Berrylook Reviews

D
Happiness Grade

Berrylook have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their delivery but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

B-

Price - Average

70.00%
Industry Average
Used them a few times. Never had a problem with delivery, size or quailty. Great price.
- Happy shopper

F

Returns Process - Difficult

12.50%
Industry Average
Absolutely terrible in customer service, delivery, and refund/returns.
- Anonymous
The credit card company said it should have been sent back to China!! On the website for Berry look there is not an address or a phone number for returns or questions at that! Don’t buy ANYTHING , Nothing THIS IS A SCAM! If you use a credit card it goes through PayPal I have a paypal acct but it wasn’t that one it went through.
- Barb
Said It takes time with so many order returns being handled.
- JEANAVA POLLARD
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.08%
Industry Average
Absolutely terrible in customer service, delivery, and refund/returns.
- Anonymous
This company is so ridiculous. They are aware of that they send shit that's too small. The adult sizes are more like child sizes. I'm so disappointed I will never, I repeat, never, order from Berrylook again. And I want a refund. ASAP!!!!!
- Sonya Brown
Berrylook should be shut down. They took my money and never shipped my shoes. I asked for a refund and they were very slow to respond, but finally agreed, but they never have refunded me. I'm still sending an email per day in hopes to get my refund. DO NOT SHOP WITH Berrylook!!!
- CAROL D'Urso
71.88%
Industry Average
Very good service with great quality items
- Edith Mckendry