https://beesy.pro/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://beesy.pro/

Tell us how https://beesy.pro/ made you happy
Beesy.pro is a good freeelancing platform. It has different possibilities and functions which make it valuable for its users. Ofc, it has its cons, but, I see, managers are trying to overcome them.
Beesy.pro can be called as money for value. No high fees, no problems. Just efficient work of remote teams and website's managers. Thanks creators for that. Thanks to creators! I hope the platform will be developing as it's new and small now.
The reason why I have been using Beesy.pro for almost a year is its reliability. When I was looking for a remote team , managers from Beesy.pro found them immediately and for free. And then, having any problem I could ask for help and be sure everything would be Ok.
Beesy surprised me with a free fee for freelancers. Isn't it wonderful? I like it beacuse it's easy to use and it is profitable. U can assemble your team or join the existing one, doesn't matter. But one of the disadvantages is that it's not so popular between employers yet :( I hope it'll change soon!
Building a career from beginner freelance here is easy. The only thing you require is the determination to scale up and give clients quality, and unique work.
extemporaneous seemed well but it's quite hard to find a good work there
No additional payments, tests and difficulties. Pretty nice and easy-to-navigate website!
I'm a noob developer, working in a team at beesy.pro it's cool cuz allows me to skill up & earn but I'll be glad to have more projects
For the first glance it seems similar to many others but it's not, actually. For employers it offers an objective evaluation of deadlines and payments, improved time/cost/quality indicator and handy ability to hire freelance teams in 1 click
Simple and convenient interface plus the ability to publish for free an unlimited number of freelance projects and jobs are awesome. But the poor choice among experts is frustrating.
Different projects from different resources, so freelancers can search for work only there but be in touch with all relevant offers from the web. Anyway, you need to sign up at the outer platform if the project you like is not from beesy.pro user and work under that's outer conditions.
A well-built platform for those, who only start freelance.
Is a pretty good platform, developers are keeping things basically the same and working on getting rid of the bugs, not changing things round and introducing new features that nobody wants.
I am a freelance web developer and beesy.pro is good except few things: it would be better if they managed to attract more projects for programmers and engineers and why there is no verification system?
The hardest part of the job is submitting the bids and waiting to have your bids accepted. But what is abolutelly great you can bid for free hundred times each month! As at any other freelance platform there are some scammers trying to get money from you, but the administration is extremelly quick and helpful!
For me as a freelancer is very important having a guarantee that I won't be cheated (it's crucial for both sides, actually), so the safe deal services is a real must have. On the other side not everyone can pay a huge fees (for example at Upwork it's 20%), that's why beesy.pro 7% is chilly. I'm a beginner, as well as Beesy.pro and I hope we'll work out!
Among pros I've pointed out low fees, affiliate program with a 50% revenue (always!), lack of imposing paid services, ability to quickly import your portfolio and bulk upload, open rating system, integration of freelancing offers from all popular sites and friendly support
Among cons there is limited project amount
After seeking assistance from support staff regarding a request to communicate outside of the confines of the website, I was given very quick and prompt support. I wish all customer service support teams acted with such efficiency.
Love its flexible service commission. Users decide who pays: the employer, the performer or 50/50. And it's really one of the lowest.
https://beesy.pro/ is rated 4.32 based on 28 reviews