Best at Flooring Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best at Flooring

About Best at Flooring: Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis to both domestic and commercial customers. Our online team share over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector enabling use to answer any queries that you may have.

sales@bestatflooring.co.uk

Best at FlooringUnit 2 Orion Way

Verified Buyer
"Very helpful when I phoned to discuss how much I would need."
"Very useful and considerate as I called to ask about catching the delivery for next day, this happened and all received. For an online company, they were available to speak to and confirm. Excellent service"
Anthony John Hyde
Anthony John Hyde
Verified Buyer
"Charlotte and Liam in sales are helpful good product knowledge, my delivery came exactly when she booked it for . Thanks for everything."
Denzil Frencis
Verified Buyer
"Needed flooring urgently, ordered by phone, they had to get the flooring in as it was not in stock, but I was able to collect from their warehouse the following day. Price was the best I could find online. A good service from everyone involved in my purchase."
Graham White
Verified Buyer
"Good price / Good ordering process and quick delivery !"
"Only recieved 1 of the 2 packets ordered-still waiting for the second one John Dale"
Hi John,

We can only apologise for the delay to your order. A second packet has been sent out, apologies if this has not reached yourself.

We work with several courier companies who successfully deliver hundreds of our floors all over the country every day. Unfortunately on this occasion, our couriers let us down and we are looking into how this happened to prevent repeats of this in the future, as we expect all of our customers to receive the same high standards of service.

If you could please contact us on 0113 831 4313, do arrange a further delivery of a second packet.

Kind regards,
Aaron
Daly Janie
"Fantastic service"
Mrs Buckley
Verified Buyer
"When I phoned very good email straight away help me with size 5 star delivered on time"
Lavender Stephen
"Great service"
Farrar Elizibeth
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff , competitive pricing and was very pleased with the speed of delivery"
Stephen Legge
Verified Buyer
"Customer service, quick feed back as well on support"
Victoria Rawson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Delivered quickly on a day of my choice. Good competitive price."
Rachel Evans
Verified Buyer
"Lots of choice, good prices and excellent post-sale service with regards to delivery"
Martin Croxford
Verified Buyer
"Good price and delivery quick and reasonable"
Marc Daniels
Verified Buyer
"The online chat was exceptional, helping me to select exactly the right product, then they matched my best price, and delivered it a day sooner than anyone else.... I’ve used these guys a few times now. Literally wouldn’t go anywhere else."
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful when I phoned to discuss how much I would need."
"Quick communication to arrange delivery. Helpful when contacted. Delivery quick and well wrapped. Plus it was the cheapest price we could find"
Mr Leonard
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality flooring. And very good service by staff and delver staff. I will definitely recommend to anyone buying from you."
David Butler
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and professional"
Nicholas Baker
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication, great value, great product and fast delivery"
"Very good quick service"
Dan Jacobs
Verified Buyer
"Superb customer service to ensure we got what we wanted when we wanted. Excellent advice throughout and pricing to beat anything we found. Highly recommended."
David Barden
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service that you offer, from your excellent sales staff,to the promp delivery service. The finished floor looks fantastic. Would recommend your company to others. Thank you."
Best at Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 90 reviews