beautyfini Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend beautyfini
09AM
9AM

Tell us how beautyfini made you happy

"Very professional & friendly staff. Had manicure and pedicure here & they both look amazing and I would definitely be going back :) !"
Are you beautyfini? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback beautyfini receives. Reply Free
"Amazing! We had 3 pedicures, which were cheaper and much higher quality than the pedicures in canary wharf shopping mall offer! Felt like we were walking on air afterwards."
"Good price compares to other nail salons in Canary Wharf. Had such a lovely experience! The salon is very clean and bright. I am so happy with my nails. I will definitely be coming back! Thank you!"
"Great atmosphere, very relaxing environment … love everything from Beautyfini canary wharf salon. From the music, the deco, the shellac colour selection and mostly the staff was super friendly, they would always go for the extra mile to make you feel as a princess. Had my manicure & pedicure with CND shellac nude colour (Unearthd) was very high quality and long-lasting! Found my new nail salon for sure. Totally recommended."
"Always fantastic service! Friendly staff, very clean salon with plenty of services on offer."
beautyfini is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews