beautyfini Reviews

of reviewers recommend beautyfini

Tell us how beautyfini made you happy
beautyfini 5 star review on 2nd March 2020
Daniela Goldszmidt
beautyfini 5 star review on 3rd January 2020
Brittany Campbell
More Photos & Videos
Amazing service, super clean and beautifully done nails 👌👌
Fast, hygienic and great outcome. Definitely would come back and recommend.
The salon is bright and very pretty with fresh flower, high attention to detail deco. The staff was very friendly and offered water or hot drink once we sat down. The color choices are nice and they have plenty of gel colors if you prefer that choice. Very pleasant experience.
They make the best eyebrows.
Great salon with a humble and professional staff
2nd time visiting Beautyfini, and my nails have turned out great both times! The price is reasonable and the customer service is great!. Special thank you to Lucy & Krupa - I am very happy with my new eyebrows shape.
This place is very professional with their work and all of them are amazing. I have recommended this place to all of my staffs. I've been there for like many times. They always paid attention to all the details and makes such pretty nails!
Great services as usual
Great place, usually just go for threading but had bikini done too this time and was very pleased.
Fabulous as always!
Great service very friendly. I have been going there for years and they never disappoint
Lovely interior & lovely staff. Lucy made me feel very welcome and was kind.
One of the best nail salons I have visited. I love my nails and will be coming back more often. Glad offer finally found a nail salon that is close to home, affordable and provides quality service.
Fantastic nail salon! Had a pedicure there and the service was excellent. The staff is really sweet and they work hard. The salon is super clean and has a peaceful environment.
Very clean salon. Service was great will be returning. 👍🏻
Absoloutly love this place, been going every two weeks ever since they opened. Always do a fantastic job on mani, pedi, eyebrows,waxing and the staff are friendly and genuine! Refuse to go elsewhere 😊
Very happy with my nail & eyebrow.
Best Hollywood wax I have had in a long time! This will definitely be my new go-to spot. Thanks
Best Hollywood wax I have had in a long time! They made me feel very comfortable and this will definitely be my new go-to spot. Thanks!
Great first experience. Exceptional customer service, great finish and always very fast.
I've been to this nails salon a few times while in Canary Wharf for manicure shellac & every time the staff are so friendly and helpful. Absolutely recommend!
I recently started coming to this salon after work and am happy I did. I get shellac manicure and it always beautifully done, and lasts longer than when I've had it done elsewhere. The staff are always friendly and helpful also.
beautyfini is rated 4.86 based on 28 reviews