Bear Grips Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bear Grips
Read Bear Grips Reviews

Tell us how Bear Grips made you happy
They are fantastic
Excellent service and quick delivery. Looking forward to trying the grips out!
They ripped 1st time I used them
Great product ! Enables me to handle heavy weights as I once did.
Fast shipping. My order was at my house within 24 hours of ordering!
Quick and easy...the way it should be.
Order was sent very fast. Forearm sleeves are good quality and perform well. I would recommend them to anyone.
Very fast service love em
Nice web site. I am hoping that the delivery time supports your web site.
Very quick service
They work great with no ride up or slide down
Great wraps
Thank you for your feedback! We hope you love your new wraps.
Ordered one day got information shipping the very next day. Delivery conformation came within 2 days.
Easy.Fast.Quality
Hey Auvin, we love to hear that! Thank you for sharing.
Amazing!! Purchased a pair of Bear Grips wrist wraps and two days later I had them in hand. They shipped from MA to CA in 2 days, what a quick turnaround. Bear Grips has gained a customer for life because of this and not to mention the wraps are awesome as well. Excellent job!!!
Shopping experience was quick and clean!!
That is what we love to hear! Thanks for sharing, Adam.
These grips offer great tack when it comes to grabbing a pullup bar. I have not torn a single callous since I started using them! One specific area in which they excel is muscle-ups. They make a noticeable difference, and I am able to string more together because they minimize hand/grip pain through all of that torque. They're thin in a good way so you don't notice their presence, offering a natural feel, but they're also incredibly durable. The only sign of usage on them is the chalk! I actually tend to leave them on when I transition to a dumbbell or a barbell, which is not the case with other, bulkier grips that I have used. They are an incredible, versatile pair of grips that I would highly recommend to anyone in the market.
Great Wraps
Great quality and fast service.. tried them on can’t wait to try them out in the gym! thank you!
The customer service team is amazing. I reached out to them on their social media page, and they were pretty quick to respond. They led me in the right direction, and shortly thereafter, I made my purchase. I ordered yesterday and will have the item in sometime today.
Hector, I'm glad we could assist you and we hope you enjoy your new elbow sleeves!
Bear Grips is rated 4.89 based on 75 reviews