Bear Grips Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bear Grips
"Reached out to bear grips about sizing. Very quick response time. Order was processed right away. Can’t wait for my order to arrive!"
"A a women I have small wrist and these 12” are perfect"
"I never write reviews for things but Bear Grips’ products are too good not to comment on. My wrists are a little worn out because I do jiu jitsu. A friend of mine recommended to wear wrist wraps when I lift weights for more support. I bought a pair of wrist wraps from Bear Grips and little did I know that they’d be amazing! I feel confident at the gym in that I know I won’t hurt my wrists when I lift. The quality of the product you are getting is more than worth the price. In addition, the customer service is AMAZING! They are super friendly and their response time is very fast. I’ll definitely be buying from you guys again! :)"
"These things come highly rated both in stars and through many influencers that I follow. The shopping experience was swift and easy. I can’t wait to get mine. I think they’re coming in today, just two days from purchase!"
Thank you, Bradford! Glad to hear they got to you quickly, we hope you are enjoying your new wrist wraps.
"I can’t brag about this company enough, BEAR GRIPS ARE MY PEOPLE! This is the only company I will use for my fitness needs. Why? Because their product is unmatched, but more than that I have never experienced better customer service. Was having trouble finding some of the things I needed so I shot them a message on insta, keep in mind they have a 40k following, I was replied to in under 5 minutes, that absolutely blew my mind. Once again I have never experienced better customer service in my life, no exaggeration . Plus the products are unmatched! Previously had trouble training with deadlifts, first day with my padded lift straps I set a new PR of 405 at 155 pounds, THESE PRODUCTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES! Their motto is the truth once you work out with them, you’ll never work out with out them. Big shouts out to Bear Grips from a user for life 💪"
Johnathan, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to have helped and thrilled to hear that our service exceeded your expectations. Happy lifting!
"The web site was great! Very informative. I’ve never bought compression sleeves before so I found all the information, size guide and even a shiort video about the product really helpful. The best thing overall was value for money. I found it very difficult to find decent compression sleeves sold In pairs... shocker I have 2 knees!! most places are charging the same price if not more but selling them individually. I was very pleased with the price and the overall experience"
"I bought a pair of Bear Grips elbow sleeves and I absolutely love them! For some time, I have been having a clicking elbow and pain when doing pushups. I got these sleeves in hopes that it will provide support when doing pushups, while my elbow heals. I ordered mediums, the sleeves were alittle tight at first, but I was willing to give them a chance because the quality, look and price are very attractive. After a slight change of elbow angles and with support from the sleeves I was able to do pushups without any clicking or pain! Something I was not able to do before, even after all types of angle changes. And after the workout the sleeve had become more comfortable that I didnt even notice I had it on. The customer support was great, the shipping was fast. This was a great purchase."
"Great person"
"Ordered these a day ago and looks like they’re already going to be here today. Fastest service I’ve ever experienced in an online shop without paying extra. Will definitely shop with these guys again. Thank you!!"
Thank you, Anthony. Our goal is to process and ship the order as fast as we can. We can't wait to have you back!
"Best wrist straps wicked comfortable"
Thank you for the feedback Brandon! Glad you are liking your new wrist wraps.
"Easy ordering experience as always with the Bear Grips team. So good that a day later my new grips are already on their way to be delivered."
Thank you for the feedback/support, Lewis! We strive to process & ship orders quickly so you can use your new products ASAP.
"When I received my order, not only did I get it faster than I expected, but I was surprised with the quality. I look forward to future transactions."
That is what we love to hear! Thank you for the feedback.
"An amazing company. Always quick to help and respond to inquiries. I will use their products as long as their around."
Thank you, Nathan, we are always here to help!
"The order was processed and shipped within an hour! Great service and prices."
"This my second pair I’m buying, but this time for my girl. Love the material!!!"
Squad!! Thank you for the feedback
"Loved it can’t wait to try my wrist wraps and elbow sleeves"
"Site was user friendly which is what a lot of us need. Quality is good but Wish that they sold weightlifting gloves."
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the feedback. We set out to create alternatives to traditional workout gloves which led to the Bear Grips original "Workout hand grips". They cover the part of your hand that touches the bar while allowing the rest of your hand to breath. Check them out here - https://www.beargrips.com/products/workout-hand-grips
"Awesome fast shipping!"