Best at Flooring Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Best at Flooring

About Best at Flooring: Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis to both domestic and commercial customers. Our online team share over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector enabling use to answer any queries that you may have.

sales@bestatflooring.co.uk

Best at FlooringUnit 2 Orion Way

Telephone
Lynne Parfitt
"Excellent service, thank you"
Julie Roper
"Very helpful when I phoned to discuss how much I would need."
"Very useful and considerate as I called to ask about catching the delivery for next day, this happened and all received. For an online company, they were available to speak to and confirm. Excellent service"
"Excellent value and service"
"I called to ask about a specific flooring we needed delivered within 2 days and I spoke to charlotte who was very friendly and helpful - great customer service! The delivery came nice and early, but the delivery men said we needed to bring all the flooring into the house within a couple of minutes, otherwise they would leave the wooden pallet with us. My husband and I are young and strong and so this was fine, but I think your company should look to improve the delivery process or at least allow more time. Not all customers will be physically able to respond in the same way, or will be equally happy to dispose of large wooden pallets."
"Great company! Very helpful staff at the Wakefield store. The guy that helped us had tons of samples out to help us decide on what we liked and what was best for needs. We went away to have a think and ordered online on Sunday night at 2100 and at 0900 Monday morning Charlotte was on the phone arranging delivery. The product arrived when she said and delivery guy sorted everything out he was very helpful. Overall I would recommend these guys to anyone they were brilliant. Thank you"
"“Poor customer service” I ordered the floor with them online. Unfortunately needed to cancel the order. Contacted them within 24hrs 4 days before delivery date. The only email they reply back ( from Charlotte, sales team) is they need to charge me 25% for restocking charge. I replied mentioning there is no information about this charge on website and ask for them to proceed with my refund. No reply, after 3 email I sent chasing my refund back they still ignore and not bother to reply. Very poor customer service. Not recommended anyone to order from this company."
"Their products are amazing quality and value for money. They have great customer service and are very helpful. The product arrived very quickly too. I would, and have already, recommend them to friends and family."
"It has brought my tired floor up beautifully, will definitely be buying some more for another room."
"Promt delivery. Well packed. Cheaper than elsewhere. No problems"
"Excellent service, thank you"
"Very good! Great price, awesome delivery guy who put everything on a pallet behind the gate which I hugely appreciated!! Would def use you again."
"Excellent telephone service. Very prompt delivery. Very good price. Friendly and knowledgeable sales staff. Glad we found you on the net."
"Excellent quality and speedy delivery Much appreciated"
"Very quick delivery, driver was great."
"Liam was very helpful, and when I ordered on Monday morning to be delivered the following Wednesday it was there, with no problems at all. The Quick Step flooring looks really great. Thanks to all you guys."
"Absolutely amazing staff, especially Charlotte. Couldn't be more helpful, efficient or courteous. Highly recommended."
"Excellent price for flooring . Delivered on time . No problems ."
"Great communication, helpful, quick delivery"
"Excellent company to do business with. Charlotte and Arron were superb nothing was too much trouble. Khars flooring delivered on time by courteous couriers. Makes s really pleasant change to purchase online/phone without any issues. Well Done"
"I ordered some flooring and wanted to add to my order, so I phoned on the Friday and I got told to phone back on Tuesday at no specific time. I phoned about half 12 on the Tuesday, they then said I'd now have to pay another £30 delivery charge. I asked if it could be there by the Friday as that was when the fitter was coming and I had actually wanted to order before this date but had been told to phone back on Tuesday. They said it would be there Friday...midday Friday I phoned to see when it was going to be delivered. It turns out it was now not coming till Monday. So I had to pay extra for delivery and extra to fitter to come back. Poor service"
Hi Holly,

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with the level of service you feel you have received.

in relations to the delivery charge, this is a standard charge applied by Quick-Step on all orders over £300, hence the first order placed qualified for free shipping.

As a company we aim to please all queries and orders as quickly as possible for the customer, and after checking the company phone logs we cannot find a record of the call on Friday you mentioned but only the call on Thursday where you placed your second order following the delivery of your first.

As a family business our mission is to have happy customers, and if you wish to discuss this further we would welcome a call on 0113 831 4313.

Thanks,

Jamey.
"Only received 1/2 packs then they sent the 2nd pack out the following day and it was the wrong pack. Not best pleased. Won’t order from them again!"
Hi Simon,

We can only apologise for the delay to your order. .

We work with several courier companies who successfully deliver hundreds of our floors all over the country every day. Unfortunately on this occasion, our couriers let us down and we are looking into how this happened to prevent repeats of this in the future, as we expect all of our customers to receive the same high standards of service.

If you could please contact us on 0113 831 4313, do arrange a further delivery of a second packet.

Kind regards,
Aaron
"Needed flooring urgently, ordered by phone, they had to get the flooring in as it was not in stock, but I was able to collect from their warehouse the following day. Price was the best I could find online. A good service from everyone involved in my purchase."
Best at Flooring is rated 4.67 based on 109 reviews