Best at Flooring Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best at Flooring

About Best at Flooring: Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis to both domestic and commercial customers. Our online team share over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector enabling use to answer any queries that you may have.

sales@bestatflooring.co.uk

Best at FlooringUnit 2 Orion Way

"Very useful and considerate as I called to ask about catching the delivery for next day, this happened and all received. For an online company, they were available to speak to and confirm. Excellent service"
Verified Buyer
"Charlotte and Liam in sales are helpful good product knowledge, my delivery came exactly when she booked it for . Thanks for everything."
"Delivered on time. Lovely flooring, easy to lay. Looks great."
David Butler
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and professional"
Nicholas Baker
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication, great value, great product and fast delivery"
"Very good quick service"
Dan Jacobs
Verified Buyer
"Superb customer service to ensure we got what we wanted when we wanted. Excellent advice throughout and pricing to beat anything we found. Highly recommended."
David Barden
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service that you offer, from your excellent sales staff,to the promp delivery service. The finished floor looks fantastic. Would recommend your company to others. Thank you."
Margaret Standley
Verified Buyer
"As usual excellent service and the product great. They move the heaviest of settees which also have a heavy leg lift system."
"Good prompt efficent service."
Anna & Tim Paige
Verified Buyer
"Charlotte, helped us where other companies found it too difficult to deal with trying to source a direct replacement vinyl floor. Brilliant communication."
"Very helpful and knowledgeable technical advice. Excellent service and delivery. I was very happy with the service and the flooring. L H Smart"
David Critcher
Verified Buyer
"Great price and good quality"
"Good communication. Professional and polite service"
A&P Properties
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, product as stated."
Phillip Stead
Verified Buyer
"Phoned up best at flooring Thursday morning, ordered & it was delivered the next day for free, also saved me over £200 compared to local suppliers. What more can you say, excellent. Already recommended to family who are looking at flooring options."
James Gant
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service. Packaging well done to avoid transit damage, But compromised on top so courier managed to damage two panels, as they do."
"Called to check delivery time to Highlands very helpful and following online order delivery 2 days later. Great service and price, highly recommend."
Amelia Freeman
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 49 packs of flooring. I've not managed to check them all but already i can see that two packs are damaged and unusable. The delivery driver actual said he'd sign my paperwork and then walked off so i didn't get a chance to get a copy of the paperwork let alone read through it to check what i ordered."
Hi Amelia, We can only apologise for the damage to your order, this is the first time we have heard about it.

Unfortunately time to time damages do occur, but as stated on our delivery information if you can just email us at sales@bestatflooring.co.uk with the photos of the damage we can have the replacements sent, otherwise please feel free to contact us on 0113 831 4313. Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards, Tom.
Alan Kirton
Verified Buyer
"I had been looking for amtico flooring to repair my kitchen floor, Best for Flooring supplied me with the required amount without any delays. We will be returning to purchase the flooring for our dinning room."
"Great service and fast delivery. Thank you!"
Best at Flooring is rated 4.73 based on 75 reviews