym life this year but sadly it never was the same. A lot of pain and the harder part my wrist didn’t resist the weights I used to lift. After a little research I found this wrist wraps and decided to try them cause I was very frustrated and you know who's back again"
"Great price and quick delivery of the product. Good quality and fits perfectly."
Hey Houston! We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your new elbow sleeve.
"Experience with Bear Grips has been great! Excellent quality products! They provide video demonstrations on how to use their products. I purchased my 1st pair of wrist wraps over a year ago and they are still in great condition. I workout 5-6 days a week and I dont workout without them."
"They give great support and have helped my wrists during heavy lifting."
Crystal, that is what we love to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our wrist wraps.
"They arrived quickly and it’s great quality!"
"Awesome prices for gear that is a must. Testimonial are really inspiring. Finally a fitness gear company with some heart behind it"
Hey Christian, thank you for checking us out and recognizing how passionate we are about this! We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your new elbow sleeves.
"Reached out to bear grips about sizing. Very quick response time. Order was processed right away. Can’t wait for my order to arrive!"
"A a women I have small wrist and these 12” are perfect"
"I never write reviews for things but Bear Grips’ products are too good not to comment on. My wrists are a little worn out because I do jiu jitsu. A friend of mine recommended to wear wrist wraps when I lift weights for more support. I bought a pair of wrist wraps from Bear Grips and little did I know that they’d be amazing! I feel confident at the gym in that I know I won’t hurt my wrists when I lift. The quality of the product you are getting is more than worth the price. In addition, the customer service is AMAZING! They are super friendly and their response time is very fast. I’ll definitely be buying from you guys again! :)"
"These things come highly rated both in stars and through many influencers that I follow. The shopping experience was swift and easy. I can’t wait to get mine. I think they’re coming in today, just two days from purchase!"
Thank you, Bradford! Glad to hear they got to you quickly, we hope you are enjoying your new wrist wraps.
"I can’t brag about this company enough, BEAR GRIPS ARE MY PEOPLE! This is the only company I will use for my fitness needs. Why? Because their product is unmatched, but more than that I have never experienced better customer service. Was having trouble finding some of the things I needed so I shot them a message on insta, keep in mind they have a 40k following, I was replied to in under 5 minutes, that absolutely blew my mind. Once again I have never experienced better customer service in my life, no exaggeration . Plus the products are unmatched! Previously had trouble training with deadlifts, first day with my padded lift straps I set a new PR of 405 at 155 pounds, THESE PRODUCTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES! Their motto is the truth once you work out with them, you’ll never work out with out them. Big shouts out to Bear Grips from a user for life 💪"
Johnathan, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to have helped and thrilled to hear that our service exceeded your expectations. Happy lifting!
"The web site was great! Very informative. I’ve never bought compression sleeves before so I found all the information, size guide and even a shiort video about the product really helpful. The best thing overall was value for money. I found it very difficult to find decent compression sleeves sold In pairs... shocker I have 2 knees!! most places are charging the same price if not more but selling them individually. I was very pleased with the price and the overall experience"
Bear Grips is rated 4.91 based on 45 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access