Bear Grips Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bear Grips

Tell us how Bear Grips made you happy

"Fast shipping, very comfortable and measurement was accurate"
"Comfortable. So far so good. Use for shin protection during tennis."
Thanks for sharing! We always love hearing that our shin guard sleeves are used for more than just the CrossFit/Gym use.
"Very well made product. Happy with my purchase"
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Manuel. We really appreciate it and we hope you enjoy your new elbow sleeves!
"There perfect nice and thick and compact on my wrist everything moves smoother and better with them on, and makes my wrist straight as I bench"
Aj, thanks for sharing! We really appreciate your feedback.
"Super ordered on Sunday and received on weds same week. Product. Was as described."
Howard, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you received your order in a short amount of time. Enjoy the new shin sleeves.
"Great experience. Web site was easy to use and organized sensibly. Customer service was nice also. Person was friendly and helped me quickly. Thank you for a great product and website experience! 💪"
Thank you Chris! Glad we could assist you and we hope you enjoy your new gear.
"So far so good"
Thanks for the feedback Douglas, hope you enjoy your new wrist wraps!
"I bought a pair of bear grips knee sleeves and like them a lot. Their service was great, and I received them quickly. The people at beargrips also let me know if I had any questions or concerns about the product to let them know."
"Excellent company with great products."
Thank you, Amit. We appreciate the feedback!
"These are a great fit. I have severe tendinitis, and the compression that these sleeves provide make my injury manageable. I highly recommend these."
"easy to order. looks like a good product. looking forward to using them. thanks"
"It was fine"
"This is a test"
"Great products can see the. Lasting a long time and work better than advertised. Was having a hard time lifting with a previously injured wrist and these wraps pretty much create a cast around my wrists and give me the support I need to complete my workouts without injuring myself further."
"Ordering the product online was simple and efficient. After reading the positive reviews from other satisfied customers, I decided to give this product a try. Its clean look, affordable price, and functionality were all a draw for me. I received the product in a few days and it was exactly as advertised. Both sleeves fit well, snug, and gave great support. I wore them to the gym the same day they arrived and worked wonderfully. I highly recommend this product. For the price and function it can't be beat."
Hey Clewiston, thank you for providing feedback on your shopping experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that the elbow sleeves provided you with the support you were looking for.
"Fantastic product"
Thank you for providing feedback! We hope you enjoy your new grips
"Great product!! And shipping and receiving the items was very fast wil order from bear grips again soon"
Thank you for providing feedback, Daniel. We hope you enjoy your new wrist wraps and lifting straps!
"I broke my wrist on July 2018 so I had to stop working out for a wild, then after the cast and everything I decided to return to my gym life this year but sadly it never was the same. A lot of pain and the harder part my wrist didn’t resist the weights I used to lift. After a little research I found this wrist wraps and decided to try them cause I was very frustrated and you know who's back again"
"Great price and quick delivery of the product. Good quality and fits perfectly."
Hey Houston! We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your new elbow sleeve.
"Experience with Bear Grips has been great! Excellent quality products! They provide video demonstrations on how to use their products. I purchased my 1st pair of wrist wraps over a year ago and they are still in great condition. I workout 5-6 days a week and I dont workout without them."
Bear Grips is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews