beautyfini Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend beautyfini

Popular Questions:

How can I contact beautyfini?

Tell us how beautyfini made you happy

Telephone
"Very happy with my nail & eyebrow."
Are you beautyfini? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Best Hollywood wax I have had in a long time! This will definitely be my new go-to spot. Thanks"
"Best Hollywood wax I have had in a long time! They made me feel very comfortable and this will definitely be my new go-to spot. Thanks!"
"Great first experience. Exceptional customer service, great finish and always very fast."
"I've been to this nails salon a few times while in Canary Wharf for manicure shellac & every time the staff are so friendly and helpful. Absolutely recommend!"
"I recently started coming to this salon after work and am happy I did. I get shellac manicure and it always beautifully done, and lasts longer than when I've had it done elsewhere. The staff are always friendly and helpful also."
"I always come here for my gel pedicure and manicure and I love it. I live close by South Quay station and it is really convenient. I walk in and I usually don’t have to wait any longer than five minutes. The people who work here are nice and gentle on nails! I recommend :)"
"Very good hygene standard. Always very professional and friendly, and Lucy does my nails perfectly each time."
"Very professional & friendly staff. Had manicure and pedicure here & they both look amazing and I would definitely be going back :) !"
"Amazing! We had 3 pedicures, which were cheaper and much higher quality than the pedicures in canary wharf shopping mall offer! Felt like we were walking on air afterwards."
"Good price compares to other nail salons in Canary Wharf. Had such a lovely experience! The salon is very clean and bright. I am so happy with my nails. I will definitely be coming back! Thank you!"
"Great atmosphere, very relaxing environment … love everything from Beautyfini canary wharf salon. From the music, the deco, the shellac colour selection and mostly the staff was super friendly, they would always go for the extra mile to make you feel as a princess. Had my manicure & pedicure with CND shellac nude colour (Unearthd) was very high quality and long-lasting! Found my new nail salon for sure. Totally recommended."
"Very friendly and professional atmosphere. Good location. Fab mani & pedi by the lovely Tania."
"Always fantastic service! Friendly staff, very clean salon with plenty of services on offer."
beautyfini is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews