beautyfini Reviews

of reviewers recommend beautyfini

Tell us how beautyfini made you happy
I really like this place. They are nice and quick.
Beautyfini are delightful to work for, professional and really care about their customers! They have some of the highest standards for beauty salons I've seen and the most passionate staff who care about beautiful nails, healthy skincare and hair removal.
My new favorite nail salon! Everyone was so nice and did a great job with my nails 😄. I feel like a brand new woman. Really feels like paradise!
A brand new nail salon in canary wharf providing excellent nail services amd products.
Professional Staff
Exellent services and great nail polish collection.
Helpful, professional and friendly staff. Quality products.
Helpful, professional and friendly staff. Quality products.
Amazing wax, amazing pedicure. Will definitely make this my new go to salon.
I love this nail bar. Shellac manicure done 30 minutes and are of a really high standard. My last manicure lasted amazingly 3 weeks! Highly recommended!
I am a regular customer at Beautyfini, I love this salon! I get my nail and wax and I am very happy with them. Excellent work , definitely recommend!
Really lovely place, very friendly and made me feel at ease straight away.
I moved abroad since my last visit, but i always make sure I book up whenever I come back to the uk.
Highly recommended.
Amazing service, super clean and beautifully done nails 👌👌
Fast, hygienic and great outcome. Definitely would come back and recommend.
The salon is bright and very pretty with fresh flower, high attention to detail deco. The staff was very friendly and offered water or hot drink once we sat down. The color choices are nice and they have plenty of gel colors if you prefer that choice. Very pleasant experience.
They make the best eyebrows.
Great salon with a humble and professional staff
2nd time visiting Beautyfini, and my nails have turned out great both times! The price is reasonable and the customer service is great!. Special thank you to Lucy & Krupa - I am very happy with my new eyebrows shape.
This place is very professional with their work and all of them are amazing. I have recommended this place to all of my staffs. I've been there for like many times. They always paid attention to all the details and makes such pretty nails!
Great services as usual
Great place, usually just go for threading but had bikini done too this time and was very pleased.
Fabulous as always!