Best at Flooring Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Best at Flooring

About Best at Flooring: Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis to both domestic and commercial customers. Our online team share over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector enabling use to answer any queries that you may have.

sales@bestatflooring.co.uk

Best at FlooringUnit 2 Orion Way

Telephone
Lynne Parfitt
"Excellent service, thank you"
Julie Roper
"Very helpful when I phoned to discuss how much I would need."
"Very useful and considerate as I called to ask about catching the delivery for next day, this happened and all received. For an online company, they were available to speak to and confirm. Excellent service"
"Excellent customer service from Joe, checking the accuracy of the order and regular contact. Will definitely recommend."
"Excellent service...very prompt delivery"
"Ace. Easy to find the warehouse too. Good help loading up"
"Very helpful on the phone, quick to respond to enquiry and great prices. Will be happy to use again in the future."
"The staff I spoke to on the phone were very helpful and we were able to order everything straight away. Unfortunately they were let down badly by the delivery people, who didn’t turn up on the arranged day (without letting us know, so we had stayed in all day for nothing). When the flooring did arrive the next day it had obviously been left out somewhere damp, some of the packaging was damaged, and had wet, dirty foot marks on it. No way to treat our new expensive flooring! Our complaint was dealt with sympathetically on the phone and, since the flooring itself didn’t, on the face of it, seem to have been permanently damaged, we decided not to return it immediately. Of course we won’t really know whether it is still fit for purpose until it is fitted in a few weeks time. So, the above rating would probably have been ‘good’ or even ‘very good’ had it not been for the less than acceptable delivery service."
Hi Pam,

Thanks for your feedback;

We have been in contact with the courier and expressed how they let everyone down in the process. As a team we constantly aspire to very high levels of customer service and appreciate that we would have scored higher if the delivery had gone to plan. We do however have lots of helpful tips on how to maintain your new flooring and we are available on the telephone if you would like to speak to one of team at your convenience.

Kind regards,

Jamey Hollingshead
Online Sales Manager
"Got a very nice oak floor at a really good price; I needed to match an existing floor and could have paid twice as much as I actually paid. I picked my floor up from Leeds and it was all good. I've now laod the floor and can confirm its quality and the fact it looks very good!"
"Good product and advice. Needed a bit more timber to finish the job and best at flooring contacted me to arrange collection and endured they had stock out aside."
"Great company ,brilliant service"
"Got in touch as was confused about what Kahrs Flooring Spray I needed. Chatted to Zoe, on line, and she was most helpful - explained both options to me and ensured I knew which was the right product for me and our mop system. A god send as saved from an earache if I bought the wrong one."
"very happy with my purchase will buy from them again"
"Great price! Delivery on the day as expected."
"Great selection of flooring. I got Karndean Palio. Service from ordering to delivery was fantastic including personal contact. I can recommend and I will be using them again"
"Often find that I have to chase up my order as you take payment but never have stock and don't notify me when it is back in stock."
"Fantastic service all the way, extremely friendly & professional. The new member of staffs first sale i believe & he was great. Highly recommended seller."
"absolutely excellent service. everything arrived on time and in very good condition highly recommended"
"Superfast order processing and delivery. Very helpful customer service Thanks"
"Satisfied with flooring,a good product although a little pricey. Price was lower on website than we finished up paying."
"Amazing customer service, amazing pricing too. Have used before and would again."
"Very good quality and reasonable prices"
"Ordering my flooring very easy over the phone and order arrived within a few days would definitely use this company when ordering again"
Best at Flooring is rated 4.68 based on 130 reviews