Bedrooms & Dining Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bedrooms & Dining
Read Bedrooms & Dining Reviews

Tell us how Bedrooms & Dining made you happy
I ordered a wardrobe and chest of draws beginning of lockdown, it arrived damaged. I emailed asking for a refund. They organised it to be picked up the next day and they were going to investigate into it once it was at the warehouse and update me and no update. I tried to chase up for an update but it’s like it going no where.
I want to return a wardrobe which is not as described and partly damaged. Can't even get through to them via phone, which apparently works 24 hours. Charging me the earth for wardrobe collection and obviously no refund what so ever. Shameless!
Quick delivery. Nice table and easy to put together.
One star removed because one part is slightly damaged but it doesn't affect the table so I never bothered complaining officially.
I oder chairs, received damaged and too many. Customer service not responding!
Good quality goods and speedy delivery.
Ordered 6 x dining chairs and received them within a week. Easily put together and they look great. Many Thanks
Overall really pleased with my purchase. Fair to say I had a few concerns ordering this item during lockdown as I'd been let down by a few other orders promising delivery dates that never materialised and continued to be pushed back. So first the reason for not giving 5 stars: After extensive research, I found the item I wanted (a dining table) at a very good price with this firm's website and better still, it was showing 'in stock'. Order made! Within a few days a message was received saying the estimated delivery date was 4-5 weeks away - odd when the item is meant to be in stock, but at least they told me quickly. As I was 'on alert' I asked if all was looking good for the planned delivery date about a week before due and was quickly told the item was due to arrive at the warehouse today. Some more nudges and update requests followed for the next 2 weeks before I was then given a firm delivery date, which was just over 6 weeks after original expected date.

Now the good stuff: Comms were responded to quickly and with lovely, humoured personalisation (which look away a lot of my nerves). Item was a great price and the packing! ... well I have never received an item so carefully packed - faultless - and friendly delivery service people too.

So overall, I think I may have been given a bum steer around the 'in stock' info at the start and delivery expectations may have been on the optimistic side, but great item, great price and great service. Would use again.
Great product, looks lovely when assembled my sons very pleased
Still waiting for a confirmed delivery time and date.
This is a little disappointing as the item was in stock when I purchased it.
Poor screws and wall plugs.
Not yet received so will review once item arrived
Poor customer service and lack of knowledge in business operational procedures with a patronising attitude to the consumer with poor and misinformed information. Very much lacking the knowledge, experience and humanity to address all areas of the issues that they have on various issues of the business which from a customer service point if view is apparent but also from a distribution structure in which they confirmed previously. Amazing to see a business operational with such attitudes in all aspects and needs massive changes made to implement growth in the future if it has any desire to build reputations of excellence or just be content and take payments for products they sell and care nothing more than that, in which is clearly the current business plan in place.
Not much communication
Not much to review here, I'm still waiting for my item!
Not received my item and I’ve not received anything to give me an idea of when it’s due to arrive
Product looks great & the price was amazing, thanks!
Good service provided, with tracking information on delivery, the shelving were of a good quality for the price paid.
Brilliant service and a top quality product, would definitely recommend to all!
I recommend a very good product to everyone......
Thank you Lukasz for shopping with us and taking the time to leave a review, it is appreciated.
Did not arrive
This item was not due to arrive for another 6 days unfortunately after this rating was given, but due to the current situation with Covid 19 even though it has been shipped and is with the carrier we cannot guarantee the delivery within our delivery window as the vast majority of industries are strugling to come to terms with new working cinditions with reduced staffing and as a result the carriers are not delivering the service we have paid them for which we appreciate is difficult at this time.

Hopefully it will be delivered within the delivery window we gave at the time of ordering.
Bedrooms & Dining is rated 3.30 based on 23 reviews